This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

uppervolta again

would anyone happen to know how to install these mods from uppervolta...

upjs3mod0750.7z (オプション拡張のサンプル.7Z), found in the appropriate section

i understand about half of the instructions and got wdiff as instructed, but don't have any idea how to use it.
    the mod adds more customizing options to the clothes
    Last edited by Santino Lee; 01-19-2008, 04:57 AM. Reason: removed hotlink

Comment

There is a mode call knee high boots, i'm not sure if thigh high boots are included in it, its on uppervolta as upjs3mod0771.zip, the sample image does include thigh high boots though so i'm not sure if all are included or not, does anyone have any idea how to install this mod?

Comment

Originally posted by Balisarius View Post
        There is a mode call knee high boots, i'm not sure if thigh high boots are included in it, its on uppervolta as upjs3mod0771.zip, the sample image does include thigh high boots though so i'm not sure if all are included or not, does anyone have any idea how to install this mod?
        extract the js3_00_00_00 with the decrypt utility and open the js02_03_03 with a text editor.
        replace one of the unused lines with what you find in the "js02_03_03.lstに追加する内容.txt" in the .zip-file, but KEEP THE FIRST NUMBER! don't replace the number at the beginning of the line with the 15, unless it IS line 15. save, repack the js3_00_00_00 with the decrypt utility (after making a backup of the old one hopefully) and then just copy the knee_high_boots.pp to your data\ folder and the m_tex folder to data\save
        that should do it, worked for me.
        Last edited by Santino Lee; 01-19-2008, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Thank you santino lee, i tried putting it in the unused lines of 13, 14 and 15 but it didn't work for some reason, i used one of the used lines and it worked, however it replaced a mesh (i backed up the file, so its back to normal now), i'm not really sure what i'm doing wrong here. I haven't modded the game at all, i figured all the japanese options by trial and error and all my previous mods were just clothing mods, its also patched to the latest. I'd appreciate any help on this, again thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Balisarius View Post
            Thank you santino lee, i tried putting it in the unused lines of 13, 14 and 15 but it didn't work for some reason, i used one of the used lines and it worked, however it replaced a mesh (i backed up the file, so its back to normal now), i'm not really sure what i'm doing wrong here. I haven't modded the game at all, i figured all the japanese options by trial and error and all my previous mods were just clothing mods, its also patched to the latest. I'd appreciate any help on this, again thank you in advance.
            did you replace the 13,14,15 or whatever number you used with a 15? This method worked for me without replacing slot number. Btw you should have the mod which expands your clothing slots. What I did was picked a number within the file. In my case slot 18. went back to the mod's LST text and copied everything except the 15. Then went back to the js2_03_03 slot 18, highlighted everything between slot 18 and 19, pasted the info on the spot of the first 0. Left the spaces intact as I've no clue what impact that has if they were deleted.
            Last edited by garv222; 01-20-2008, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I am new to this form, installed the game and played around with it, now ready to start doing some modding. Allthough I never have modded any hentai game, I do have some programming skills.

Big question I have to start of with, is how gravity is actually controlled, is it done in the exe file, or are there any parameters in the .pp files?
              Reason for asking is that I am looking to see if I an mod the breast gravity which seems to be far away from reality.

Thanks in advance,
              IPH

Comment

Originally posted by garv222 View Post
                did you replace the 13,14,15 or whatever number you used with a 15? This method worked for me without replacing slot number. Btw you should have the mod which expands your clothing slots. What I did was picked a number within the file. In my case slot 18. went back to the mod's LST text and copied everything except the 15. Then went back to the js2_03_03 slot 18, highlighted everything between slot 18 and 19, pasted the info on the spot of the first 0. Left the spaces intact as I've no clue what impact that has if they were deleted.
                Yes i did, i understood what santino lee told me exactly, i made a backup for now and replaced a mesh i don't need particularily, i'm sorry to bother you but any idea what mod you're talking about? i can't seem to find it.

Also i doublchecked the spaces and everything, still no good, perhaps i should try again as soon as i find the mod that increases the slots.
                Last edited by Balisarius; 01-20-2008, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Hi, when I add a mod like the "puffy-fluffy uncensor", "Girley3T", I get a runtime error. The only mod I've been able to add was the English location circles.
                  Can anyone help?
                  Last edited by Xethavosh; 01-20-2008, 04:00 PM.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie. I haven't read the rules for posting requests. Can someone point me in the direction of that thread, so I can know where I can post and what I can ask for? (Provided they exist.)
                    Just live your fucking life.

Comment

I found a body mod by お尻周り下乳修正ボディ over in UV but I was wondering if anyone could help me find just the body mod part, It comes with its own custom pussy and ass which I do not want. I'd prefer the censored areas for the ass and pussy, so could anyone help me just find the body and not the privates? I tried to find it myself with SB3Utillity and the decripter and I have failed to find it. Here is a picutre of the body mod from the modder of this file. And heres the file if anyone could help me dig out just the body. Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?5zgjeytv6xo

Comment

Originally posted by zephyranthez View Post
                        Alright, the readme said JS3Wizzard (where can I find it?)
                        Where you found the mod too, at UV. Look in the tools-section of the japanese wiki for the exact filename. But there should be also a copy in our mod release thread.

Comment

hi i need some help... i cant seem to get AG3Monitor v1.2d to work... are there any specific patches or launchers i need in order for it to work? does it matter if the game is installed on the primary hard drive? cuz i have it installed on a external hard drive.

I'm running on a 2.4 core2 duo, 4gb ram, ati radeon hd 2600xt

thanx in advanced to those who can help me out
                          Last edited by animedmon; 01-22-2008, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Fairly sure the monitor only works for 1.2 and hasn't been updated for 1.3.

There's a trainer for 1.3, the most recent version. Differences in the launchers doesn't seem to break it, although I don't think it works for the subtitle version of the launcher (could be the file name though, haven't tried renaming it.)

Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=32

Comment

The most recent version of Breaker's monitor/trainer works with all patched versions of the game.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=199

Comment

uncensor

sorry to ask but how do you work the uncensor?

using the wizzard. i installed the english interface etc etc.

but when it comes to the uncensor, it won't well, uncensor.

i tried with both warrior and girley. first i tried warrior, still censored.

then girley, still censored.

i extracted the rar then put the .7zip in the mods folder, like i did with the english interface.

please and thank you.
                                Last edited by YamiInju; 01-22-2008, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X