This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• No problem. I wouldn't have been able to solve it without your help and detailed problem report, so I also thank you.

Comment

• Screen Rez

Originally posted by anticon View Post
      First of all thanks to the uploader & all the mods, I have downloaded & installed the game perfectly, however I can't get the resolution correct on my 60" 1080p. No matter what i do change the resolutions etc. the top of the screen gets cut, which wouldn't be a big deal except for the fact that that's where the subtitles are. Is there any kind soul that has had this problem or is there any way to move the subtitles a little bit down or even to the bottom of the screen. I know they're working because I can just see the bottom of them, Thanks in advance for any help.
      P.S. even got the game semi-working with an xbox 360 controller thanks to a little program called pinnacle game profiler.
      60 inches? Shit lol, you are having fun. I thought i was bad with my 40 inch screen lol.
      I know it's late but there is a wide screen mod around here somewhere that hopefully will work. I'm also looking for it.
      I'll hit you up when i find it.
      You may also want to try the TV settings.
      Damm, 60 inches of AG3 girls! Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
      Move with your spirit and the rest will follow....That is the way of the warrior...
      忍者

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
        I prefer "Oldschool way", Jingai: Photoshop

And of course, extract the js3_00_04_00.pp with teh good ol' AG3Decrypt.exe, & put those modified skins into the js3_00_04_00 folder, & re-pack it again. Trust me, this method never fails me (proven with some "scar" skins).
        Okay, if I really want to use Win7 then I guess I've no choice but learn how to use Photoshop. But what about editing the pubic hair? I'll have to find some alternate way to do this because the skin underneath the pubic hair turns black if I use the Illusion Wizzard on Win7 to change it. I'm still hoping that Darkhound will see my previous post and come to my rescue.

After looking back at the pictures in my previous post, it looks like for some reason the Illusion Wizzard while running under Windows 7 - is not able to load or can't find the skin inside the PP files in order to edit it properly.
        Last edited by Jingai; 12-20-2009, 05:57 PM.
        "Back in my day all games were pixel art."

Comment

• I have a question, hopefully someone will be willing to help despite my inexperience. I'm trying to find out how to make a character with always glossy skin, like SFOHolland's Eureka Seven character (link). I have SB3Utility on hand, and I see the fields for modifying the optical properties of *.pp files, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Also, how would I make an already-existing character have glossy skin? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comment

• Same problem

Originally posted by ArikadoKanchi View Post
            Alright, I was directed here from another thread about my problem with AG3. As posted in my previous reply in the other thread, I am having a problem with AG3 crashing in the character maker whenever it feels like it wants to. I can sit there and let it run idle, I can click on some things sometimes, but all of the sudden it'll crash, blue screen, and reset the computer. I really have no idea why its doing this. I have literally tried almost everything, I have followed TheShadow's guide to fixing crashes, done everything, and I know I don't have a bad copy of the game because I have downloaded it right here on Hongfire. All of my video drivers are up to date, everything else works fine, except for this game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
            I have the exact same problem here. You can look through ArikadoKanchi's posts and find the exact kind of blue screen crash he's experiencing, which is alos the one I'm experiencing (something along the lines of nv4_disp.dll) We both have GeForce GTX 285's and our copies of AG3 are clean. Someone please help! It'd be so appreciated! We just want to make sexy girls! Is that too much to ask? *Laughs*

Comment

• Originally posted by majora867 View Post
              I have the exact same problem here. You can look through ArikadoKanchi's posts and find the exact kind of blue screen crash he's experiencing, which is alos the one I'm experiencing (something along the lines of nv4_disp.dll) We both have GeForce GTX 285's and our copies of AG3 are clean. Someone please help! It'd be so appreciated! We just want to make sexy girls! Is that too much to ask? *Laughs*
              I was having the same problem with my video cards but i have GeForce GTX 275

A while back i was reading that some others where having the same problem as us and someone
              i dont know who work out that it was a bug that nvidia introduced awhile back that hasn't been fix yet
              the only thing you might be able to do is downgrade the driver to V186.18 seeing the newest driver still has the bug
              that's what i have done and i haven't had a problem since

Comment

• Anyone know if there is a mod that makes the girls go into certain positions at will? Like making them fall down at will?

Tys for any info.

