This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

[AG3][Help wanted] -accessing in game .wav files

I've downloaded the subbing tools that Alamar (I think it was Alamar, don't kill me if I'm wrong :x) uploaded here, and I was just wondering if anyone a bit good with these kind of things could tell me, if there was a way to access the .wav files (when the girl speaks in game and so) so that I can play them on my computer and manually enter a translation in the sub txt files? Thanks.

Also I'm new. Please don't be too harsh on me if I posted this in the wrong place or anything x3
    BILL STICKERS IS INNOCENT!

Comment

HongFire全体を管理する人へ

Originally posted by Zelmousse View Post
      I've gone and combined Trug@NoS's Uncensored Pussy Mod with took's Pubic Hair Texture Mod, and chuou's Puffy Nipple Mod.

All Illusion Wizzard ready!

Spoiler
      Please excuse the misspelling of "Pubic"... I was tired...

I've separated them into 4 different archives (each with 10 archives in file, 1 for each P_Hair texture.)

[AG3][PuffyNipple_G3T-Uncensor1_PHair][ZM][v1].zip - Sendspace - G3T Pussy 1 + P_Hair 1-10 with Puffy Nipples.
      [AG3][PuffyNipple_G3T-Uncensor2_PHair][ZM][v1].zip - Sendspace - G3T Pussy 2 + P_Hair 1-10 with Puffy Nipples.
      [AG3][G3T-Uncensor1_PHair][ZM][v1].zip - Sendspace - G3T Pussy 1 + P_Hair 1-10 using default nipples.
      [AG3][G3T-Uncensor2_PHair][ZM][v1].zip - Sendspace - G3T Pussy 2 + P_Hair 1-10 using default nipples.

Credit goes to Trug@NoS, took, and chuou for their wonderful mods
      しょせん、非日本人の考え方ってそんなもんなのね。私はこういう形でアップロード
      されるためにフリーにした訳ではありません。

HongFire全体を管理する人に言いたいんだけど、
      なんで日本人の作者のモッズの無断転載認めるのか?
      このサイトの98%が日本の関連の物で成り立ってるんだから
      答える義務あると思います。

ちなみに転載の元締めなWulox氏は日本人のMODDERからは忌み嫌われてます。
      Last edited by chuou; 02-05-2008, 09:38 AM. Reason: 書き方きつすぎたので、訂正。

Comment

Originally posted by neobunny View Post
        you need to be careful when uninstalling old mods, if they arent uninstalled in in reverse order that they were installed then it can really muck up your games files. I wish there was something in Illusion Wizard that tells you the date&time each mod was applied so you know what order to uninstall if you want to remove stuff at a later date.
        Yeah something went wrong there somewhere, though I'm not sure where. I uninstalled everything, including AG3, then reinstalled from scratch using the same step by step but skipping CBM for now. Everything is again working perfectly. I have a virgin AG3 install done now too on a separate drive and I'll use that for further testing later.

Comment

Could somebody please post the used japanese words for mods?
          Its for use with a search and translation engine.

Comment

Originally posted by srtech
            This is a very rough translation of Chuou's post above compiled from several sources. No offense to anyone is intended. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

"Don't you think? after all, the one steal hand of thought of the non
            Japanese such is. I am not the meaning which because it is uploaded in
            such way is made free.

We would like to call to the person who manages the whole HongFire but
            it is with something no permission reprinting of Mods of the
            writer of the Japanese recognizing? 98% of these sites consisting with
            related ones of Japan, therefore the bend over it is, you think that there
            is an obligation which answers.

By the way the manager of reprinting, Wulox increases being hated from
            MODDER of the Japanese."

Reason for edit:"Because method of writing it is too hard, correction."

My translation in context:
            "Wouldn't you agree this idea was stolen by outsiders? I did not allow it to be edited just by putting it on the web.
            We would like to contact Hongfire admin and let them know mods are being posted without permission.
            %98 of sites outside of Japan contain our content, but do not recognize/credit our work.
            By the way, Japanese modders incresingly dislike Wulox [sp] more and more."
            I know this shouldnt be posted in here but, how the hell do we contact people in japan to ask for permission when

A) theres no email address

or

B) No name.

Also everyone who posts here with mods from uppervolta actually says in there posts "reps to the original modder" etc etc. You get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by chuou View Post
              されるためにフリーにした訳ではありません。

なんで日本人の作者のモッズの無断転載認めるのか?
              答える義務あると思います。

訳:

Firstly, this is just a point of view of a faulty japanese. I have not created my free work, that it is uploaded in this manner.

I'm speaking to the entire HongFire administration: Why are you copying the work from japanese modders without permission?

This site consists of 98% of japanese-made content. I think, you should reconsider this, because you have an obligation (duty, responsibility)!

By the way, manager of reproduction (HF-modding manager??) Wurlox is hated by the japanese modders right now.

