Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The thread of shame! (a.k.a. the stupid newbie thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thread of shame! (a.k.a. the stupid newbie thread)

This thread is for posts that has been moved by the moderators of the HF modding/translation club.

If you find your post in this thread it is because you broke the rules! Typically it's because you posted a question or thanks in a mod release thread where only mod release posts are allowed. There can be other reasons and if you are in doubt why you should contact the mod club moderators.

Important: If you continue breaking the rules you risk getting a bad reputation and/or getting banned from HongFire.

ORIGINAL POST:
    i cant download SB3 english patch 3.2

went into rapidshare but cant download from that site.... it said i have to become premium member.... i try to click free option but still doesnt work

anywhere else i can download this patch from??
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-21-2011, 09:54 AM. Reason: Change content of first post to better communicate what this thread is about and what you did wrong. Clarify.

• damn... I can't find the mod for polygon love in uppervolta, no update and still discontinued, btw any one have a new forum for discuss about this game ?

bad english and still nubieee...!!!
    POLYGON LOVE 2 COSPLAY TECH48 KAMASUTRA....
    More information : see my blogger at here ---> http://pl2cosplay.blog131.fc2.com/
    PL2 Sailormoon Team On Darkness ----> http://www.mediafire.com/?ojavtmozgom

Comment

• lol just what the thread say still i still cant figure it out on how to manually install AG3 in vista <_< i do say manually cause of lacking resources <_< its on a laptop and no freaggin OS CD to install japanese unicode sheesh <_< well the game is working properly ideally but it cant save girls made in character creation <_< but i can install illusion games properly anyway in on my XP @_@ so still i dont bother playing them for too long <_<
      Last edited by Algester; 02-13-2008, 05:27 AM.
      My Requests(recently updated) , Bishoujo Games Monthly Releases (still without doujins)
      "I am a latent masochist, please rule over me, Mistress"-Croah Vartel[/center]

Comment

• Originally posted by ratma View Post
        Repack mod

[SB3][Skin][Eo][SpermSkin][Ratma]
        Size: 3,5MB
        THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 this is a great one.
        they could at least have increased the specular level of the cum map. its the same as the skin... if she doesnt sweat, the cum is not shiny ! just a simple white bodypaint... thats not realistic.
        anyway all the girls should have deserved this skin mod !

thanks again.

edit: dont forget to turn off the sunburn option. btw can i save my game with this mod ? because i had troubles with the feetless bodysuit for maria, even when i removed the mod, it was still there, in the savefile.
        fortunately i had a previous savefile on another hdd so i put the old save.
        Last edited by zecle; 02-13-2008, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Lingerie set Maria

I'm the first time in this thread, so I'm just found the lingerie set for Maria. Where can I donload it, please ?

Originally posted by mk2000
          This is a new lingerie set that it was taken from Sexy City.
          Found this on a Jap site.

All the credits goes to the unknown Jap modder.
          I only make it Wizzard friendly.

If you wanna have it ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by llucia View Post
            Editor for attributes and affection.

Note: The mini version splits up the traits/affection/data into separate tabs to reduce the window size for people running at a resolution smaller than 1024. There is no other difference between the 2 versions.

Note: Affection data isn't created untill you start the game and save at a bed at least once so you won't be able to edit affection untill you save at a bed.

v.31
            - Fixed: Jealousy/Friendship were reversed.
            - Updated: Updated some labels for girl history data.

v.3
            - Program verifies the proper save files exists (girl_v.bmp and girl.js3csd) for people with extra non character folders in their m_cha folder.

v.3beta
            - You should be able to edit the traits of a newly created girl but if there's any problems, starting the game and saving at a bed at least once should fix any errors.
            - Added ability to view/edit data about how many times you've done things with a girl (start h-scene, had sex, etc). There are a lot of unknown values. If anyone knows what they are wants to tell me, I'll update them.
            Any updates to this program? Is there anything in the works to allow sorting/filtering? It gets hard to scroll thru each player to view the ones I am currently running. It would be great to allow a filter to display only selected girls or one only in certain worlds. Maybe at least sorting. What prog language is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Olken
              Buttmod release 1_5:

* The extra clothes are now implemented with LST_INSERT in the Illusion Wizard, so they wont overwrite any other clothes. I have not done any new list entries for the modded meshes of the regular clothes. Since there is no way of knowing what else is overwritten anyway, I am keeping them as they are on the original slots for now.

* New supported clothing added: Long stockings. Made to fit with the wider legs/butt, and also work with the supported skirts and pants ontop. The garter still has a few issues. It's difficult to get them to match with both underwear and outerwear. Updates for the garter may come in future releases.

* Normal panty mesh fixed up a bit, it wasn't matching the UV map correctly. There may still be a couple of issues but it looks much better than before.

* Some bad meshes on the wide pants fixed.

Get it here: (Have two different download locations in case either causes problems)

http://rapidshare.com/files/92301766...en1_5_.7z.html
              http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DU127USM
              I've had a problem using this. I know I've installed it right..but then when I go to make a character I get the "Sorry blah blah blah Program needs to close" message and I can't do anything. Is it just my computer?

Comment

• Originally posted by mk2000
                Sorry i had promise this a few days ago, but was busy with other mods.

