This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Illusion Wizzard 0.4.5 glitches on Windows 7.

I've posted some images below of some weird glitches I've been getting while trying to mod my girls with the Illusion Wizzard running under Windows 7. Those images show my attempt to add a tattoo and change the pubic hair.

Selecting a tattoo.
    Spoiler

Applying the tattoo.
    Spoiler

Saving the tattoo.
    Spoiler

The end result with the pubic hair glitch.
    Spoiler

"Back in my day all games were pixel art."

Comment

• I prefer "Oldschool way", Jingai: Photoshop

And of course, extract the js3_00_04_00.pp with teh good ol' AG3Decrypt.exe, & put those modified skins into the js3_00_04_00 folder, & re-pack it again. Trust me, this method never fails me (proven with some "scar" skins).

Originally posted by StormWing
      Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Where can I get the sub files for AG3? I'm using tortoiseSVN and used these links:
        svn://svn.dev.hongfire.com/ag3subs
        http://static.dev.hongfire.com/svn/repos/ag3subs/
        (link also added to http://svn.dev.hongfire.com/)

But I can't ever connect to get the txt file, my firewall is open to the program...is there an upload site that has it or something?

attached is a screenshot...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by durog; 12-11-2009, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• use the one attached to my post
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Killua1986; 12-11-2009, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Killua!!

Comment

• Getting a .NET framework errors when running Inquisitor's AG3Ghost and JS3Wizzard.
              Win7 x64 w/ x64 .NET framework 2.0, what else do I need to install to get these working?

Error dump>
              Spoiler
              ************** Exception Text **************
              System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
              Parameter name: path
              at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectoryRoot(String path)
              at AG3Ghost.AG3Ghost.IsEnoughFreeSpace()
              at AG3Ghost.AG3Ghost.AG3Ghost_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
              at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
              mscorlib
              Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
              Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
              CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
              ----------------------------------------
              AG3_Ghost
              Assembly Version: 0.1.1.0
              Win32 Version: 0.1.1.0
              CodeBase: file:///F:/illusion/Artificial%20Girl%203/AG3_Ghost.exe
              System.Windows.Forms
              CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
              System
              CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
              System.Drawing
              CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
              "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.

Comment

• I have released a new version that may fix your problem. It now also looks in the Wow6432Node in the registry. I also improved error handling regarding this (catching that exception for one) and error reporting.

I hope this helps!

Comment

• @ Inquisitor

Thanks for your apps but it doesn't work with my PC. I've lauched AG3ghost in my AG3 folder and it can't found my AG3_make.
                  I use a french XP version, my AG3 folder is G:\jeux\AG3, I've tried with AG3_Make.exe and JS3_Make.exe, and .net (1,2,3) is installed.

Comment

• Hmm... Sorry, but could you please check your registry?

I would like to know what

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\JS3\INSTALLDIR

is set to?

Thank you.

Comment

• I think users who patch reg with fixer have no entries under JS3, which is the case for me. After I added an INSTALLDIR entry in reg the program started fine.
                      Also, framework error is gone. Nice catch on that one.

Comment

• Hmm, I wonder why? Do you have the JS3 entry in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE then?

Comment

• Thanks for your reply.
                          I've done a standard install (extension and English patch but no reg fixer).
                          My HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\JS3\INSTALLDIR is set to "G:\jeux\AG3"

Comment

• Hmm weird... I just checked the source. Maybe I'm missing a '\', because I have a trailing '\' on my INSTALLDIR entry, but you don't.

I have added it in the attached version 0.1.3. Please test if you have the time.

EDIT: I think that it is highly likely the cause. Sorry that I didn't think of it. I have released a new version that should fix your problem.

Get it here
                            Last edited by Inquisitor; 12-16-2009, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                              Hmm, I wonder why? Do you have the JS3 entry in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE then?
                              Yea I have it, no entries listed under it. Game was starting fine though, I used TheShadow's reg patcher (v1.2) after a format without reinstalling the game.

Comment

• It works !
                                Thanks for your support. It's a great tool.

Now, my only wish is a tool for renaming custom costumes.

Comment

Working...
                                X