This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• tga's are image files, probably for clothes. If you have a question about a specific mod, you ought to PM the person who released it. Why would you install a mod without knowing what it does first ?

Comment

• Male model problem

Alright, I installed [AG3][Sex-Trans][Guy][lds718][texture remixed] by sosola and when I uninstalled it, for some reason the Character's model is still the modded one. The one differance was the "oi" call was back to the make voice. Is there a fix for this or do I have to reinstall the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by mavrick3020 View Post
        Alright, I installed [AG3][Sex-Trans][Guy][lds718][texture remixed] by sosola and when I uninstalled it, for some reason the Character's model is still the modded one. The one differance was the "oi" call was back to the make voice. Is there a fix for this or do I have to reinstall the game?
        Replace js3_00_00_00.pp in your data folder with the one in the first game disc. If you have any other mods that change .lst files like Hentaijin's english translation mod, Darkhound's clothes expansion mod, or any of Kaiothephoenix's furry mods, you'll have to re-install them.

Comment

• Hey, I'm having some .NET framework problems with the latest version of Illusion Wizard. Whenever I try to install a mod, I get an unhandled exception. I've reinstalled AG3, Framework, and IW but nothing seems to help. Here's my debug text:

Spoiler

Unhandled Exception has occoured in your application.
          Object is not set to an instance of an Object.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
          just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
          System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
          at Illusion_Wizzard.wizzard_main.process_game_mod_dir s(TextBox output_box, String what, String mod_file)
          at Illusion_Wizzard.wizzard_main.install_mod(String mod_file_path, String mod_file, TextBox output_box, Boolean clear_output)
          at Illusion_Wizzard.wizzard_main.apply_mod_Click(Obje ct sender, EventArgs e)
          at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
          at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
          at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
          at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
          at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
          at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
          at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
          at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
          at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
          at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
          mscorlib
          Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
          Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
          CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
          ----------------------------------------
          Illusion_Wizzard
          Assembly Version: 0.3.3.1
          Win32 Version: 0.3.3.1
          CodeBase: file:///D:/illusion/Illusion%20Wizzard/Illusion_Wizzard.exe
          Microsoft.VisualBasic
          Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
          Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
          CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
          System
          CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
          System.Windows.Forms
          CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
          System.Drawing
          CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
          System.Runtime.Remoting
          CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
          To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
          application or computer (machine.config) must have the
          jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
          The application must also be compiled with debugging
          enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
          <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
          </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
          will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
          rather than be handled by this dialog box.

IW Readout:

3/28/08 10:00:40 PM: processing AG3_Play mod dirs
          9.52 [s] DONE 3/28/08 10:00:26 PM: processing files in dir: js3_00_04_00
          0.00 [s] DONE 3/28/08 10:00:26 PM: copying pp files toAG3\data directory
          13.42 [s] DONE 3/28/08 10:00:26 PM: processing AG3 mod dirs
          0.50 [s] DONE 3/28/08 10:00:26 PM: unpacking mod files
          0.03 [s] DONE 3/28/08 10:00:26 PM: creating temp dirs

Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavrick3020 View Post
            Hey, I'm having some .NET framework problems with the latest version of Illusion Wizard. Whenever I try to install a mod, I get an unhandled exception. I've reinstalled AG3, Framework, and IW but nothing seems to help. Here's my debug text:

Spoiler

Unhandled Exception has occoured in your application.
            Object is not set to an instance of an Object.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
            just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            at Illusion_Wizzard.wizzard_main.process_game_mod_dir s(TextBox output_box, String what, String mod_file)
            at Illusion_Wizzard.wizzard_main.install_mod(String mod_file_path, String mod_file, TextBox output_box, Boolean clear_output)
            at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
            at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

mscorlib
            Illusion_Wizzard
            Assembly Version: 0.3.3.1
            Win32 Version: 0.3.3.1
            CodeBase: file:///D:/illusion/Illusion%20Wizzard/Illusion_Wizzard.exe
            Microsoft.VisualBasic
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
            System
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
            System.Windows.Forms
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
            System.Drawing
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
            System.Runtime.Remoting
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
            </configuration>

IW Readout:

3/28/08 10:00:40 PM: processing AG3_Play mod dirs
            9.52 [s] DONE 3/28/08 10:00:26 PM: processing files in dir: js3_00_04_00
            0.00 [s] DONE 3/28/08 10:00:26 PM: copying pp files toAG3\data directory
            13.42 [s] DONE 3/28/08 10:00:26 PM: processing AG3 mod dirs
            0.50 [s] DONE 3/28/08 10:00:26 PM: unpacking mod files
            0.03 [s] DONE 3/28/08 10:00:26 PM: creating temp dirs

