This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Shoe Mod

Originally posted by Jude1974 View Post
    Damn....that's hardcore. Never heard of anything like that, but thanks for the clear up.

Jude you spoke of 3 rar files in the mod release thread

I just started messing around with meta like 3 months ago and i know some on the SB3 Utility, i think i can help.

Send me the 3 rar files you have and i'll give it my best shot in a couple of days, i'm working this weekend.
    Move with your spirit and the rest will follow....That is the way of the warrior...
    忍者

Comment

• Success !

Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
      Here, use my attachment. You can put it into js3_00_01_EK by yourself, right?? I hope, with that attachment, the avatar finally can sleep & save in the town (Shopping District, to be exact).
      Thanks a lot. Yes, now it works

Comment

• Give your thanks to Asurazorro Thanks to HIM, i was able to make that attachment

Originally posted by StormWing
        Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Shoes

Originally posted by Jude1974 View Post
          Thanks for the help Hjrq--I'll try and work with you about the shoes as much as I can.

In the meantime, I'm onto something else I haven't been able to find an answer on. I'm running into the high stocking mesh problem for the Hips Mod, and was wondering if there was ever a fix for that, or do I need to learn how to use the Illusion morpher thing?
          I admire your persistence Jude...

Reps for you
          Move with your spirit and the rest will follow....That is the way of the warrior...
          忍者

Comment

• Hi guys. Once again, I need some help.

I'm having "penetration" issues within the game. As you know, the illusion of penetration is achieved through clipping (when the male equipment collides with the female equipment.)

However, the penetration is not happening. The male's equipment decides to glide over the girl's pubic area, as if avoiding it. In other words, the PC's penis flops around outside. (XD)

How do you fix this?

EDIT: nevermind got it working
            Last edited by Losenucius; 09-27-2009, 01:08 PM. Reason: got it working

Comment

• Originally posted by Losenucius View Post
              Hi guys. Once again, I need some help.

I'm having "penetration" issues within the game. As you know, the illusion of penetration is achieved through clipping (when the male equipment collides with the female equipment.)

However, the penetration is not happening. The male's equipment decides to glide over the girl's pubic area, as if avoiding it. In other words, the PC's penis flops around outside. (XD)

How do you fix this?
              theyre faking sex

if anyone know to make a mix for clothing texture please tell me its seem i the game doesnt allow me to make " hard " clothing ( you know like a plate armor ; i mean a clothing that force the body to adjust ) i need that for my rpg clothing design.
              Last edited by Psytendo; 09-30-2009, 01:07 AM. Reason: late but fixed spelling

Comment

• can anyone tell how to use this mod?
                http://www.4shared.com/file/11127399...87f/yunaX.html

Comment

• I'm having trouble loading character files that do not include the extra folder with .pp, .js3csi, .js3csd and .js3cfi files. (For example: This.)
                  The characters without the extra files simply do not show up in ag3make. Do I have to somehow make my own .pp, .js3csi, .js3csd and .js3cfi files from what's included?
                  Any help is appareciated.
                  "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.

Comment

• @Csezka & Sylph: Some clothing are already packed so you can just put them into m_cos folder & load them to the AG3 Chara Maker, which means you can use it, but you CAN'T modify it.

Funny, Sylph. I tought that clothing was already haev a folder, named hk_d. You must copy 3 files from 1 folder:
                    hk_d.js3fmi,
                    hk_d_v.bmp,
                    & hk_d folder which contains hk_d.js3fsi & hk_d.pp

I hope my explanation is useful...

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Thanks but the clothing isn't the issue here, the archive also contains the character file. Which is what I'm having trouble getting to work.

Edit: I see that you've suggested to recreate her by loading the file in editor but yeah if I do that it'll look different due to applied mods I already have. If you are able to remake the character as is, I'd be really grateful to know how you did it so that it looks as it does in the sample picture.

Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                      Funny, Sylph. I tought that clothing was already haev a folder, named hk_d. You must copy 3 files from 1 folder:
                      hk_d.js3fmi,
                      hk_d_v.bmp,
                      & hk_d folder which contains hk_d.js3fsi & hk_d.pp

I hope my explanation is useful...
                      Last edited by sylph1911; 11-14-2009, 06:30 PM.
                      "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.

Comment

• Hm... Your best bet is use the SB3 Utility or Illusion Wizzard to extract the skin texture & the eye texture. But for the slim body... =_=;; Sorry, no idea...

Comment

• Hi all.. first post from me & I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered elsewhere but I've read through literally hundreds of posts here and only found oblique references to it.

Question is...does a mod exist that makes their nipples show up through clothing? ..just the "poky" outline in the cloth? If so does it work universally with all outfits (like the nipple erection mod seems to with the body meshes) or are specific modifications needed for each one?

BTW wonderful stuff available here..some of the characters and clothes are just amazingly well done so thanks to all who shared them. I have a couple of modest efforts of my own I hope to finish up and post sometime.

Comment

• i'm having some trouble when applying some mods.
                            it looks like some of them worked alright, but others i'm kinda clueless of what to do.

anyway, here's a list of the mods i've applied (using illusion wizzard):

all-in-one translation+uncensor
                            freckles
                            erobody
                            rollerskate
                            body-leftthigh - tigerfly_tat
                            etc etc

i had a .jpg with the complete list, but i don't know why i can't post it.
                            (i used imageshack)
                            here's the link anyway:
                            Spoiler
                            http://img121.imageshack.us/i/listx.jpg/

anyway, some of them worked fine, but the tattoo doesn't appear, a "9 body types mod" and a "clothing ino" also.
                            i mean, i don't really know where they are.

i did the same procedure to all the downloaded content: put into the "mods" directory and selected apply using wizzard.

am i missing something...?

Comment

• I would like an assistance.
                              I recently just got the game from InuRa' clean all-in-one full-english-installer torrent.
                              I installed the game successfully, played the game, and now want to apply some mods.
                              Illusion Wizard did initiated, but when applying certain mod, it display error said,
                              (AB3Decrypt_to_AG3Demo.exe - Application Error)
                              "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click on OK to terminate the application."
                              It happen when selecting mod like the new maps. Some mods did apply but no effect sighted till now.

Are there something I missed out?
                              Please, help me out. >.<

And also, is there any mod/program that let you change girl' height?

Comment

• Change Personality

Hello Members!
                                First of all, sorry for my bad english!

I hope this is the right place for my question! If not a second time sorry!

I have a problem when I change the personality of a girl with Illusion Wizzard or AG3 Gameeditor. The voice of the girl did not change in the game! When I open the girl with the AG3 Maker, the personality is shown changed, but the voice in the game is still the same as before. Changing the personality in AG3 Maker works, but I downloaded the girls here from hongfire so i can not use the Maker.

Did somebody know, what is wrong! I would be very thankful, If somebody can help me.

Nice Greetings
                                Derek Sargan

@pled:
                                You can change the height of a girl with the illusion wizzard 4.3 found here on hongfire.

Comment

Working...
                                X