This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Hi! Can anybody tell me how to make custom hairstyles or where/how to start? Thank you in advance.

Comment

• Heels

I just found a mod for high heel shoes, and the mod seems to have installed correctly, but the shoe textures are not showing up. Any idea on why?

I have installed using the Illusion Wizzard, and doing them manually. The names of the different heels show up in the list, but when I select them, nothing shows and her feet are bare. Is there a special way to get them to show? I have the high-heels.pp file in the data folder, and have run out of ideas.

If it helps, the name of this mod file is this...

Accessories][High Heels][packed by demonezade

It includes leg warmers that also are shown in the list, but do not show when selected.
      Last edited by Jude1974; 09-19-2009, 09:31 PM.
      "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone...but they've always worked for me." HST

Comment

• Is there a post in this topic that can tell me how to make a mod "Wizzard friendly"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Losenucius View Post
          Is there a post in this topic that can tell me how to make a mod "Wizzard friendly"?
          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...9&postcount=10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jude1974 View Post
            I just found a mod for high heel shoes, and the mod seems to have installed correctly, but the shoe textures are not showing up. Any idea on why?

I have installed using the Illusion Wizzard, and doing them manually. The names of the different heels show up in the list, but when I select them, nothing shows and her feet are bare. Is there a special way to get them to show? I have the high-heels.pp file in the data folder, and have run out of ideas.

If it helps, the name of this mod file is this...

Accessories][High Heels][packed by demonezade

It includes leg warmers that also are shown in the list, but do not show when selected.
            I guess it from this post:
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...51#post1913051
            I'm sure Demonezade, who is a very sweet girl, would be glad to help you in PM
            Just kidding, Demonezade.

I personally installed this mod manually and not through the Wizard, so I can't share your experience, but here is what I learnt just looking at the mod file: the lst file for insertion in js02_03_02.lst refers to ShoesEtAl.pp, not HighHeels.pp.
            You'll have to edit js02_03_02.lst manually to correct this.

Actually, this post doesn't contain this problem:
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...59#post1910159

Question: Weren't you the one who was looking for some specific black high-heel shoes, like these ones?

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...82#post2013782

I actually found the proper files (who were released somewhere else), but I need someone who is proficient in SB3Utility or JS3Wizard for support (mqo integration in.xx is not "business as usual" for me). Please PM me.

Comment

• Thanks for the help Hjrq--I'll try and work with you about the shoes as much as I can.

In the meantime, I'm onto something else I haven't been able to find an answer on. I'm running into the high stocking mesh problem for the Hips Mod, and was wondering if there was ever a fix for that, or do I need to learn how to use the Illusion morpher thing?
              "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone...but they've always worked for me." HST

Comment

• Originally posted by Asurazorro View Post
                qIf you mean the chair where girls can already sleep, than just open the right .js3ap of the shoppingdiscrict (look in js3_00_00_00.lst which .js3ap-file is used for map 18[line 41/42] with notepad scroll down till you find a block named ms00_N_sleep01 and change the 32771 at the end of the block to 4099, than you have a sleepingpoint whre you can save and sleep.
                Hello,
                I have installed the homeless mod (upjs3mod1553) and it worked fine for the part with the sleeping point on the strand (radio and parasol), but in town map not. I have the flat bench (unfortunately also in the fountain), but when the guy lay down no save ore sleep menue appears. I have checked the js3_00_00_00.lst and have found in line 41/42 an ms00_ne_s2.js3ap, but I cannot find this in the js3_01_01_00, there is only a ms00_99_99.js3ap. Changing the end of the block to 4099 has no effect. Where is my mistake ?

Comment

• Try this, originally from Asurazorro:
                  http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=748

Originally posted by StormWing
                  Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• That's just, what I have tried, but it didn't work for me.

Asurazorro wrote: "just open the right .js3ap of the shoppingdiscrict (look in js3_00_00_00.lst which .js3ap-file is used for map 18[line 41/42] with notepad scroll down till you find a block named ms00_N_sleep01 and change the 32771 at the end of the block to 4099".

I found: ms00_ne_s2.js3ap in line 41/42, but that's not in the js3_01_01_00
                    I tried to put the lines from stormwing into the ms00_99_99.js3ap (which is in the js3_01_01_00 and has the ms00_N_sleep01 lines), but it did'nt work.

Comment

Thanks for the help Hjrq--I'll try and work with you about the shoes as much as I can.

In the meantime, I'm onto something else I haven't been able to find an answer on. I'm running into the high stocking mesh problem for the Hips Mod, and was wondering if there was ever a fix for that, or do I need to learn how to use the Illusion morpher thing?
                      Hi,
                      I'm not that much into this kind of body mod, so I won't be that helpful.

You can try to do the morphing to make your own clothes, or look for existing clothes. I know there are mainly 2 type of body mods with wide hips: eRobody and SD body. There are posts about clothes for the 1st one on HongFire, whereas the second one is more popular on Japanese websites.
                      Check the name of your wide hips mod, and keep looking.

Comment

• @LazyHarry: Ah!! Found it. You can't make the avatar boy sleep & save in the town area (Shopping District) because the file for that feature is not in js3_01_01_00.pp, it's in js3_00_01_EK (no wonder you didn't found it).

Here, use my attachment. You can put it into js3_00_01_EK by yourself, right?? I hope, with that attachment, the avatar finally can sleep & save in the town (Shopping District, to be exact).

Attached Files
                        Last edited by Stormwing; 09-23-2009, 05:21 PM.

Originally posted by StormWing
                        Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Hello. First to be grateful for all the Modder for which thanks to them I can play to these games, in second sorry for my English, iis very bad. Third my problem when a mod of body adds I spend to myself what one sees in the images. Now the clothes that I create me remain with the previous mod, if someone can help me? please
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Ok, so wht's the deal with Uppervolta? I have been searching thread extensively and keep seeing it mentioned as a great site ofr some AG3 mods. I simply cann't find the site to search for them and have also seen that some people cannot access it. I don't know if I can or not becasue I cannot find a stright link for it. Is the site dead, moved, changed, a figment of my imagination? Does someone have a current working (at least working for them, I'll figure out on my end if it works or not) link that they can send me?

Comment

Ok, so wht's the deal with Uppervolta? I have been searching thread extensively and keep seeing it mentioned as a great site ofr some AG3 mods. I simply cann't find the site to search for them and have also seen that some people cannot access it. I don't know if I can or not becasue I cannot find a stright link for it. Is the site dead, moved, changed, a figment of my imagination? Does someone have a current working (at least working for them, I'll figure out on my end if it works or not) link that they can send me?
                              Its my understanding they blocked all ips outside of Japan because of some stuff which I wont get into on here.

Comment

• Damn....that's hardcore. Never heard of anything like that, but thanks for the clear up.

Comment

Working...
                                X