This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

Originally posted by YamiInju View Post
    sorry to ask but how do you work the uncensor?

using the wizzard. i installed the english interface etc etc.

but when it comes to the uncensor, it won't well, uncensor.

i tried with both warrior and girley. first i tried warrior, still censored.

then girley, still censored.

i extracted the rar then put the .7zip in the mods folder, like i did with the english interface.

please and thank you.
    The uncensoring will only affect girls you created (saved in Character Maker) after installing the mod.

@mods: Please move to the mod support thread. Thnx.

Comment

By any chance is there a way to put music into the game
      After a while it all seems to dull
      [url=http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55591/]http://xs220.xs.to/xs220/07413/Yuffie-Banner.jpg
      http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f9af599a54.jpg
      http://c.imagehost.org/0489/WWYS.gif
      [url=http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55591/]http://xs220.xs.to/xs220/07414/Kadaj-Banner.jpg/url]

IMG tags removed.

Comment

I installed wurlox interface mod with illusion wizard and The interface is still in japanese, I installed other mods with it and they all worked.

Comment

Originally posted by wurlox View Post
          I can do that no problem. Anything in particular you are looking for?

Haven't tried doing them as an accessory, as I don't know if such a mod will follow the breasts when sized in Make, but can at least test it out as sosola mentioned the top might be a good mesh to use as a base.
          I would like to see something like this, if possible.
          Spoiler
          Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	4792917Click image for larger version

Name:	tattoo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	4792918

It sure is a pretty sight....

Comment

Whenever i run AG3CDB it throws out an initlializer exeption. I'm able to continue the program but when I do something ex. change tab or login it gives me same error.

http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?i...eztytuuhl7.jpg
            HF-TypeMoon #5 Member

Comment

is there a tutorial on how to use sb3utility, i want to try to make a butt mod (that doesn't scare me...) but the wizard confuses the shit out of me, and after about 5 minutes my A.D.D. starts to kick in...
              who keeps deleting my post??

Comment

Originally posted by Quintasan View Post
                Whenever i run AG3CDB it throws out an initlializer exeption. I'm able to continue the program but when I do something ex. change tab or login it gives me same error.

http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?i...eztytuuhl7.jpg
                Spróbowałeś kliknąć na "Continue" czy program nadal funkcjonuje? Co się stanie jak zakończysz program i zastartujesz od nowa, też masz ten problem?

@LoZt: Don't know if there is a special tutorial for sb3utility but you will find some infos about this program in the tutorial thread: [Mod Discussion Thread] Tutorials

Edit: This post might help, too, but I'm pretty sure you should have already found it, it took me 5 minutes to do so.
                Last edited by TrugaNoS; 01-27-2008, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I seem to have run into big probs after installing the bad version of Olken's buttmod 1.1. the mod had installed but hadnt changed anything, but when I tried to remove it I got an exception error. but since it never actually changed anything I didnt worry about it.
                  but then I downloaded the fixed version of the mod and tried installing that, but had to force install it because it still had the bad one installed. so that installed and it worked, but then I decided I didnt like it after all that and tried to uninstall it, but when I try it just comes up with the error again. so now I'm stuck with it and dont know what to do. D:
                  am I gonna have to reinstall the game and mods all over again? or is there a simple fix to get rid of the mod?

the error says "Could not find file 'C:\Illusion\Illusion Wizard\AG3\temp\pp_temp\Data.pp'."
                  Last edited by neobunny; 01-27-2008, 03:18 PM.

Comment

PLEASE HELP, HAVE TROUBLE SETTING UP ILLUSION WIZZARD AND INSTALLING MODS. CAN SOME ONE SHOW ME STEP BY STEP . NEWB HERE JUST TRYING PUT IN VAGINIA AND PENIS TO MAKE THE GAME MORE INTRESTING. TRIED THE "READ ME PART OF WIZZARD AND IT SAID TO SET UP, YOU NEED TO RUN AUTO GAME TO GENERATE DIRECTORY. HOW???? THANKS.

Comment

kaos99

I see you do an all caps post again and I will simply delete your insipid rant instead of moving it...

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                      >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

Using the SB3 utility

Ok so sorry if this has been covered 100 times but i'm still rather new here and i've used the search function but this place is just so...big.

I recently downloaded Blackhawks dickgirl mod and i cannot figure out how to use the SB3 updated utility to install it. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Again sorry because im sure it has been covered already but i've been looking and clicking links for like 2 hrs and my eyes hurt.

Comment

sorry wurlox just had caps on at the time. did not mean anything by it.

Comment

Girley3T v1.2 for AG3

Trug@NoS, there's a way to update the girl to v1.2 without taking her out of the game and losing your progress. It's a bit tedious, you might try it, and if it works for you, suggest it in your ReadMe:

Load the existing girl in Make.exe, add any number or letter to the end of her name, then save.

In the save/m_cha directory, find the folder of the new girl's name, rename the *.pp file to the original name, then drag it into the original girl's folder. You might want to back up the original .pp file in case you decide to uninstall.

Also in the save/m_cha directory there'll be a new graphic *.bmp for the new look; you can also delete the original, rename that to replace the original, and when you view the girl in the list she'll have the latest GT skin.

None of this will affect your game data, so the next time you enter the World, that girl will be in the same state as you left her, with the new appearance.
                            Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

@DokEnkephalin: Thanks. I'll try it out and if it is easy enough so that every yokel can understand it I'll update the readme in the next release

Comment

AG3 Tutorial Request

Would anybody be interested in writing a tutorial for AG3, aimed at modding clothes ? Not how to model clothes, but the export from the SB3 utility, required settings in Metasequoia, and import back into the game ?

Basically, show the process of exporting a multi mesh clothing item, modding them, saving the changes in Metasequoia and then inserting them back into the game ? (skip the actual remodelling process).

Basic issue is with these clothes that are made up of multiple meshes, not sure how to go about it.

Would be very helpfull

Comment

Working...
                                X