This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by kenjiX View Post
    I installed the Wizard friendly knee high boots mod and ran into some issues. It seems like the texture does not fully cover the legs. There is a patch of texture that is missing. Does anyone have the same problem?
    I haven't checked it, but another possibility besides what Losenucius pointed out is that the body mod you are using does not work well with the boots. Are you using erobody or a slim mod ?
    HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by darkhound View Post
      I haven't checked it, but another possibility besides what Losenucius pointed out is that the body mod you are using does not work well with the boots. Are you using erobody or a slim mod ?
      I see. I did apply the eRo body mod. I'll try to uninstall it in Wizzard and see if that makes a difference.

I'll post a pic tonight once I get home.

Comment

• It worked fine after I uninstalled the eRo body mod. Thanks guys!

Comment

• Okay, I need some SERIOUS help right here. It's serious enough that I can't start playing the actual game itself. I installed v1.5 through the all-in-one english installer a few nights ago, and I started adding mods to the game through wizzard tonight. So I go into the character maker and save some of their samples for use in-game.
          Now, when I come back out to the maker's main menu and preview one of the girls.......I get.....the first screenie in my attachment. I then tried to preview a different character I saved...........well, you can look at the second attachment to see how that went.
          I'm running the following mods:
          G3T Package
          Darziel's Room Remodels

Funny thing is, when I open up one of the G3T girls, save it as a sample, and then open it up in the main menu of the maker, it's fine. COMPLETELY FINE. When I try to edit that G3T girl's parameters in the maker to match one of the sample girls, I get the glitched up model AGAIN. Can someone please help me out?
          Attached Files

Comment

• HashiriyaGDB

I can't be sure, but it certainly looks like either your character's clothing and/or girl herself has been height edited.

I'm not sure if you created these girls and their clothing themselves, but here's an example of clothing I have that's made for one girl (0.96) that's on a girl of another size (0.98), so that you can see why I suspect this is your problem. As you can see, particularly in the headband & apron, these clothes resemble what the clothes on your girl look like.

There's a quick way to check & fix this, though. First, ensure you've got the clothing saved with the girl you want, regardless of it it "fits". Download darkhound's 0.42 wizzard if you haven't already, install and start it up. Go to the "Save Patcher", select the girl, and hit the "Change Girl Size" button. If the clothes "fit" the girl, then all the numbers next to the clothing in question should match those beside the girl's image. If not, make the appropriate change and you're good to go.

(Edit: actually, looking at your images again, I'm not sure that's the problem at all anymore -- it looks like the eye holes & some of the hair is completely misplaced, which I've never seen before... still, I'll preserve this post)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by firefly4f4; 05-04-2009, 10:29 PM.
            If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell; a level they reserve for child molesters, and people who talk in the theatre.

Latest AG3 Map Expansion Icons (based on the style established by InuRa)

Comment

• I am having trouble loading new clothing. I am trying to apply this mod to my system, I copied the m_cos and the m_tex to their respective directories, I unpacked js3_00_00.pp and added the exact line to js_02_02_01.lst as provided(I did change the japanese jargon to English for the name and for option 1 and 2), repacked the .pp file. I also unpacked js3_02_00.pp, added the .xx file and repacked the .pp file and it still does not show up. I pasted the texture required for this mesh to AG3\data and it didn't fix the issue. I changed the filename of the textures for the other parts of the costume to English but I doubt that's the reason why it didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link to mod: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2GYMAW8D

Comment

• Originally posted by firefly4f4 View Post
                HashiriyaGDB

I can't be sure, but it certainly looks like either your character's clothing and/or girl herself has been height edited.

I'm not sure if you created these girls and their clothing themselves, but here's an example of clothing I have that's made for one girl (0.96) that's on a girl of another size (0.98), so that you can see why I suspect this is your problem. As you can see, particularly in the headband & apron, these clothes resemble what the clothes on your girl look like.

There's a quick way to check & fix this, though. First, ensure you've got the clothing saved with the girl you want, regardless of it it "fits". Download darkhound's 0.42 wizzard if you haven't already, install and start it up. Go to the "Save Patcher", select the girl, and hit the "Change Girl Size" button. If the clothes "fit" the girl, then all the numbers next to the clothing in question should match those beside the girl's image. If not, make the appropriate change and you're good to go.

(Edit: actually, looking at your images again, I'm not sure that's the problem at all anymore -- it looks like the eye holes & some of the hair is completely misplaced, which I've never seen before... still, I'll preserve this post)
                Clothes nor girls have been height edited. They're the standard illusion samples that come with every install of JS3. And I think G3T may have caused the glitching since its models didn't glitch, and uninstalling it made the problem go away, which I confirmed by opening and saving one of the samples, then previewing it in the maker's main menu.

