This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Hi i just got artifictial girl 3 today and was wondering how do i add charecters

Comment

• After you download the zipped character file open it, you'll find the character files inside, you need to place these files in the AG3 directory exp; c:\games\ilusion\ag3\data\save\m_cha
      Move with your spirit and the rest will follow....That is the way of the warrior...
      忍者

Comment

• Originally posted by fullmetalferret View Post
        Hi i just got artifictial girl 3 today and was wondering how do i add charecters
        I suggest you start by reading the wiki scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Girl_3

If you are still unsure of what to do all of the answers have been provided by the great members of HongFire you just need to search.

Comment

• Originally posted by madman71 View Post
          I was having the same problem with my video cards but i have GeForce GTX 275

A while back i was reading that some others where having the same problem as us and someone
          i dont know who work out that it was a bug that nvidia introduced awhile back that hasn't been fix yet
          the only thing you might be able to do is downgrade the driver to V186.18 seeing the newest driver still has the bug
          that's what i have done and i haven't had a problem since
          If you use the Nvidia Drivers: version "195.62 WHQL", the "AG3_make.exe", will bring an error under Windows Vista (if you use XP, there is NO PROBLEM) .

To fix this , the latest driver I have tested without the "error" is the version "191.07 WHQL" (I'm stuck with this version, if I want to play AG3 correctly with NO SURPRISES, and at least is not too "old").

Comment

• I just tried 191.07 WHQL got the blue screen error and it crashed so looks like i still using V186.18 are well

o by the way I'm using XP 32

Comment

• ok well posting again. i think im getting down to the bulk of my problem is that neither this mod
              [AG3][Girl_Mesh][Animated_Pussy][Uppervolta][v2.2][light]
              or this mod
              AG3+][Girley3T][Uncensor][2][Trug@NoS][v1.3.1]
              work with these mods installed
              [AG3+][9 body types base package][darkhound][v0.1]

ayone have any ideas

and i think im missing a mod that puts extra tabs in the maker for this mod
              [AG3+][Girley3T][Skin][2048][Trug@NoS][v1.3.1]

the skins are installing but only two of the tanlines are showing and i know there are more

Comment

• to move the plait a bit upward...

Can someone of the talanted moders help me (or if no, at list suggest what would be the the way for me to do that myself ) to pick up this plait a bit upward(the screen of how I would wish to have this plait to be moved I've attached below..). The mqo file with the mesh are also attached..

Help me please...
                Attached Files

Comment

• Hey, a few questions here. I hadnt played AG3 for a couple of years, unistalled, but saved my M-Cha, M-Cos, and M-Tex files. I reinstalled the game, and copied my old Char and Cos folders back over the defaults from the clean install. Thats fine right? When I did that for Texture folder it asked if I wanted to overwrite like 650 files, I said yes. Big collection...

Some of the clothes come up as blank white when they shouldnt be. Missing texture problem? And The UI 1.1 is mostly fine, but in char create the traits buttons, and lots of other buttons are strange symbols. Also, I cant seem to get Girley 3T working either.

These are simle enough mods, so im thinking the problem comes from me posting my old char, cos, ad tex folders in and overwrite maybe? I dunno

Comment

• Originally posted by duration View Post
                    Can someone of the talanted moders help me (or if no, at list suggest what would be the the way for me to do that myself ) to pick up this plait a bit upward(the screen of how I would wish to have this plait to be moved I've attached below..). The mqo file with the mesh are also attached..

Help me please...
                    Open the mqo with metasequoia. Then use the "magnet" tool to move the area you want upwards.
                    HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Is there a subtitles.txt hosted on rapidshare or something? I can't seem to access the SVN.

I'm also unsure what I'm supposed to do with this TortoiseSVN thing. I right-click like subs folder like the Translation Thread says, but I see no "SVN Checkout...". I'm sure I got a sub file before without having to use this, though...

