This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• That's a configuration file. So you must configure your subtitle. Use Hentaijin's English launcher (see my upper signature *My AG3 Uploads*).

It's okay, i'm not annoyed about ur bitching ^_^ If i & others can help, we'll help.

Originally posted by StormWing
    Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• ohai.

I'm trying to apply a Hatsune Miku hair mod. I've got the hair applied, but the barrettes and microphone are giving me trouble.

It's an uppervolta mod, I think. upjs3mod0571, I've heard.

The poorly Google Translated read me goes as follows:
      Spoiler
      1. Preparation

Create a target coordinate embedding.

Use access reluctance barrette L
      All use the RGB color head headband 30
      Using the mechanical ear ear

Mecha Ear name "coordinate _0403.xx" so click on it
      The mesh in the center and there o01_P_Ac01 tab.
      There "bonus / a40_18_01_01/o01_P_Ac_mikumaic2.mqo" embeds.

Drag the o01_P_Ac_mikumaic2.mqo the 放Ri込Mimasu SB3utility.
      Mqo top left of the tab so that the registered office, o01_P_Ac_mikumaic2.mqo Click
      Mesh in the middle click tab o01_P_Ac01
      Right middle mesh per Copy Bones tab to check the Replace Method
      Replace this 2 button below

Texture "bonus / a40_18_01_01/o01_P_Ac_mikumaic2.bmp" so
      Drag the o01_P_Ac_mikumaic2.bmp the 放Ri込Mimasu SB3utility.

Img tab, click the upper left o01_P_Ac_mikumaic2.bmp
      Click the Texture tab Central a40_18_01_01.bmp
      Right Texture / Image texture up and down I'm out on the tab.
      Replace button

If the picture is the same for both upper and lower success.

Also embedded in the upper left ear so complete file, click the Save pp mechanisms embedded if is completed.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: After lots of tinkering, I've managed to get the ribbons to apply. I'm not sure what to do with the headphones now. I have no idea where the mesh o01_P_Ac01 would be found.
      Last edited by Wyvern; 02-09-2010, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Wyvern that mesh would be found in an accessory such as the head or ear accessory try adding the mecha ears to the costume. In SB3Utility you should see o01_P_Ac01 as the mesh name

Comment

• Hm... I applied the Ribbons directly to her character .pp, and they show, but if I apply them to the fashion .pp, they don't show up on her. That's weird. Then again, braids set in fashions have NEVER shown up on my girls.

Oh, well. I know how to make the headphones work now. Thanks.

If I want to take a .xx from one .pp and put it in another, is there something special I have to do? I tried to do it before, but Make crashed when I tried to load it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wyvern View Post
            Hm... I applied the Ribbons directly to her character .pp, and they show, but if I apply them to the fashion .pp, they don't show up on her. That's weird. Then again, braids set in fashions have NEVER shown up on my girls.

Oh, well. I know how to make the headphones work now. Thanks.

If I want to take a .xx from one .pp and put it in another, is there something special I have to do? I tried to do it before, but Make crashed when I tried to load it.
            You should load the ORIGINAL outfit in AG3 Chara Maker. Some tabs (like cloth, sleeves, bottom) will become Empty slots, so you must place it on the right option (such as blouse). Then, save it with another name. THEN you copy the ORIGINAL outfit's .pp to THAT new file.

Use PPextractor.exe or AG3Decrypter to make the .pp file into a folder, then you can copy the .xx files:
            -_0101 is for bra
            -_0102 is for panties
            -_0201 is for top cloth
            -_0202 is for sleeves
            -_0203 is for skirts
            and so on

Of course, if you want to copy a .xx file, keep in mind you must haev the other .xx file of the same type in the NEW outfit. For example, i want to copy Zange's cross (zange_0201.xx) as a cross to another outfit. So i must make a clothing WHICH contains top cloth (or technically, it must have the ***_0201.xx file). Then i can copy Zange's cross (zange_0201.xx)

I hope it worked...
            Last edited by Stormwing; 02-10-2010, 02:19 PM.

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Ah, so that's the issue? The outfit I want to change is heavily modded, and I don't have the original files, and I wanted to add a headband to it, which it didn't have.

I made a new outfit with just a headband, and tried to copy _504.xx(I think it was 504...) to the modded outfit. And then Make told me off.

So, I'd have to make a new outfit using all the same clothing types as the modded outfit and then copy the modded .xx files to the new .pp? Sounds simple enough. Thanks. I'll post results after I've tried it out.

Comment

• Hallo,
                can you tell me how can i enter in uppervolta site?
                Tanks!!

