This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Problem of hair style texture:

After make a new back hair style, also need a suitable texture,
    I find it, some of hair texture in "js3_00_04_00.pp", if I want to add a new hair texture,
    but I don't want to put it in "js3_00_04_00.pp", how can I edit the lst file to change the texture store folder?

When I edit lst file in back hair for adding a new hair style, in "js00_06_02.lst" (not sure the lst file name)
    a column is some of "xxx.ky" file, would you tell me what is this ".ky" file, and the function in this column?

With Thanks

Comment

• Subtitles not working

Hello,

I'm running AG3 on Vista 64 with the Illusion wizzard and can't get subtitles to work. It displays the run with subtitles option. There are no PP files in association with girls 1-5 though on the Config subs menu. Should there be? and how would I get that to work? Open for suggestions on how to make this work. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by fendercris View Post
        Hello,

I'm running AG3 on Vista 64 with the Illusion wizzard and can't get subtitles to work. It displays the run with subtitles option. There are no PP files in association with girls 1-5 though on the Config subs menu. Should there be? and how would I get that to work? Open for suggestions on how to make this work. Thanks.
        Are you sure you have the Subtitle Overlay Mod Installed?

Comment

• Read THIS too

Originally posted by StormWing
          Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Is there anyone who can explain why starting the game through the Illusion wizard won't give me subs but if I run it directly from the exe suddenly I can see the subs?

Comment

• Originally posted by snowblizz View Post
              Is there anyone who can explain why starting the game through the Illusion wizard won't give me subs but if I run it directly from the exe suddenly I can see the subs?
              You have to set up Illusion wizard to use the right launcher. That's the one with d3d9.dll in the same folder.

Comment

• I had the same problem and solved it ,I guess it is a problem of the working folder when stating directly the actual wokring folder for windows is the ag3 fold but when starting with ilusion wizzard for windows the workinig folder is the ilusion folder. The porsition of the subsfile in the subs config is not absolut but ralative to the working folder. Copy the sibtitles.txt-file to the ilusion folder and they will work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asurazorro View Post
                  I had the same problem and solved it ,I guess it is a problem of the working folder when stating directly the actual wokring folder for windows is the ag3 fold but when starting with ilusion wizzard for windows the workinig folder is the ilusion folder. The porsition of the subsfile in the subs config is not absolut but ralative to the working folder. Copy the sibtitles.txt-file to the ilusion folder and they will work.
                  Well I'll be darned, that worked. Thanks a bunch it was driving me absolutely nuts!
                  Been banging my head against the subs for awhile, not helped by remembering getting subs at one point. I probably did not used the wizard that tiem.

Comment

• xdiff issue

Let me explain:

I created a heavily morphed body, using 6 xdiff files in Darkhound's morpher.
                    Of course, I also had to morph the associated costumes, but due to the amount of xdiff operations, some of the clothes end up distorted (see pic (1)), more than I can bear.

I don't want to modify the way the body is morphed, so the only thing I could come up with is to edit the distorted clothes (already morphed to fit the body) mqos using metaseq.

Then, I created a xdiff file using my two mqos, and applied it to the costume pp (again, already morphed to fit the body). I was surprised to see that there were very few actual changes, and I can't figure out why. Changes were not visible, unless using high xdiff values (around 5), and the changes observed with these values were unexpected and ugly.
                    Of course I suspected a mistake during the process, so I tried several times with different clothing pieces, all gave the same invisible (or almost) and/or unexpected results.

At this point, I tried to just reinsert the modified mqo (the one I used for creating the xdiff file) in the costume pp file. And the result was good (see pic (2)).

As I see it, the two methods (xdiff and mqo insertion) should have the same result, but it's obviously not the case. Could someone tell me what is wrong with my xdiff method? I really don't understand...

Oh well, not sure my explanation is very clear, though...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Yea hi. every time i try to open a xx file after loading a pp file using SB3utility i get an error stating "invalid name length" followed by a bunch of numbers. can someone help? plz and thx

Comment

• Originally posted by striderk View Post
                        Yea hi. every time i try to open a xx file after loading a pp file using SB3utility i get an error stating "invalid name length" followed by a bunch of numbers. can someone help? plz and thx
                        I had the same issue recently and noted the file type was not AG3 it was SM or Sv .... reselect the AG3 option in the pull down list and you should fix this error..

regards colin
                        As always please give to all the HF and other modders out there..
                        They make it easier for us all to join them on their thrones of knowledge.

for the girls and for the guys.
                        Regards Colin

Comment

• Ah I have made sure it is set to ag3. thank you but i fixed the problem a different way lol, i just used an earlier version

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm trying to use the Insta-Doggy. I've extracted the RAR download, and moved both 7zs to the /mods folder in the Illusion Wizzard directory. I've tried both (one at a time), but the girls just won't fall down.

Can anyone offer some assistance in helping me to get either one of them to work?

[EDIT]Now I think about it, I'm not sure if I'm using AG3+ or not. I can get to the white room, but not the rooms through the monoliths. I'm having a look around now for one, but if I am indeed missing AG3+ (I installed the AG3 I have from an iso installer, and used js3_sp3_003 as instructed, could someone provide a download link?
                            Last edited by Dinendal; 06-16-2009, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinendal View Post
                              Hey guys, I'm trying to use the Insta-Doggy. I've extracted the RAR download, and moved both 7zs to the /mods folder in the Illusion Wizzard directory. I've tried both (one at a time), but the girls just won't fall down.

Can anyone offer some assistance in helping me to get either one of them to work?

[EDIT]Now I think about it, I'm not sure if I'm using AG3+ or not. I can get to the white room, but not the rooms through the monoliths. I'm having a look around now for one, but if I am indeed missing AG3+ (I installed the AG3 I have from an iso installer, and used js3_sp3_003 as instructed, could someone provide a download link?
                              You maybe also using the version i uploaded and is NOT wizzard applicable (ready) Go here>> http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=428 for the wizzard ready version. You also need to get the girl to refuse. in other words a double right click. (I think) ya have to play wit it.

Roger that on ur post below. As far as the icons go, there are so many out there now with the new areas being posted and such that i couldnt help ya on that one. maybe some one thats been playin wit the newest icons and areas can help ya on that one.
                              Last edited by boneeed; 06-24-2009, 08:14 PM. Reason: Edit
                              If you think humans built the pyramids..think again!

Comment

• I've got it sorted now. That was the file I'd downloaded. But I wasn't running it on Hannari. One clean install later, and it's working fine Now I just gotta figure out how to apply Dramakus' location icons mod onto Hannari so I can go back to not having to use the dodgy standard icons. Or, if you could maybe suggest some others I could use, I wouldn't be ungrateful
                                Last edited by Dinendal; 06-24-2009, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X