Comment

I'm not really sure what I did wrong here... I gave credit to him in my post as well as the ReadMe files in the first two archives and in description files in every 7z file in those archives...

Didn't think it would be a problem, since to quote from the ReadMe file included in his mod states

"The re-distribution and the modification of this data are free."

to me this means I can combined it with other mods (IE: Modify it), and post it anywhere I want (IE: Re-distribute it).

I'll pull the files if he wants... just figured people would like an easily installable version >.<

Comment

chuouへ:

chuouさんが何度も日本人の事を言っては困りますよ!

我々はネオナじゃない!

For our english speaking people:
                  The fact, that you are bringing up this stuff with "japanese people" for countless times, is troubling us!

We are not neo nazis!
                  Last edited by Oyume; 02-05-2008, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Not this mess again. I thought the communities had outgrown this sort of bickering after Sexy Beach 3. Now each community generally credits the others work, and I don't think I've seen anyone trying to pass someone else's work off as their own.

"Can't we all just get along?"

We all love the game, why can't we love each other?

Comment

• Originally posted by chuou View Post
                      されるためにフリーにした訳ではありません。

なんで日本人の作者のモッズの無断転載認めるのか?
                      答える義務あると思います。

credit all to the original JP author. suck on this and bite the bullet.
                      HongFire don't own JP Modding community anything.
                      in fact, you are using the tool come from Hongfire and ask us to band down our knee in front of you.
                      whats up with that? next you might ask to use my condom to sleep my woman! NO Freaking way.

Comment

• Ok..time for a good ol' ass kicking here...

chuou let me answer you and ALL your fellow modders with something that needs ZERO translation...(click the pic for the full effect.)

I have told you time after time, yes I may be one of the Club leaders here, but my control over what people post ends at the tip of my nose.

I have tried very hard to make sure any and all credit to mods made from sites such as yours actually get some form of recognition, even when we have no clue as to who the author might be...

You do not like that, fine.
                        You have a problem with that, fine.
                        You want to show hate towards me, fine...

But DO NOT come in here thinking you run the place and making accusations such as saying most the mods here at HF are Japanese based.

You know it is BULLSHIT as do most the modders here. I seem to remember WE had an uncensor done before any other site, so you can stick your 98% where the sun don't shine pal!

Alamar's SB3 Utility ALONE you should be getting on your knees and give thanks for. Not only does he constantly update it, he does so on his own time, for no money, AND gives out the source so others can either make tools from it or extend upon it...I doubt JS3 Wizzard would exisit if it was not for SB3 Utility.

If you or any modder from across the ocean do not want thier mods shared, then DO NOT UPLOAD THEM AT A PUBLIC SITE!

I got a solution for you...make your own damn site, and make it PRIVATE! See, simple.. Not all that hard to figure out.

I am so sick and tired of you folks thinking you actually OWN any of the mods you do.

You do realize that Illusion is the actual intellectual owner of thier games, and any modding done either here or elsewhere is just a hobby for people that do so?

To lay claim to some kind of "copyright" or "ownership" to a mod is just stupid, childish, and egotistical.

So if you have not gotten my point yet, let me sum it up with this..

I DO NOT CARE what you or your modders think of me. I am NOT here for you, I am not going to change a DAMN thing being done here and if more of the mods from your site show up, so much the better.

I am FINISHED being Mr. Nice Guy.
                        Last edited by wurlox; 02-05-2008, 08:35 PM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                        >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• hi there

i dont understant how to put the game in english (sorry for being a noob)

i already got wizard illusion and the mod English_UI.

how do i put the mod on the wizard?
                          regards

Comment

• If there's one thing I notice as a difference in the communities it'd have to be the fact that the Japanese mods on the whole tend to be released far more anonymously, a number of the uppervolta mods have no readmes or names of any sort anywhere, and many readmes are purely installation guides completely missing any way of reaching the creator. Versus here, where we usually include the creator in the file name. I don't think it's for lack of trying on our part not to have them included.
                            Last edited by zhek; 02-05-2008, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Chuou's Accusations

Originally posted by chuou
                              しょせん、
                              Hmmm, Atlas translates this as "after all", but Jim Breen also has the reading "beginning of hostilities". What a coincidence!

I'm still hoping, this is just some kind of misunderstanding, as I don't see a problem here.

Japanese modders may use our tools and mods without asking for permission. So it's only fair, that we borrow stuff from Uppervolta, as far as we're giving proper credits. They put it in the public after all. And if they chose to stay anonymously, they really can't complain that the kudos go to the unknown Japanese modder. Even if we felt obliged to ask for permission, how are we supposed to do it without an e-mail address?

If chuou got real evidence, that HF members are stealing mods from UV (i.e. claiming them to be their own), he should tell us the mods and the names of the members, and I'm pretty sure, they'd get a proper spanking from our "reprint manager".

Comment

• I'm not sure if this was done already, but has there been a 'built' guy mod?

Gave my guy a little workout

still a little rough, but just a proof of concept type deal.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X