Thanks for the help.
            This is not a problem on your side. If Illusion Wizzard starts, you can be 99% sure that your .net installation is ok.
            The Problem you describe seems to be related to the new "feature" I implemented allowing you to use the addon1 to start ag3_play. To do this I had to enable the addon1 in the AG3.pro game profile without specifiying everything that is needed for a real addon.
            Does this happen with every mod you are trying to apply or only with certain mods? If it happens only with certain mods, upload it somewhere and send me the link by PM. I tested it for some mods and I do not get this problem on my machine (that is the reason I assume it only happens with certain mods). Please do not post more bug reports in this thread. Send me a PM instead.
            As a quick solution you can disable the Addon1 in the ag3.pro game profile. Simply remove everything in the addon1 section so that it looks like the addon2 section.

edit: please make sure you are using version 0.3c2 and not the bugged ones 0.3c or 0.3c1.
            Last edited by darkhound; 03-29-2008, 05:33 AM.
            HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• i think i said this before but i need help with ag3dbc

i can't get previews or download characters

and i don't know what the port is so i can enable the data connection

and i won't ask dili

Comment

• I think we said this before that mod problem should be directed to the author

Too bad I dont go my rep spending spree lately thus need to spread some more red cookies before giving you another round

Sux to be you

Too bad.. dont use his proggie then.

Comment

• i keep pming him and he said he isn't workin on it

i really need help

Comment

• Buttmod 1.5 &quot;unhandled exception&quot; error

Hi all,
                    been using buttmod 1.5 and has worked fine. Tried adding some other mods and noticed that the new characters did not have the buttmod applied to them.

So tried to force and even reinstall the mod, but I keep getting an "unhandled exception" from .NET, about a variable outside of the boundaries.

Can anyone help me?

Comment

• I got it to work

The mods that gave an error message on the wizzard when you try to apply it suddenly started working after I went to character maker, created a character and a set, played AG3play and saved because I didnt even played when I was started installing the mods. I dont know if that solves the problem but try this and also try to put the collision detection on auto/overwrite.
                      And dont use the queue as it gives me an error everytime, apply each mod individually.

Comment

• There will be a new wizzard release later on today fixing some of the most annyoing bugs in v0.3c2.
                        bug fixes:
                        (*) fixed the length must be greater zero bug that occured under certain circumstances
                        (*) queue function has been fixed and should work now

new features (so far - still working on some more):
                        (*) girl texture editor now got the possibilty to save "models" for certain areas of the girl (e.g. face or body) and copy it easily to another girl.
                        HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by bbenman View Post
                          i keep pming him and he said he isn't workin on it

i really need help
                          Afraid unless someone else witha similar problem can help, no one else here can.

Sad that Dili won't backup his own work.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                          >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• I'm so confused how to get the English patch for this game to work. @_@ I got darkhound's Illusion Wizard and the download file from Hentaijin and I don't know how to apply both to get a result from it. :/ Help please?
                            <useless space>

Comment

• Wizard problem

Hi guys, I don't really post anything here because usually, after enough reading, I can find the answer to my problems somewhere. That being said, thank you guys for the incredible AG3 mods, and support of those mods (regardless of whether my problem gets fixed, I can still play the game in the first place thanks to these forums).

On to my problem. I have Illusion Wizard v .3d, and I get the "System.ArgumentException: Argument 'Length' must be greater or equal to zero" exception that was discussed in the v.3c bugfixes when trying to apply or remove any mods. I was able to apply 3 out of 4 mods initially (Hentaijinn's English Translation Mod, warrior's uncencored mod, and an uncensored dick mod by a japanese modder). Somewhere in trying to apply wurlox's English UI mod I got my problem. While the mod said it was applied, my UI is still in Japanese (not too hard to figure out what does what). And now I can't implement new mods (or force or remove existing mods).

here is my Exception:
                              Spoiler
                              System.ArgumentException: Argument 'Length' must be greater or equal to zero.
                              at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Strings.Mid(String str, Int32 Start, Int32 Length)

mscorlib
                              Illusion_Wizzard
                              Assembly Version: 0.3.4.0
                              Win32 Version: 0.3.4.0
                              CodeBase: file:///C:/illusion/Wizard/Illusion_Wizzard.exe
                              Microsoft.VisualBasic
                              System
                              System.Windows.Forms
                              System.Drawing
                              System.Runtime.Remoting

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
                              </configuration>

Comment

• Wizard mods help

I dl'd the Illusion mod wizard and i apply the mods to the game but when i use maker or play mode none of the mods work or seem to not have applied but the installer says they were. Also when i use the maker to put on clothes they do not transfer to play mode. Help needed if anyone can

Comment

Working...
                                X