Comment

• Hi everyone,
                  I've downloaded the AG3 Japanese version, i've tried to crack it with the
                  [AG3+][all-in-one][translation+uncensor][v2.0] but nothing is working,
                  it keep saying the game is not installed

Help me please. i need to an english patch for it and an uncensored patch, i have the japanese version,

Comment

• How to point the boobs a bit lower and a bit aside...

greetings to all moding comunity!!!!
                    I got few questins to ask and hope for some advises of yours. Not that much really long time ago I've started using Illusion Morpher tool that changes the meshes significantly. And I decided to try it on one of the AG3 Model I like most. The 'xdiff' file I've taken is from the list that was released earlier in one of AG3 related threads and got the name as 'AG3_boobs_round_huge2.xdiff '. So, I have taken the girl in AG3, and morphed it with this xdiff file. the results wich I got in the end are fantastic, but I don't like one thing. I dont like that they are sticking up that much upfront. I would really liked them to be pointed a bit more lower. Like on the screen:
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...1&d=1261935812

The left boob(the tit that resides closely to the red arrow) is a boob, that I got after the morphing, the right boob(the boob that got no red arrows near itself) is the boob, that I also got after morphing, but bended it by my mouse manually and this is a position of the boob I would very wish to have when the morphing is completed, but unfortunately I can not manage to make it look exactly like that,cause all the time whenever I'm morfing it with whatever
                    values I can not get desired results.
                    Can someone please tell me what values(approximate of course, I do not demand from noone to tell me the very exact figures) needs to me inserted in the morfing tool, either here:
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...1&d=1261936625

or maybe here:
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...1&d=1261936676

so that to get the boob to look like on the screen here:
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...1&d=1261935812
                    (not the boob which is at the left,near the red arrow, but the boob that is at the right !!!!).

P.s. I woulde also be very thankful I someone could tell me also how to make them to be pointed a bit aside, like here:
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...1&d=1261937010
                    (please look at the boob which I just pointed a bit aside(with the help of my mouse), the one which is not beside the red arrow, but the one which is at the right side)
                    )

Please help me !!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by duration; 12-27-2009, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Hi, everytime I load different characters in "create a character" there front and back hair are missing and I can't change them unless I go back to main and start over. Is there a main mod that I'm missing for this fix?

Comment

• Hi there, I'm having a problem with Girley3T.

When I want to apply a tan, somehow the head is treated as non-tanned "bikini-zone".

Anybody know what to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by duration View Post
                          greetings to all moding comunity!!!!
                          I got few questins to ask and hope for some advises of yours. Not that much really long time ago I've started using Illusion Morpher tool that changes the meshes significantly. And I decided to try it on one of the AG3 Model I like most. The 'xdiff' file I've taken is from the list that was released earlier in one of AG3 related threads and got the name as 'AG3_boobs_round_huge2.xdiff '.
                          You need other xdiff files to do what you want to do.
                          Try one of those:
                          AG3_boobs_higher_set.xdiff --> use with < 0 morphing values
                          AG3_boobs_down.xdiff --> use with > 0 morphing values
                          AG3_boobs_to_middle.xdiff --> use with < 0 morphing values
                          .. or create some yourself. With meatasequoia it only takes a view minutes to create a boobs to outside or boobs down morph.
                          And no - I won't give you a step by step. Do some reading and find out yourself.

edit: And please don't post the exact same question in several threads. The people who can help you will check on all of them anyway.
                          Last edited by darkhound; 12-28-2009, 01:53 AM.
                          HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Missing Penis?

Hey guys, my first post...I can't believe I'm the only one with this problem but searching for it doesn't come up with anything. So, I downloaded the Girly3T mod and applied it with illusion wizard...then when I go into the game, the guy has no penis at all, any help on this one? I'm running Windows 7 on a Gateway with a Core2 Duo 2.2Ghz, 4Gb RAM, and a 1Gb Intel integrated Chipset 4 Extreme Mobile graphics processor. I've tried uninstalling the mods and every combination of them, I also have the all-in-one translation/uncensor patch...I must be doing something wrong, help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdog91paper View Post
                              Hey guys, my first post...I can't believe I'm the only one with this problem but searching for it doesn't come up with anything. So, I downloaded the Girly3T mod and applied it with illusion wizard...then when I go into the game, the guy has no penis at all, any help on this one? I'm running Windows 7 on a Gateway with a Core2 Duo 2.2Ghz, 4Gb RAM, and a 1Gb Intel integrated Chipset 4 Extreme Mobile graphics processor. I've tried uninstalling the mods and every combination of them, I also have the all-in-one translation/uncensor patch...I must be doing something wrong, help would be appreciated. Thanks!

press '2' in game.

Comment

• Originally posted by babstra View Post
                                press '2' in game.
                                ...wow...thank you babstra...hmm...that's easier than I thought it would be...mk, Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X