This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Great!

I would recommend to use the standard font metric for playing even if it requires you to logout once.

Or you may try to change your monitor's orientation to portrait. Though this is a bit tricky since you have to start the launcher having landscape orientation and change to portrait thereafter.

Have fun

Comment

• Hey I saw someone's using a "Tight-fit shirt" mod for clothes...

I searched for it but nothing came up

Sounds good

Is it available here?

Comment

• im getting an error when i apply the mods .. it says : mods cannot be applied because you have japanese characters in at least one of your game installation paths if you want the be able to use illusion wizzard use directorynames without unicode characters to install the game and add ons
        now someone said that i need a look at the wikia but idont know where to look at it ?
        please help D: i wanna use the mods ..

Comment

• I didn't play AG3 in awhile, and so today I make a new character, I'm happy with the shape of her face and everything, but ingame it's completely different. At first I thought I screwed up some morphers, but no, I used the original .pp file and it looks fine even in the display window before starting the actual game, but ingame all the features are wrong. I have a comparison picture between the maker, and the game. If someone can let me know what the hell is making my game mess up her face, I'd appreciate it.

It's the exact same model, and it shows up right in the preview right before the game, I can't stress that enough. I have no idea what the problem could be. I tried re-loading the character into the maker and re-saving, but to no avail.

Comment

• You probably have a slim face animation xa file in use. It is only used in the game and not visible in the maker.
            HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by darkhound View Post
              You probably have a slim face animation xa file in use. It is only used in the game and not visible in the maker.
              Awesome, you were right. Looks like a slim head mod had an xa attached to it, even though it was not in the description. Thanks a lot

Comment

• New character how do I subtitle it?

i updated the file XD
                Last edited by bobyjinjin; 09-05-2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Great the site's back up n running again, I got a small problem that's hard to search for in all this thread; I need to find the most recent subtitle.txt file

Since I'm not commited to updates, I'm not looking into going through SVN and all that.. I just want the file (or a link to it) only once for keeps so I don't bother anyone anymore about it

Comment

• Originally posted by toon lover View Post
                    Great the site's back up n running again, I got a small problem that's hard to search for in all this thread; I need to find the most recent subtitle.txt file

Since I'm not commited to updates, I'm not looking into going through SVN and all that.. I just want the file (or a link to it) only once for keeps so I don't bother anyone anymore about it
                    Check the last few page in the AG3 Translation thread. I swear i saw the LATEST, COMPLETED .txt file. It was uploaded by Prototypex28 HERE.

Originally posted by StormWing
                    Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Hi everyone. I just started out tinkering with ag3 recently and have abit of a problem. I created a costume using Ag3 Make, and a folder with "clothes1" was generated in the m_cos folder. The folder contains "clothes1.js3fsi" and "clothes1.pp". However when i rename the folder and files to "clothes2" (i.e: clothes2.js3fsi" and "clothes2.pp"), the clothing failed to work in Ag3 Make. If i do the same thing to character files, the character files work. Does anyone know how to rename costume files (or have an explanation to why renaming doesn't work for clothes)?

Comment

• Edit : outdated, problem solved.
                        Spoiler
                        QUOTE=FutaBoy;3188328]Cause it will be mixed up if we talk about modding, in a Character Upload Thread and for beginner, who want to learn modding is the Mod Disscusion Thread the better source.
                        A bit joking around is okay.
                        Better you post all your progress and problems in the Mod Dissusion. [/QUOTE]

SIRYESSIR
                        (wrong again ? not mod support, but mod discussion thread for real ?)

Lol, anyway, I managed to load new meshes into the maker.
                        But of course, it doesnt match well, since a mannequin extracted from a m_cha doesnt match the toon. So I would need to morph.
                        And of course, the new meshes have no bones, more static you die, no collisions legs / skirt while walking.

What path should I choose, now ? Morph ? Animation ? Or restart ? Because I'm starting to think I used the wrong approach to do it.
                        Like I should use big enough existing clothes and "forcefully" merge my meshes into the existing one, so that I would keep shape, bones, and animations.

I already know the answer to my problem, though. I'm aware my mistakes are due to my rushing it, reading lightly the tutorials, instead of forgetting Ignis while I practice the tutorials, from beginning to end. Without it I am lacking an overall view and knowledge to determine what I can and cannot do, and what path I should take.
                        Anyway, I'm gonna take a look at .xa tutorials. (yeah, I'm rushing still )
                        Last edited by deathtroyer; 10-16-2011, 09:33 AM.

For broken HongFire dowload links : search the
                        HongFire Archive System

Comment

• Can someone Reupload The Guy fapping mod Ilussion Wizzard ready?
                          Thanks!

Comment

• THIS... Oh, you mean THIS~

Originally posted by StormWing
                            Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Yup,the second one is what I need.
                              So Can any one reupload?
                              Last edited by robcis94; 10-17-2011, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• I'm looking for a MOD!

[AG3][Mugu Uncensor][mod1044].7z
                                If anyone has this MOD, could you please upload it? It's my favorite uncensor and I'd really appreciate it if someone helped me out! Please!
                                "Back in my day all games were pixel art."

Comment

Working...
                                X