(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

Tanning with Trug@nos G3T

Hello everybody.

I've got a problem with the G3T mod. The two girls Trug@nos gives with his mod are working fine, both the tanned girl and the other one.
    But when I want to create a girl myself with a tanned body, the game crashes when I click on the save button. As I said, this happens only when they are tanned textures. I can create a girl without tanned textures.

I'm quite sure this is coming from my video card (Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family with 192Mo).

I've installed the mod with Illuzion Wizzard.

Anyone has got an idea ?

Thanks

Comment

I'm not positive but I suspect it has to do with the size of the textures. The premade girls worked fine for me too but attempting to make my own won't render tan lines properly.

What I find does work for me is Darkhound's body expansion, using the smaller 1024x pack over the larger one. All the textures are from GT, just half the resolution and about four times smaller.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...81#post1408181

Comment

Question

Well, this is technically a modding question and since this new thread was created I will post it here. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to post their js3_00_02_00.pp file modded with the girl body made for the guy found at this link. http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...l+girl&page=40
        The reason I ask is not because I am lazy to do my own modding, it is because I cannot get the SB3utlilty to work on my computer because .NET Framework will not install correctly on my computer. I have tried multiple times and even the extreme of reformatting my computer and trying again. I know that this is a big file(169mb so might have to host on rapidshare or Megaupload) but I would really appreciate it. If not, I can always try to install it again. Who knows? Maybe the umpteenth time is the charm. I realize that my request is likely to open a Pandora's box of many other request just like it from people who could mod and are just to lazy to so I understand if the answer is no. Thanks in advance

Comment

Does anyone know how you go about editing the skin color and hair style of the male character and maybe even clothing?

Comment

@ zhek

Thanks for your help.
            I've tried what you've suggested and so I've got 1024 textures but my game is still crashing when I click on the save button.
            So I won't use tanned textures or I will come back to the default textures.

Comment

Tekneo, did you have a look if your save folder is write protected?
              Project Pandora for AG3 - currently frozen - unfinished textures
              Real Girlfriend
              - v0.3 (HiRez) in development - Girley mod v0.2

HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

-removed NSFW image

Comment

Originally posted by Krontn View Post
                Tekneo, did you have a look if your save folder is write protected?
                I've just checked that ! In fact there were some files in read only.
                But nothing changes.
                Anyway, I can't create some girls with trug@nos textures but only without tanned skins.

Comment

First of all: Hi!

Second: as already stated elsewhere (with no luck at all.. ) I have this moddind-consequent problem: when using girls created by other people and/or girls who uses special textures for body or tattoos or other characteristics (overlay, etc..) I cannot edit/mod those files in maker because if I open or save them, they appear without some of those characteristics such as body textures and so on...

Is there a way to maintain those features and edit the characters? It must be a way, because when I use the char in actual game, they are loaded properly, but no way of adding clothes, edit or modify them...

Any help, please?

Comment

I'm not such a regular poster here, but I kind of need some help concerning one of the Girley3T mods; the skin one, in particular.

Now, all of the other G3T mods work completely fine and have caused me no hassle. However, upon installing the skin mod (with Illusion Wizzard 0.2) and attempting to resave old characters so the mod would work with them, I found that when I try to save, AG3_Make.exe seems to bug out. Windows brings up the all-too-familar "such-and-such.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close", and the program shuts down immediately.

I have tried saving completely new characters, uninstalling every single mod, and even completely reinstalling the game, but to no avail. No other mod causes this, and once the skin mod is uninstalled everything works fine. If anyone could explain what I'm doing wrong or what's causing the problem I will be very grateful.

Comment

We should start building an FAQ for mods, might start it myself, Trug@nos released a new version of the G3T mod if you didn't notice, it is as default 1024x1024 and should work with most PC's.

Mostly the problems with G3T lie in this and if you look near the top of the thread, there it is.

Also in response to Axios, currently unless you can find out how to do it again or make an overlay to be used with Illusion Wizard 0.3a then it's not possible until JS3 Wizzard is translated.

Also, use Illusion Wizard 0.3a guys, keep your stuff updated.

Be careful what you wish for...

Comment

Originally posted by Eldrac View Post
                        We should start building an FAQ for mods, might start it myself,

Also in response to Axios, currently unless you can find out how to do it again or make an overlay to be used with Illusion Wizard 0.3a then it's not possible until JS3 Wizzard is translated.

Also, use Illusion Wizard 0.3a guys, keep your stuff updated.
                        Thanks for reply!

You mean that all girls who have been edited at "texture level" , presumably with JS3, cannot be re-edited with normal "AG3MAke.exe" as one could do with "normal girls" or modded girls with illusion wizard 0.3a?

And all of this this IF U don't have the original texture to be applied to the body inserted in the appropriate installation file using some methods to decrypt/encrypt .pp files?

This thing should be inserted in some kind of FAQ....

Many many thanks for help! Now at least I know the reason why it does not work....
                        Last edited by Axios; 01-09-2008, 10:00 AM.

Comment

I just tried installing the 1024 version of the skin mod using Wizzard 0.3a, and to no avail. AG3_Make keeps crashing, and not just with tanned girls, every girl I try and save causes the crash to occur.

Comment

Originally posted by rambo101 View Post
                            Well, this is technically a modding question and since this new thread was created I will post it here. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to post their js3_00_02_00.pp file modded with the girl body made for the guy found at this link. http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...l+girl&page=40
                            The reason I ask is not because I am lazy to do my own modding, it is because I cannot get the SB3utlilty to work on my computer because .NET Framework will not install correctly on my computer. I have tried multiple times and even the extreme of reformatting my computer and trying again. I know that this is a big file(169mb so might have to host on rapidshare or Megaupload) but I would really appreciate it. If not, I can always try to install it again. Who knows? Maybe the umpteenth time is the charm. I realize that my request is likely to open a Pandora's box of many other request just like it from people who could mod and are just to lazy to so I understand if the answer is no. Thanks in advance
                            I just installes the mod manually as o don't think it's compatable with the utility/wizard yet.
                            just use AG3Decrypt_to_AG3Demo.exe that you probably used for the english patch. Unpack your .pp files and replace the .xx for the mod and repack again. alot of the mods (if not all) are just replacing files so this should work in mot cases (you just have to know where they go)
                            be sure to backup everything first.

Now if only we could do something about the hair and skin textures

Comment

Puffy Nipple Mod Support

how on earth do you install the puffy nipple mod posted here?

i have some knowledge of how to install basic mods when i have too, but nothing this extensive. i know its a .mqo Metasequoia file but i have no clue as to how to inject it in to a .xx. if the effort to do so is real complex i'm gonna have to wait till someone with experience can make a wizzard friendly version or something. i don't think the mod is complete because the creator didn't set it up to be easily installed.

there is a read me with the mod download, i tried translating it, but google nor bablefish will translate it for me. i guessing its a problem with my systems unicode there.

thanks for any help.
                              Last edited by kakarott; 01-09-2008, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X