This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• not sure if this is the place to ask this but will. are there any posts on tutorials about actually making a clothing mesh? after seeing some of dilldoe's work it has gotten me wanting to make some mods. the only thing is i just not sure where to start as far as making the mesh. i have the UV meshes provided by wurlox but not sure if they are being used or not. thanks for any information no this topic. i have seen some tuts on extracting a hair mesh and appling a new object and texture to it but nothing about a clothing mesh and then the various meshes involved with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DillDoe View Post
      I'm not sure if this was done already, but has there been a 'built' guy mod?

Gave my guy a little workout

still a little rough, but just a proof of concept type deal.
      Neat idea. A similar thing was done for the Guy in Rapelay, and he looked much better as a result.

May want to add just a touch of shading to further define the muscles, but otherwise, looks good so far.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
      >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• Been trying to find a good location to get some information about AG3. Want to get a mod in motion that can trip the girls (Make them collapse in prone position without the 5x cum) but not sure if anyone knows what causes the collapse/trip, a solid value that can make them fall to the ground each time, the little teaser trips they do are they on a counter?, is it possible to make a mod by causing a value switch that gives them small trips until a big one occurs? what is the secret to the trip meets doggy combination, a trainer must be made xD
        Flame magnet, will be flamed, insulted or called out on any thread I start, or post I make, naturally seem to push peoples buttons that way

Comment

• I've been having a problem with the latest version of Buttmod(1.5 I believe?) , I put the modded pp files in there and everything fine..but then when I go to make a new Character I get this ever so dreadful message:

Spoiler

I don't know why. I installed everything fine..unless I did something wrong. Maybe it's just my computer?

Comment

• Originally posted by fnool View Post
            I've been having a problem with the latest version of Buttmod(1.5 I believe?) , I put the modded pp files in there and everything fine..but then when I go to make a new Character I get this ever so dreadful message:

Spoiler

I don't know why. I installed everything fine..unless I did something wrong. Maybe it's just my computer?
            I've only seen that in game when a glitch occured saving changes to a .pp with SB3Utility.
            Hopefully you kept a backup of the pre modded .pp file. Check the file size of the modded pp. Restore the backup and then apply the mod again. Check if the file size changes.

Comment

• I have a problem with the fashion function of AG3. When I try to load to clothing already made by some mod. It only shows the shape of the clothe but no color on it. Please help, i have Darkhound's illusion wizard but i didn't use it for the clothing.

Comment

• Hello,

i'm having issues with adding mods to sexy beach 3. The Rei Ayanami mod changes esk's hair and gives her two sets of lips but nothing else. No bodysuit etc. Also I tried using a elf mod and nothing changed at all. i'm using sb3 wizard and I got the cosplay set by wurlox and darkhound to work and also the yuna costume but that's about it. thanks for any help.

Ero~

Comment

• ^ You are seriosuly retard to not be able to read the thread is about, arent you ?

@ DillDoe.. would it be possible, if the muscular guy mod be release without uncensored dick? unless its really penetrate during H scene.. I've seen so many guy replacement, but all include the uncensored broken dick >.<

Comment

• I've been having problems with the butt mod too. The Wizzard crashes with a .NET framework exception error somewhere near the end. I don't have any problems with any other mods or earlier versions of the butt mod either.

Spoiler
                    See the end of this message for details on invoking
                    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
                    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                    at Illusion_Wizzard.cl_collision_check.check_for_coll isions_AG3(String lst_filename, String[,] lst_matrix, Int32& line_number, Collection mod_pre_blocked, Collection& mod_add_blocked, Byte check_mode, TextBox output_box)
                    at Illusion_Wizzard.cl_collision_check.check_for_coll isions(String lst_modfile, Collection mod_pre_blocked, Collection& mod_add_blocked, Byte check_mode, TextBox output_box)
                    at Illusion_Wizzard.wizzard_main.process_game_mod_dir s(TextBox output_box, String what, String mod_file)
                    at Illusion_Wizzard.wizzard_main.install_mod(String mod_file_path, String mod_file, TextBox output_box, Boolean clear_output)
                    at Illusion_Wizzard.wizzard_main.apply_mod_Click(Obje ct sender, EventArgs e)
                    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
                    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
                    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
                    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
                    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
                    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
                    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
                    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
                    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
                    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
                    mscorlib
                    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
                    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
                    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
                    ----------------------------------------
                    Illusion_Wizzard
                    Assembly Version: 0.3.2.0
                    Win32 Version: 0.3.2.0
                    CodeBase: file:///F:/illusion/AG3/wizzard/Illusion_Wizzard.exe
                    Microsoft.VisualBasic
                    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
                    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
                    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
                    System
                    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
                    System.Windows.Forms
                    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
                    System.Drawing
                    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
                    System.Runtime.Remoting
                    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
                    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
                    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
                    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
                    The application must also be compiled with debugging
                    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
                    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
                    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
                    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
                    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Last edited by Cassara; 02-26-2008, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Olken butt mod request

I like olkens big butt mod. But it needs a improvement. Just a fatter stomach area would make it so much better. If youre currently working for a pussy size editor, please forget my post!

Comment

• Help with Japanese mods

so i found some mods i wanted to use, and i tried to unzip them and then i found out they were password protected
                        any suggestions?

and how do you download files from uppervolta?

and i'm sorry if this has already been posted, but the "search" funstion isn't working on my computer

Comment

• Originally posted by kabuhito View Post
                          and how do you download files from uppervolta?
                          This might be hard, so you'll probably wanna write it down. Click on the filename of the file you want to download, then on the next screen you'll click on that filename again, and then you'll (firefox: make sure save to disk is selected, then hit OK) or (internet explorer: click Save on the dialog box that pops up). There, all done! I know it might sound really difficult, but after you practice it a couple of times, it should become easier for you.

Asleep at the wheel

Comment

• i meant from this one

http://www.google.com/translate?u=ht...&hl=en&ie=UTF8

i can't find where to download them

Comment

• Hey all, Question. What does these mods do and how would I install them?

Mods: JS3_Play_Table_v0.1.CT and DAN-Stock01.tga

Thx A million
                              Last edited by FuuChan; 02-28-2008, 08:42 AM.

Currently playing Final Fantasy 14
                              Server: Besaid
                              User: Fuuhououji
                              Look me up!

Comment

• Here's another one with nothing with it. What does it do and where to install?

Mod: kStripes.tga

Currently playing Final Fantasy 14
                                Server: Besaid
                                User: Fuuhououji
                                Look me up!

Comment

Working...
                                X