This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Can someone give me a link to Hannari? I have spent hours looking and can't find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krazy008 View Post
      Can someone give me a link to Hannari? I have spent hours looking and can't find it.
      Here you go Krazy

A little additional info for you on getting this working; I used this with a fresh install of AG3 because Hentaijin's Read Me says you mustn't have js3_sp_003 installed. If you can install Hannari over the top of AG3+js3_sp_003, and someone wants to correct me, then go ahead. Heaven knows I'm no expert on this. I'm just telling you (Krazy) what I did so I am hopefully providing some help beyond just giving you a link.

[EDIT]And, I know this isn't in regards to any mods, or indeed the game, but would someone kindly tell me how to give thanks to people?
      Last edited by Dinendal; 06-26-2009, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• @ Dinendal Your quote> [EDIT]And, I know this isn't in regards to any mods, or indeed the game, but would someone kindly tell me how to give thanks to people?

One way is the rep system. look for the rep button on the top right hand side of the persons post you want to thank or rep with the approve option selected and make your comment. and hit add reputation. The button below in attachment is rep button.
        Attached Files
        If you think humans built the pyramids..think again!

Comment

• Is there a mod that allows for sex with clothes on?
          Good job everyone! Keep up the great work!
          Let me know if I can be of service to you.
          Hurry! Read the post! The mods are coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuxsonic View Post
            Is there a mod that allows for sex with clothes on?
            I wasn't aware the clothes were even taken off :S Everytime I've initiated sex, I've had to take the clothes off manually.
            Last edited by Dinendal; 06-27-2009, 07:51 AM. Reason: to make it sound a little more grammatically correct

Comment

• @AVgirl: LOL Wut?? o_O;

@DeuxSonic & Dinendal:As far as i know, no. Some of the sex scene (usually when the girl are really, REALLY horny) will make the skirts off. And on a side note, ALL pantyhose (underwear part) & pants/trousers are ALWAYS off when you have sex.

Originally posted by StormWing
              Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                @AVgirl: LOL Wut?? o_O;

@DeuxSonic & Dinendal:As far as i know, no. Some of the sex scene (usually when the girl are really, REALLY horny) will make the skirts off. And on a side note, ALL pantyhose (underwear part) & pants/trousers are ALWAYS off when you have sex.
                How do I stop that behavior? I know there's a mod that fixes that, as I've heard it mentioned before, but I no longer know where to get it.
                Last edited by Deuxsonic; 06-27-2009, 06:46 PM.
                Good job everyone! Keep up the great work!
                Let me know if I can be of service to you.
                Hurry! Read the post! The mods are coming!

Comment

• You sure have a "sex with clothes on" fetish, eh Deux? LOL Your best bet is make a clothing WITHOUT any elements of Pantyhose/Trousers, and more importantly don't make love with them when their cheks are blushing (that's a sign of high level arousal). For mods, too bad i don't know about it...

Well, good luck & haev a nice fap

Originally posted by StormWing
                  Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Um hi! I'd like to ask if somebody can give me any advice or help regarding the illusion morpher. Im having a bit of trouble converting normal clothes to tight fit ones, can anybody give me some tips or a guide please? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by tsukasa1615 View Post
                      Um hi! I'd like to ask if somebody can give me any advice or help regarding the illusion morpher. Im having a bit of trouble converting normal clothes to tight fit ones, can anybody give me some tips or a guide please? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
                      Here you go, tutorial by darkhound.
                      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...60#post1877560

Comment

• @Nada084: Thank you very much!

Comment

• np...
                          As a bonus, here are a few xdiff files for tight fitting clothes I made.

Included :
                          - Full cup bra (a40_01_01_01)
                          - Bikini top (a40_01_02_01)
                          - Towel top (a40_01_04_01)
                          - Tank top (a40_01_05_01)
                          - Halter top (a clothing mod which was posted here at HF)
                          - School swimwear (a40_02_11_02) (there is already a mod for tight school swimwear existing but it is really really tight, especially on the boobs ; this one is less)
                          - Towel top (a40_06_04_01)

Some of the "tight" mqos were reworked using Metaseq in order to get better results, and some are rough (acceptable imo but could be reworked a bit).
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi again! I have another question, I found this elf char compilation by jacaranda (Great work by the way if you're reading this!) and I'm wondering what mods did he use for the face mesh as well as skin/face textures? They change whenever I open them in the ag3 maker.

@Nada084: Thank you for the xdiff files!

Comment

• Originally posted by tsukasa1615 View Post
                              Hi again! I have another question, I found this elf char compilation by jacaranda (Great work by the way if you're reading this!) and I'm wondering what mods did he use for the face mesh as well as skin/face textures? They change whenever I open them in the ag3 maker.

@Nada084: Thank you for the xdiff files!
                              From what I could see, the face mesh is the normal one without any changes. It is not the slim face mod.
                              If you want to use the face and/or body texture on your girls, open the girl in illusion wizzard girl texture editor and save the bmp files in folder 1 (for body) and 21 for face. Then apply them to any girl you like.
                              HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• @darkhound: Thank you! And also I know a lot of people already said this but great work with the Illusion Morpher/Wizzards! Im sure everyone appreciates it!

Comment

Working...
                                X