Comment

• Use Proxy.

Yeah, SRSLY, use proxy. ^^;

Uppervolta's moderator is being paranoid & sudenly became xenophobic to foreigners like us, then suddenly he/she shuts foreigner's IP addresses from UV.

And don't ask which proxy is the best, because i quit browsing to UV... But some members can access UV & tell us the new mods. ^_^

Comment

• First, I'm sorry if this was already answered, I used the new search a couple of times and google it, but didn't found the answer.

I formated my PC but made a backup of all Illusion folder, with the games and tools. AG3, wizzard, SB3Utility are running fine.

The problem is with SB3Utility, when I try to open any .xx file from a .pp, I'm getting this message: invalid name length: -1268778479
                    Example:
                    Code:
                    [17:41:22] (shai_Havena3.pp\body.xx): invalid name length: -1268778479
                    [17:41:22] Error processing C:\Jogos\Illusion\AG3\data\save\m_cha\shai_Havena3\shai_Havena3.pp\body.xx
                    Tested with a random girl created without adding japanese text and all my girls maded.

EDIT:
                    LOL, unbelievable how life can be ironic. I decided to give one last try and noticed the selection box set to Hako Retail in Source and Destination Format!

oh dear lord... Well, at least this post might help someone else.
                    Last edited by Shaidon; 02-13-2010, 12:52 PM. Reason: solved
                    Why can't I marry a nekomimi?

Comment

• i couldnt find working download link of english translation anywhere anymore,where i can find proper link?

Comment

• Adding a mesh to a room

Does anyone know how to *add* a mesh to a room?

I'm hoping Guff does, since what I'd like to do is either add the mh00_O_posterA mesh from his shota room mod to the normal guy's room, or (conversely) re-add the penants to his mod.

Going through SB3Utility (v0.7.21) all I can see is a "replace" mesh option, which is not what I want to do.
                        If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell; a level they reserve for child molesters, and people who talk in the theatre.

Latest AG3 Map Expansion Icons (based on the style established by InuRa)

Comment

• Originally posted by firefly4f4 View Post
                          Does anyone know how to *add* a mesh to a room?

I'm hoping Guff does, since what I'd like to do is either add the mh00_O_posterA mesh from his shota room mod to the normal guy's room, or (conversely) re-add the penants to his mod.

Going through SB3Utility (v0.7.21) all I can see is a "replace" mesh option, which is not what I want to do.
                          Sorry, I cannot help you. I can remove meshes from rooms, using Gillsing's tutorial, but I haven't learned how to add them. And my Shota room mod is just a rework of Gillsing's Guys Room mod. He added meshes to make the room have 2 posters on on the TV wall, so he can maybe help you with adding meshes.
                          PPD & Studio Pro Items
                          PPD & Studio Pro Tutorials, Tips, & Outfit Mods

Comment

• I am sorry to bother you but i have a problem with the excelent mod made by radware59 name makeselector
                            I have download the new version of the mod V1.0
                            I have install the "texture library" + "8SkinEyesEyebrow+NippleExpansion" with wizzard
                            and the makeselector but when i create a new character
                            he still says " Start AG3_Make program and go to create character mode before using this program"
                            I have try all the name in the readme who are suggest to solve this problem but none work.

I had already use the makeselector the latest version V0.7
                            thank you in advance

sorry if my english his bad

Comment

• Originally posted by rom View Post
                              I am sorry to bother you but i have a problem with the excelent mod made by radware59 name makeselector
                              I have install the "texture library" + "8SkinEyesEyebrow+NippleExpansion" with wizzard
                              he still says " Start AG3_Make program and go to create character mode before using this program"
                              I have try all the name in the readme who are suggest to solve this problem but none work.

thank you in advance

If you're on Vista and/or Windows 7, make sure you run both programs in compatibility mode for XP (left click the icon, and it's under preferences somewhere).

Guff, thanks for the reply. If anyone does know how to do this, though, please let me know either here or via message. Thanks in advance.
                              If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell; a level they reserve for child molesters, and people who talk in the theatre.

Latest AG3 Map Expansion Icons (based on the style established by InuRa)

Comment

• Originally posted by rom View Post
                                I am sorry to bother you but i have a problem with the excelent mod made by radware59 name makeselector

thank you in advance

rom,
                                You need to launch AG3 Make, select "Create Character" then either create a new girl or open an existing one. THEN launch radware's Make Selector program.
                                Last edited by Guff; 02-17-2010, 07:43 PM.
                                PPD & Studio Pro Items
                                PPD & Studio Pro Tutorials, Tips, & Outfit Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X