This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Well, I would, but the swimsuit that is supporting the breasts is in the bottoms section. It's a mod where the outline of the nipples bleeds through the fabric... so it's skintight almost.

EDIT: Agh. I figured out the problem... it's a shame I have to go through Hell to fix it.
    Last edited by Losenucius; 01-31-2009, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Hi, I hope it's ok to post this here.

I have a big problem .. always when I try to edit or create a girl the maker keeps crushing and the girls appear as invisble in the game.

Any suggestions how to solve this problem ? thanks
      Last edited by cheffe2004; 02-01-2009, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheffe2004 View Post
        Hi, I hope it's ok to post this here.

I have a big problem .. always when I try to edit or create a girl the maker keeps crushing and the girls appear as invisble in the game.

Any suggestions how to solve this problem ? thanks
        do you have girley3t skin installed?
        I think people had problems due to the hi-res textures

Comment

• yes i have ....... thx, good suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheffe2004 View Post
            yes i have ....... thx, good suggestion.
            You may try the LowRes version on my site, this can eventually solve the problem.

Comment

• @ Darkhound

See the end of this message for details on invoking
              just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
              System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String System.Windows.Forms.OpenFileDialog.get_SafeFileNa me()'.
              at WindowsApplication1.Main.diff_morph_pp_Click(Objec t sender, EventArgs e)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
              at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
              at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
              mscorlib
              Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
              Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
              CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
              ----------------------------------------
              Illusion_morpher
              Assembly Version: 0.2.0.0
              Win32 Version: 0.2.0.0
              CodeBase: file:///T:/Program%20files/illusion/Illusion_morpher_v02beta/Illusion_morpher.exe
              Microsoft.VisualBasic
              Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
              Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
              CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
              System
              CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
              System.Windows.Forms
              CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
              System.Drawing
              CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
              System.Runtime.Remoting
              CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
              TextureMethods
              Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
              Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
              CodeBase: file:///T:/Program%20files/illusion/Illusion_morpher_v02beta/TextureMethods.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
              To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
              application or computer (machine.config) must have the
              jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
              The application must also be compiled with debugging
              enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
              <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
              </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
              will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
              rather than be handled by this dialog box.
              Attached Files
              If you think humans built the pyramids..think again!

Comment

• I've downloaded and used the pregnant body mod from wurlox. now i wanted to delete it again to create some normal characters but i found that the illusion wiz only deletes the mod from the mod-folder and doesn't actually undo it..
                can anyone help me there? What do i have to do to get it back to normal? I know I was warned about it in the post but i misunderstood it, thinking I could still undo the mod when I'm done..
                Thanks for any help in advance-

Comment

• Originally posted by dontdothis View Post
                  I've downloaded and used the pregnant body mod from wurlox. now i wanted to delete it again to create some normal characters but i found that the illusion wiz only deletes the mod from the mod-folder and doesn't actually undo it..
                  can anyone help me there? What do i have to do to get it back to normal? I know I was warned about it in the post but i misunderstood it, thinking I could still undo the mod when I'm done..
                  Thanks for any help in advance-
                  In that case you either did something wrong or you do not understand fully how it works.
                  - you have to uninstall/remove the mod with wizzard, not delete it
                  - all girls that have been created with the mod beeing active will not convert back. The new settings will only apply to new girls

In any case, you can manually remove the mod changing some lst files:
                  (1) extract/unpack js3_00_00_00.pp with AG3Decrypt_to_MakeTrial-Retail.exe (from Alamar) (drag and drop the pp file onto the exe)
                  (2) open the file js00_01_00.lst which is in the folder js3_00_00_00 that has just been created
                  (3) look in line 6 (starting to count from 0, just use the number in first position): right after js3_00_00_00.pp there should be somehting like a15_01.xx. If there is something different, change it to a15_01.xx. Take care not to remove any of the <tab> in the file. If the a15_01.xx was still there, simply skip step
                  (4) repack js3_00_00_00.pp (drag and drop the folder js3_00_00_00 onto the exe from (1) )
                  (5) apply any other uncensor you like with wizzard and you should be fine
                  (6) create a new girl and check the result

hope that helps - darkhound
                  HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• darkhound, though I appreciate your input on this, the only problem with your solution is the preg mod I put together doesn't touch js3_00_00_00.pp or any .lst files what so ever.

Though if I had been smart, I would have done it where I used a custom .pp, and thus customize the .lst's as well...hindsight I suppose...

