This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Illusion Wizard is the wrong program what program I think he means is SB3Utility. That allows you to easily swap textures and other files inside the PP file. If you have extended knowledge about the area you can do a whole lot more.
    Last edited by Xj347; 02-22-2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• */DoubleFacepalm @ self-idiocy*

Yeah... It's SB3Utility... Sorry, i gave you a wrong answer. Too busy with my job, my mind is kinda laggy *not to mention still sleepy waking up @ 4.30 AM at that time*...

SB3Utility, RiderFan. You must do these steps:
      -open the js3_00_02_00.pp to Illusion Wizard
      -double click the s15_01.xx file
      -click the texture tab
      -the guy's outfit is the sb30_01_01.bmp
      -click export, that texture is your reference for making any kind of the guy's clothing
      -now, make the shirt with THE EXACT SAME COMPOSITION as the AG3 Guy cloth's texture.

I hope that helped you

Originally posted by StormWing
      Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• The only thing that was needed was SB3Utility (which I was eventually able to find). I'm not a beginner when it comes to replace textures in programs, I just needed to find the correct program to do so.

Now the results:
        Spoiler

I gave the guy a shirt of the legendary band Death.

The character by the guy is one I am working on. She's small and she will get far smaller (almost to a doll).
        Remember:I wont list false content when I upload, so for the sake of all that is right with this world please correctly tag your uploads.

Characters I've made.

Comment

• i have downloaded this clothing pack http://www.badongo.com/file/5629598 from http://home.gamer.com.tw/blogDetail....=mitac&sn=1826. i have installed the files to the correct folders but when i go to the character selection screen it does not show up in there. it also does not show up in the creat fashion either. looking to see if someone can help me figure out why this is not working. the folder i am talking about is bisutie which has the clothing mod that i am trying to get. thanks

Comment

• Okay, that's weird... Lemme try to help:

1. After downloading, extract th zip/rar/7z file to **** folder
            2. Make sure you copy the folder of CLOTHING to m_cos folder
            3. In AG3 Make, look at the list on right window of AG3 Main. The list above is the character.
            4. The list in the middle (just below it) is for the clothes.
            5. Once again, look at your downloads folder, check the name.
            6. For example, if it says ABCDE, then click Filename tab
            7. Find the ABCDE.js3fsi in the list.
            8. If it doesn't exist in the list, make it/create it
            9. In Create Fashion, load ABCDE.js3fsi, & save it
            PROFIT!!

I hope it works

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• thanks for the reply. it still does not show up in the make menu at all. it is only the js3fmi file and a texture file which i am not sure which garment section it belongs too. if i try to load it in creat fashion it does not show up correctly

Comment

• Did you follow the step 9??

When you load it, of course the outfit is TOTALLY messed up. So, you must put the textures in the right folders. If your downloaded file comes with an m_tex folder, that's moar eaier than i tought it would be. Copy the m_tex folder to the save folder, & load the .js3fsi file.

If it's not in the m_tex, copy-paste the textures inside your downloaded file into where it is (see the name of the texture while you make it)

But if it goes error, it needs some other mods.

*edited*
                Okay, just got 3 images of your file. it's a brown shirt with checkered skirt, somekind of underwear, & (if i'm not mistaken) Makai Tenshi Djibril clothes. I remember i DID downloaded that file once, just to get the Makai Tenshi Djibril clothes. & yeah there should be some textures in it, but you must Copy-paste the textures manually while making that outfit with AG3 Make. *bite tongue*
                Last edited by Stormwing; 02-27-2010, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• im having a problem with ag3 make: i want to make a new character, it works, i go to edit antthing on my new character and it closes saying a problem caused it to stop working correctly and it must close. i also have a problem with the darkhound illsion wizzard, when i try to use it it says: font arial does not support font style regular. anyone have any ideas of how to fix it

Comment

• By any chance, do you have a nvidia card and if so, are you using the latest drivers? The newer drivers have caused issues for some here when it comes to AG3_Make. As for the Wizzard, I've never seen that issue before.

Comment

• Maybe someone can help.

Comment

• If anyone has an external link of the Erobody mod lying around or of creating one I would be most grateful.

I can also confirm that you need to roll back your nVidia drivers to the mid-summer 2009 release to fix the constant crashes in AG3 Make.

Comment

• Having a bit of a problem.

For some reason -- I was applying a mod and the AG3Decrypt program run by the wizzard decided to fail (brought up the "I trapped" dialog) -- the "shortcut" sex action area in the upper right corner of my screen has stopped working properly. Rather than getting a slightly darker circle, the entire corner is appearing as white.

I think I may just need to force the mod, but which exact mod is that? I think it's part of the "[alll-in-one][translation+uncensor][v2.0]" mod, but I don't want to force that entire mod since then I'd have to also force a bunch of other mods to re-apply a few other mods (uncensor, for instance) as well.

Or, even better, since I'm guessing there's a particular image that the "white" area is supposed to be, and it's appearing white because for some reason the image is missing, can someone point out to me how to fix it (ie, which image & .pp file)?

Greatly appreciated.
                          If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell; a level they reserve for child molesters, and people who talk in the theatre.

Latest AG3 Map Expansion Icons (based on the style established by InuRa)

Comment

• Ah ha, this seems like a more suitable thread for my question. Does anyone else find AG3 runs really horribly on their PC? My PC can run pretty much any game really well, including Illusion games newer than AG3. Yet, in AG3, I often get frame rates in the teens. I then noticed that my copy of AG3 has a lot of mods. Can mods cause the game to run slowly, or is the game normally a resource whore?

Comment

• @Firefly: For the white area problem... I THINK the original file can be found in js_00_04_00.pp... I saw the mushroom icon (.tga file) in there, so i think you can check the ISO file... Never encounter that problem before (because i never "force mod" with Illusion Wizzard). I'm not quite sure with my answer myself, i hope someone with a better knowledge can help you out...

@BillyBoy: Check out the settings. Newer Illusion games use Bloom effects & Lighting effects. Try high settings, & uncheck the Light effect & Blur effect (these two effect ARE the resource whore). FYI, the Fog effect already disabled. I don't think mods can make the game runs slowly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                                @Firefly: For the white area problem... I THINK the original file can be found in js_00_04_00.pp... I saw the mushroom icon (.tga file) in there, so i think you can check the ISO file... Never encounter that problem before (because i never "force mod" with Illusion Wizzard). I'm not quite sure with my answer myself, i hope someone with a better knowledge can help you out...
                                js_00_04_00.pp makes sense to me. Originally after the error with AG3Decrypt, I was missing all/most of the location icons when I played the game, so I think it was that file where the error occured.
                                If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell; a level they reserve for child molesters, and people who talk in the theatre.

Latest AG3 Map Expansion Icons (based on the style established by InuRa)

Comment

Working...
                                X