Here is the link:
                http://www.sendspace.com/file/taoq6x

I only make them wizzard friendly all credits goes to the unkown modders.

For pics preview:
                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...postcount=2781
                i installed this mod and the mod with the strap bra and then the outfits from the first 2 pics in your link are not in that file. i have looked throught he outfits several times and cannot find them. pics of them were inside the file but does not seem the actual mods were. thanks alot for all of these mods u are posting. bringing some life back to sb 3

Comment

• Originally posted by lordshimra View Post
                  i installed this mod and the mod with the strap bra and then the outfits from the first 2 pics in your link are not in that file. i have looked throught he outfits several times and cannot find them. pics of them were inside the file but does not seem the actual mods were. thanks alot for all of these mods u are posting. bringing some life back to sb 3

will look at them again, but they work fine at me...maybe you need the file :

[SB3][General][LBxx file size minimizer][darkhound][v0.2].7z

thanks...have still enough clothes for SB3.. so i will post them apart and not again in a pack...
                  Last edited by mk2000; 02-23-2008, 01:08 AM.

For your own safety, don't use Windows 10
                  Google is your best friend, Microsoft your worst enemy

Comment

• Ok im a total noob at this

I'm trying to install the 'more pages' mod for schoolmate and i need to put the .lst files from the rar inside sm01_00.pp but how do you do that as i can't open the file to drag them in.

I had a go using the schoolmate decoder but still no luck. I tried dragging the PP. file into the decoder but all i get is a black box full of text after which it disappears.

Any help would be great

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Ocean View Post
                      Ok im a total noob at this

I'm trying to install the 'more pages' mod for schoolmate and i need to put the .lst files from the rar inside sm01_00.pp but how do you do that as i can't open the file to drag them in.

I had a go using the schoolmate decoder but still no luck. I tried dragging the PP. file into the decoder but all i get is a black box full of text after which it disappears.

Any help would be great
                      uhh do you see a folder thats the same name as the one you extracted earlier... on your case sm01_00.pp that should be the name of the folder then extract the rar and put everything there then drag the finish product to the decoder again it should work...
                      My Requests(recently updated) , Bishoujo Games Monthly Releases (still without doujins)
                      "I am a latent masochist, please rule over me, Mistress"-Croah Vartel[/center]

Comment

• Is there a mod for SB3 that puts a better looking dick into the game? The girls look so great compared to the dick model that it's really distracting.

Comment

• Ah i saw the folder now. Which decoder out of the 4 would you use for schoolmate with the sm01_00.pp file.

In other news i messed something up so i just reinstalled the game. I think i used the wrong decoder.]

EDIT - Never mind, i figured it out Now on to the character mod. Hopeful i can handle that too.
                          Last edited by Star Ocean; 02-23-2008, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolyce View Post
                            Code:
                            =-----
                            School Mate Color Editor by したらばIllusionスレ677 (shitaraba Illusion sure 667)
                            				V1.01beta
                            			English Version by Kolyce
                            =-----

Description >>
                            --

Change Hair and Eyecolor in a blink of an eye.
                            This is a redesign of the Original Japanese Tool.

Usage >>
                            --

MS Net Framework 3.0 needed! Download it from Microsoft.
                            Click on the portrait of the girl you want to edit and start moving the sliders
                            around till you find a mix of settings which is to your liking. Now click on the
                            "Write to PP" button to write the new textures into the game's data container.

You can save sets by dragging the edited hair and/or eye texture onto one of
                            the 5 backup slots. Click on 'Save Backup Set' to save the set or
                            'Load Backup Set' to reload your last saved set configuration.

Greets fly to >>
                            --

Alamar for helping me pulling off this stunt by going over the source and fixing
                            the bugs I caused. (>"^_^)>~

The great Japanese Modding Scene and its superb artists and programmers.

Note to the Original Author: If you do not like seeing an english version of your program, PM me.

Original Credits >>
                            --

Code:
                            したらばIllusionスレ677

Ver 1.01β  瞳のハイライト部分も連動して変化する様に(色相・彩度のみ)
                            Ver 1.0β

Don't Remove this Credit !!!
                            Download >>
                            --

THIS IS A DEAD LINK
                            RUssian:
                            Полезные советы:
                            ...Если вас ударили по правой щеке, подставьте левую и, пока противник будет замахиваться, ударьте его ногой в пах.

ENglish:
                            Tips:
                            ... If you hit on the right cheek, substitute the left and, while the enemy will be brandishing, hit his leg in the groin.

Comment

• Can someone help me please? I am trying to install the SchoolgirlpackA by Conquestus for AG3 using the Illusion Wizzard v03e. I put the file in the mods directory and apply it, and it says it applies the mod successfully, but when I go to make a new fashion, nothing appears. I can't seem to apply any clothing mods at all in fact, I get the same problem.

I tried to apply them manually, but couldn't figure out how. Can someone either tell me what I could be doing wrong with the wizard or point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to use the decrypt program to change the .pp files? Thanks.

Comment

• someone help me? i can't access uppervolta-3d.net. i keep getting a 403 forbidden screen. i want to dl some mods off of the site but can't because of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X