Keep in mind that before, it only glitches in the maker's main menu, NOT WHILE MAKING THE CHARACTER HERSELF.

Comment

• Hi, can someone help me making upjs3mod1454 wizzard friendly, or tell me a step by step tutorial to apply that mod. I tried using sb3 utility, but nothing happened.
                  Thank You

Comment

• It appears no one is interested to that mod, so far (including me) ^^; So i don't think you will get some answers for that one...

Originally posted by StormWing
                    Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Not sure this is the right place to put this....as this more a mod tool support question....but it will probably help someone else too ( assuming they can be bothered to read )

darkhound: I used the girl resize feature in your beta 4.1 wizard exe, then i modified her using your morpher, Ok the problem is, when in game after i hugged that girl she suddenly gained back her original height, I saved ( probably a mistake ) ran to find that girl again and she is still at her og height.

What caused this? is it supposed to be like this,where you cannot hug a girl who has been resized ? or was it because the body was morphed after being resized?

EDIT: Er nevermind just ran my own test.....that and I just remembered about some guys in a thread mentioning the exact same thing.....too bad, would have been nice if it worked all the time.
                      Last edited by 11Z11; 05-08-2009, 05:59 PM.
                      A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• Originally posted by 11Z11 View Post
                        Not sure this is the right place to put this....as this more a mod tool support question....but it will probably help someone else too ( assuming they can be bothered to read )

darkhound: I used the girl resize feature in your beta 4.1 wizard exe, then i modified her using your morpher, Ok the problem is, when in game after i hugged that girl she suddenly gained back her original height, I saved ( probably a mistake ) ran to find that girl again and she is still at her og height.

What caused this? is it supposed to be like this,where you cannot hug a girl who has been resized ? or was it because the body was morphed after being resized?

EDIT: Er nevermind just ran my own test.....that and I just remembered about some guys in a thread mentioning the exact same thing.....too bad, would have been nice if it worked all the time.
                        Anyway even though you answered it for yourself, let me give some general explanantions how size changes and morphing work together.
                        The size changes do not change the mesh itself (that is why the animations are still working 100% if you only look at the person you morphed). In his/her own environment the animations are adjusted as well, which means they will shrink/grow as well. As a result, the interaction with other chars may no longer look like it was intended (which cannot be helped). The size change only changes some size matrix fileds in the general header frame.
                        The morpher on the other side does change the position of the vertices which works completely independent from the size changes, meaning you can mix the 2 as you like in any order you want.

Comment

• Thanks for the explanation darkhound....I remember hearing something about those fields and a link to a tutorial on how to do it by hand, but since you built it into the 4.1 exe i decided to save myself the effort.....

Since i got your ear so to speak, I was wondering if in the save patcher in the wizard you had any plans to add a sorting feature, say you click on on "girl last name" at the top and the girls are sorted by last name. same thing for first name and the other 2.

This is just a suggestion not really needed though.
                          A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• Originally posted by 11Z11 View Post
                            Thanks for the explanation darkhound....I remember hearing something about those fields and a link to a tutorial on how to do it by hand, but since you built it into the 4.1 exe i decided to save myself the effort.....

Since i got your ear so to speak, I was wondering if in the save patcher in the wizard you had any plans to add a sorting feature, say you click on on "girl last name" at the top and the girls are sorted by last name. same thing for first name and the other 2.

This is just a suggestion not really needed though.
                            I will implement it in the next release, no big thing to do. Thought about it myself sometimes, but always forgot to do it in the end.

Another remark: v4.2 is the current version. If you are still using v4.1, you should get it, because it does have the size change feature for the guy as well.

Comment

• Could someone explain difference - AG3 and JS3

I hope this is the right forum - still familiarising myself with usage..

Could someone explain the difference between AG3 [AG3+] and the references I have seen to JS3. I noted that the file sizes for the JS3_Make and JS3_Play were the same as the AG3 files ??? This was after a recent upgrade/install I did - I was "madly" downloading and installing lots of neat stuff and got a bit ahead of myself. Later found that my databases for m_cos amd m_cha had gotten corrupted.. Not sure if my fiddling with these files and folders was the reason but have since improved my backup process during upgrades now..

Anyway the original question still stands..

regards colin
                              As always please give to all the HF and other modders out there..
                              They make it easier for us all to join them on their thrones of knowledge.

for the girls and for the guys.
                              Regards Colin

Comment

• *pfft* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!! XD Okay okay, so i LOL'd. Actually, this question is so easy to answered. AG3 = Artificial Girl 3, and it's the English term of Jinkou Shoujo 3 (JS3).

I guess that's just about it

Originally posted by StormWing
                                Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

Working...
                                X