@dontdothis

Before you PM me again, I want you to make absolutly sure you have uninstalled the preg mod using Wizzard...

After all that, I will not be able to help as you have seriously fucked something up, and despite any and all warnings I gave about doing backups, ain't anymore I can do for you. You might have to restore with a clean copy of js3_00_02_00.pp and js3_00_07_00.pp.
                    Last edited by wurlox; 02-07-2009, 06:45 AM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                    >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• Ah, I got it, sorry and thanks guys.
                      I thought it was not possible to uninstall it with the illusion wiz because
                      i only looked at the "mods" tab instead of the "installed mods" one.
                      Ignore the pm I send please, I think i got it all right now.
                      Question about the pregnant mod though: There isn't an option to make
                      the stomache more big or small than this default, is there?

Comment

• Originally posted by wurlox View Post
                        darkhound, though I appreciate your input on this, the only problem with your solution is the preg mod I put together doesn't touch js3_00_00_00.pp or any .lst files what so ever.

Though if I had been smart, I would have done it where I used a custom .pp, and thus customize the .lst's as well...hindsight I suppose...
                        Hey wurlox, how are you doing.
                        I was too lazy to check the mod itself. That's why I put up the instructions that should work in all cases. If I had known that our friend dontdothis did not even try to uninstall the mod with wizzard, I would not have bothered writing anything at all

In case anyone needs it, I have created a xdiff file for the pregnant mod to be used with Illusion Morpher. So now you can change any of your existing girls into a pregnant one. In addition you can create any clothes and fit them to her pregnancy.
                        You can get it from here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=161
                        Last edited by darkhound; 02-07-2009, 07:51 AM.
                        HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Hey guys
                          I have another question
                          what mod do i need to get the guy uncensored?
                          I have 3 and with all of them installed it doesn't work
                          - [AG3][Guy][Dick Uncensor and Hair Mod][Japanese modder][v1.0]
                          - [AG3][AnimationMod][PenisPosition][Radware59][V0.9].part1
                          - [AG3+][Guy][Realistic Uncesnsor][upjs3mod0586]

I have had it working once but only in one of my worlds and now it's not
                          working at all. I have tried to uninstall and install them seperately but it never
                          worked.
                          So can somebody tell me please WHAT of those i have to install and WHEN? (before or after putting save-file for guy into save-folder)
                          I hope you understand what i'm asking and can help, i'd appreciate it. =) thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by dontdothis View Post
                            Hey guys
                            So can somebody tell me please WHAT of those i have to install and WHEN? (before or after putting save-file for guy into save-folder)
                            I hope you understand what i'm asking and can help, i'd appreciate it. =) thanks in advance.
                            It doesn't matter when you put your savefile to the game(why?)
                            You only must aplly the mod before starting ag3

First:
                            You can only use one of this 2 mods because both replace the same file
                            - [AG3+][Guy][Realistic Uncesnsor][upjs3mod0586]

Second:
                            If you have only this one
                            -[AG3][AnimationMod][PenisPosition][Radware59][V0.9].part1
                            this mod dosn#t work, you have to load all parts of this mod and unpack it, then you can apply the mod, this mod ad no uncensort, but corrects penis during h-scenes(standing behind is not fixed)

You can also try TrugaNoS girley3t mod( http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84880 ). It containsĀ“girl and guy uncensor and some better textures for skins. If you wanna use that, download it unpack it than aplly the mod that you want( guyuncensor contains also the penispositionmod)

Comment

• That isn't working for me though, I've already tried that =(
                              Uninstalled all those 3 mods, then ONLY installed
                              but only the hair changed.
                              I noticed on an old screenshot where it worked, the guy had the brown
                              hair from this mod so it must be this one that worked for me in the past.
                              Now it only changes haircolor though, any idea why?
                              thanks for your response

Comment

• i had some similar problems ..
                                and
                                girley3T pack is the best solution ..

i am not 100% sure ..but i think you should also install the pussy uncesored pack from girley3T and resave your girls with that-
                                (i think i read somewhere that penisposition mod doesn't work with animated pussy mod or so..)
                                so.. install girl and guy from girley3T mod, resave your girl(s) and enjoy
                                .. i did a reinstall and first applied the girley3T mods and everything was fine.

(hmmm .. maybee you just hit your '2' button and your "son" is hidden )
                                Last edited by wisc; 02-21-2009, 11:06 PM.
                                ?SYNTAX ERROR
                                READY.

Comment

Working...
                                X