This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by Derek Sargan View Post
    @pled:
    You can change the height of a girl with the illusion wizzard 4.3 found here on hongfire.
    Oh.
    With the program? Or mod?
    Anyway, let me search it first.

No luck.
    Last edited by pled; 11-16-2009, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• @Pled: Find a member known as Darkhound. You can find Illusion Wizard in his signature

@Derek: Hm... Your best bet is temporarily delete the .js3csd file to the recycle bin, load her in the AG3 Chara Maker, & restore the .js3csd file again. Keep in mind, some characters need mods, so you must backup the .pp file as well (at least dat's wut i do with most of my girls during my early days playing AG3 LOLs)

Originally posted by StormWing
      Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
        @Pled: Find a member known as Darkhound. You can find Illusion Wizard in his signature
        Ah, yeah. I found that already quite a time ago. The 0.4.5 ver.
        But I don't see how to change girl' height from there.

Anyway, can somebody answer my previous question?

I can play the game normally, but when applying mod it error says,
        "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click on OK to terminate the application."
        Some mods did apply but no effect.
        The same error message appear when I try open the Illusion Morpher.

Comment

• Oh come on~ ^^; You DIDN'T know how to make the girl becomes smaller / taller??

-Click the Illusion Wizzard.exe (i'm using v0.4.3, but it's almost the same)
          -Click the save patcher, it will display all the girls in your save data folder
          -Choose the girl that you would like to change her to a taller or shorter girl
          -Click Change Girl Size *No d'uh~ ^^;* Best size is 0.90 (shorter)

Remember, some outfit's part such as Pants, Head Accessories, Back Accessories, & Bottom Accessories are NOT suitable for taller/shorter girl. So you must make a custom outfit ONLY for taller/shorter girl. Well, if you make a mistake, just reset everything into 1 again

Haev fun, comrade

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Ah...
            Really, I didn't see that button. -_-
            It so low, that it even blocked by taskbar...

I try that just now, but you can do anything to the shorter (or maybe also taller) girl outside holding hand? I mean, without their size back to normal.
            I surprised when I hug one of shorter girl she become taller than the guy... -_-

EDIT:
            Ah, no.
            I see it just temporary effect.
            Last edited by pled; 11-17-2009, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• The taller girl often cause a graphic glitch (for me, i dunno with anyone else, though...), so it's better to make shorter girls (Pseudo loli ^^; LOLs).

Shorter girls will make the guy shrink to their size if you hug them, but if it goes to the sex scene, the guy will become normal again. Same thing goes to taller girls.

Notice that smaller girl will become more SHORTER after the sex scene, but they will return to the "normal shorter state" if you grab their hand. I hope my explanation is useful ^_^

Comment

• I got the opposite.
                The girls got bigger when the avatar hugged them (stay the same if the girls hug the avatar), and revert back to shorter state when entering sex scene.

Okay, I think I got the point about girl' heights.
                I need help on other problem.

I can't apply any mods even though Illusion Wizzard initiated normally.
                At the time applying mods, it stopped and says,
                "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click on OK to terminate the application."
                I really need help. >.<

Did my computer need upgrade something or what?

Comment

• Change Personality

@Stormwing:

Thank you very much!
                  It works. I can change the personality of the girls without problems now.

Nice Greetings
                  Derek Sargan

Comment

• Ok, so... I've been messing around with making a bodysuit... but... I can't seem to get it to work... at all. (I can import it and all but the objects, despite being carefully resized to fit together... still have massive gaps between pieces... AND some stuff doesn't move, I'm guessing because of the bones which elude me even still)

Does anyone know how to make a bodysuit? (especially one that has fitted breasts (like bras have) instead of stretched material (like all of the swimsuits et al. have))

I don't really care if it takes up one outfit slot or all of the underwear slots...

I've been unable to make practically any of the outfits I can think of to have due to the eccentricities of the clothing system...

Any suggestions?

Comment

• When you hug a shorter girl she is not returning to normal size, Your shrinking to her size. If you hold her hand afterword she will shink back to scale with you. If you keep doing this you will keep getting smaller and be able to walk under the beds.
                      When you leave a room you go back to default size.

Comment

• ^Indeed. I wonder how far we can push the limit to shrink the avatar & the girl... ^^;

*-Honey, I Shrunk The Kids- movie reference, anyone? ^^;;

Comment

• is there a way fix clothing clipping problems?
                          ie in some of my default clothing in the ag3 creator some of the clothes are clipping in to the character
                          heres screenshot if that will help

Comment

• First of all thanks to the uploader & all the mods, I have downloaded & installed the game perfectly, however I can't get the resolution correct on my 60" 1080p. No matter what i do change the resolutions etc. the top of the screen gets cut, which wouldn't be a big deal except for the fact that that's where the subtitles are. Is there any kind soul that has had this problem or is there any way to move the subtitles a little bit down or even to the bottom of the screen. I know they're working because I can just see the bottom of them, Thanks in advance for any help.
                            P.S. even got the game semi-working with an xbox 360 controller thanks to a little program called pinnacle game profiler.

Comment

• How do I correctly install clothing mods so they show up in the maker? I tried using illusion wizard on the archives but they won't show up in the actual maker.

Comment

• okay heres my problem, when i make the guy and the girl have sex, the girl or both just end up standing straight with their hands spread apart like a "T", i dont know if this is from a mod or idk its just a wierd glitch that i dont know how to fix...

Comment

Working...
                                X