Aaaand as soon as I hit reply I see this.
                      Last edited by GargantuaBlarg; 01-08-2010, 06:26 AM. Reason: Answered myself hur

Comment

• I got one problem...starting since yesterday, when I try creating a new clothes... be it a panties ..be it a bra..or a simple T-shirt I'm getting the clothes for size that two times havier then it actually should(please look below):
                        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...1&d=1263074376

..and I don't know what a hell could have happened that led to such a terrible thing... Cause in the past whenever I was creating any new clothes it fit perfectly all the time ...but not now... ...and I don't know how to to get it fixed.. Can someone suggest me what needs to be done so that correct this problem with clothes creation (which you may see on the screen).
                        Thanx averyone in advance
                        Attached Files

Comment

• duration: It looks like you have applied a body mod and did not apply it's counterpart clothing model, You see the model used in the clothes maker is not the same one used when creating your girls.

Darkhound: I noticed that in the last 2 versions of the morpher you have not included an excludes settings file for ag3,is there a reason?(in the meantime i've copied the one from v.23)

other thing is I was wondering if you might make an shin size increase/decrease xdif or maybe add it as a possible checkable exclude in the exclude settings file,The reason I am bringing this up is i've a girl who's shins i don't want to increase in size just the thighs so I ended up excluding them the other way by unchecking them in that screen just before you confirm that you want to begin morphing,it did not work and you can see a small space between thigh and shin.
                          A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• Originally posted by 11Z11 View Post
                            Darkhound: I noticed that in the last 2 versions of the morpher you have not included an excludes settings file for ag3,is there a reason?(in the meantime i've copied the one from v.23)
                            It was not on purpose - I just forgot to include it. Will add it again in the next version.

Originally posted by 11Z11 View Post
                            other thing is I was wondering if you might make an shin size increase/decrease xdif or maybe add it as a possible checkable exclude in the exclude settings file,The reason I am bringing this up is i've a girl who's shins i don't want to increase in size just the thighs so I ended up excluding them the other way by unchecking them in that screen just before you confirm that you want to begin morphing,it did not work and you can see a small space between thigh and shin.
                            Using an exclude file is the right way to do it. If you do not morph the shin (remove it from selection) the "common" vertices meaning the ones that use the same space in shin and thigh will move seperately. This is why it is not working.
                            But it is very easy to create an exclude file now with the latest morpher. Simply extract the girls body with sb3utility. Remove everything but the shin part you want to keep static (left and right side). Save that mqo file. Load it as mqo to be adjusted in the morpher. Use the button "create excludes" on the "Mqo to be adjusted" tab and your exclude file will be created. Load it and set the x/y/z smooth exlude setting very low (e.g. 1 or 2).

Comment

• Morpher error and wont do anything

Sorry guys but I have just never been able to get the morpher running - all other apps have been fine including AG3 and its addons, SB3 and several other tools but not the morpher.

Please review the error below - note java and direct X have all been recently upgraded due to a recent XP rebuild - also I have never had any problems with AG3 with or without later mods as experienced by many newer members. I even restored my entire AG3 directories for the rebuild [without any new registry patches] and it all runs fine. My windows must be living a charmed or protected life.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Morpher error.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	4821455

This error has plagued me since I first downloaded Morpher - can anyone assist with a possible solution..
                              As always please give to all the HF and other modders out there..
                              They make it easier for us all to join them on their thrones of knowledge.

for the girls and for the guys.
                              Regards Colin

Comment

• Originally posted by lensman11 View Post
                                Sorry guys but I have just never been able to get the morpher running - all other apps have been fine including AG3 and its addons, SB3 and several other tools but not the morpher.

Please review the error below - note java and direct X have all been recently upgraded due to a recent XP rebuild - also I have never had any problems with AG3 with or without later mods as experienced by many newer members. I even restored my entire AG3 directories for the rebuild [without any new registry patches] and it all runs fine. My windows must be living a charmed or protected life.

[ATTACH]148760[/ATTACH]

This error has plagued me since I first downloaded Morpher - can anyone assist with a possible solution..
                                Upload your "adjust mqo" and "compare mqo" as well as the "exclude file". Please also click the details button in the error message and upload the error text as well. And please tell me what button you clicked (I suppose it was morph vertices ?). If you give me all that, I will have a look. Please also let me know your systems decimal point settings. Please also include your "base directory" string which seems to be very long.
                                Last edited by darkhound; 01-23-2010, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X