This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Nvm, solved the issue by looking around the forum.
    Last edited by dudeo; 07-12-2009, 10:59 PM.
    "Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level - then beat you with experience"

Comment

• does anyone have decent uv-maps for the clothes?
      whenever i try to put something together the result doesn't meet my expectations
      those tiny 512x512 maps are bigshit

sample:

Comment

• Most UV maps I have are 256*256 or 512*512 (DLed from HF) and I have never seen more detailed ones posted here (I may have missed them however).

Anyway, custom sized UV maps are quite easy to get using Metaseq, and there is a tutorial dealing with it somewhere in this section (probably this thread).

Comment

• ok i made my own via the tutorial ... thx wurlox

Comment

• Originally posted by darkhound View Post
            From what I could see, the face mesh is the normal one without any changes. It is not the slim face mod.
            If you want to use the face and/or body texture on your girls, open the girl in illusion wizzard girl texture editor and save the bmp files in folder 1 (for body) and 21 for face. Then apply them to any girl you like.
            since we are talking about this (sort of ), i noticed that every time that i uninstall the slim body mod with the wizzard, all the girls that i created or downloaded that use the slim body change their faces a little, i found it kinda annoying, they show fine in the char maker, but in game their faces change, know any way to prevent this? also, im not sure right now, but i think that when its installed the faces of the other girls change too

Comment

• Originally posted by Hecatom View Post
              since we are talking about this (sort of ), i noticed that every time that i uninstall the slim body mod with the wizzard, all the girls that i created or downloaded that use the slim body change their faces a little, i found it kinda annoying, they show fine in the char maker, but in game their faces change, know any way to prevent this? also, im not sure right now, but i think that when its installed the faces of the other girls change too
              The reason for that is that your are using slim body + slim face mod. The slim face mod comes with adjusted vertex animations for the face. These vertex animations are not used in the maker (--> girls faces look just like they are in the xx file). Once you run the game, the vertex animation for the face are used and a lot of vertices of the face are "repositioned". Depending on what you are using (normal girl with slim vertex animations or the other way round), you always get a mix of vertices from "normal" face and "slim" face, which probaly looks odd.

If you want to always use slim face or normal face, simply create 2 different mods for face and body and apply only what you want to use with the wizzard.
              In addition you can change any girl's face from normal to slim or vice versa using Illusion morpher. The only thing you need is two xdiff files for the face which can be easily created.
              HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by darkhound View Post
                snip.
                thanx for the info bro , now i think that i need to learn how to use the illusion morpher then if i want that my slim girls keep their slim face.

so if i made a slim face xdiff, the girl would keep her slim face, even when the slim body isnt installed?
                Last edited by Hecatom; 07-17-2009, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• darkhound, it appears i've a problem with this version or the morpher too, same as before, i go to select which pp to mod with the xdiffs and poof error.

Hecatom: I just released the slim-set face, you can fine it in the hentai game mods section...also have the body....but i have not released it here...no request yet, I have noticed that when ever i applied the slim-set or my slim-face only mod that all girls in game faces changed, the fix i think is to create what girls you want with slim face then remove the mod.

Maybe i should go place a notice for my mod regarding this issue?

Edit: Heh already beat you to it Hecatom, made a slim face xdif, applied to a girl at full strength the result is obvious.....now to do some testing
                  Last edited by 11Z11; 07-17-2009, 09:50 PM.
                  A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• Originally posted by 11Z11 View Post
                    darkhound, it appears i've a problem with this version or the morpher too, same as before, i go to select which pp to mod with the xdiffs and poof error.

Hecatom: I just released the slim-set face, you can fine it in the hentai game mods section...also have the body....but i have not released it here...no request yet, I have noticed that when ever i applied the slim-set or my slim-face only mod that all girls in game faces changed, the fix i think is to create what girls you want with slim face then remove the mod.

Maybe i should go place a notice for my mod regarding this issue?

Edit: Heh already beat you to it Hecatom, made a slim face xdif, applied to a girl at full strength the result is obvious.....now to do some testing
                    Same problem as with version 0.2.2. You need to install .net v2 sp1 sooner or later. I wanted to remove the coding part that used sp1 functionality and replace it by my own work around code. Somehow I forgot about it again. Anyway I will upload a version of v0.2.3 that you can use even without sp1 installed. Check this post again in 1/2 an hour.

concerning the slim mod (this is for Hecatom as well):
                    Obviously I did not explain it in understandable terms. Slim face and normal face cannot be used together, because all girls use the same vertex face animations. Which means you either have to use slim face for all your girls or normal face for all your girls together with the corresponding vertex animation file.
                    All the vertices of the face that are "vertex animated" will change position as soon as the vertex animation is used (same principle the morpher is using with the xdiff files, just not using relative repositioning, but absolute repositioning). This means it does not matter where they are positioned in the xx file as soon as they are animated (which they are all the time in the game). It may be that not all the vertices that are changed from normal to slim face are animated which means that they would stay just like they are in the xx file. This could lead to strange looking results and differences between slim and normal face, even though both are using the same vertex animations.

I hope that explains it a little better. If it still is not understandable, just ask.

darkhound
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by darkhound; 07-18-2009, 01:39 AM. Reason: file added
                    HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Thanks for the alternate exe darkhound.....again, hope you don't mind.

Yes that made a little more sense, So whatever shape the chars head is when you create her, The structure changes to match whatever version of ao1_01.xa is currently in your game.

Well guess that explains why normal girls changed after the slim face was applied.....though i have played both slim and normal faced girls together and have not noticed anything....perhaps because i have so many more normal faced versus modded i did not notice.
                      A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• english not working

ok so i have the english launcher, reg fixer, and installed the AI girl 3 "english" install.

i cant figure out how to change the games buttons to english....and iv looked on the FAQ's pages exe and i jest cant find it

Comment

• Originally posted by wenth View Post
                          ok so i have the english launcher, reg fixer, and installed the AI girl 3 "english" install.

i cant figure out how to change the games buttons to english....and iv looked on the FAQ's pages exe and i jest cant find it
                          Uh?
                          You installed Wurlox Interface Translation and it didn't work? http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...38&postcount=5

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rogue Trader View Post
                            Uh?
                            You installed Wurlox Interface Translation and it didn't work? http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...38&postcount=5

wow it worked....but...WTF ok now that i CAN load the girl exe right it jest stops working when i have the girl loaded and hit begin........any ideas?

but the maker's "traits" secition still displays in jiberish

Comment

• Originally posted by wenth View Post
                              wow it worked....but...WTF ok now that i CAN load the girl exe right it jest stops working when i have the girl loaded and hit begin........any ideas?

but the maker's "traits" secition still displays in jiberish

never mind fixed all that problem by finding a "ready to play" vershion exsept....it had a mod i didnt whant in it so i used the wizard to remove it (the goth guy and room one's) but i told it to deleate the mods and not uninstall them so thare gone and i cant figure out how to get them off now or do i know thare names to find them download them exe

Comment

• unwanted mods removing mistake

ok so i told the wizard to deleate the mods instead of uninstalling them and now thare still on thare and i cant find a way to remove them...and idea how to fix this?

Comment

Working...
                                X