Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 11-09-2016, 07:23 AM.

First findings:
    • We have no longer non-p Animators. Sb3UGS detects virtual Animators as usual, but only for the male is an Avatar available. Sb3UGS will therefore need to compute virtual Avatars. Prio #1 on my todo list now.
    • Sound is streamed inside AssetBundle files. That mode isn't correctly handled in Sb3UGS.
    • Textual MonoBahaviours aren't shown correctly in the internal editor. So names couldn't be translated properly. TextAssets work.

Comment

FIRST!!!
      Spoiler

Folders are in two section for character is follows SBPR and main game it has folders similar like PC and SxS. Does it follow the same modding technique in SBPR and PC but with upgraded version of Unity5?

Comment

Sb3UGS supports Unity5 since Secrossphere and every game be it Unity4 or Unity5 has three main folders with data. The normal game files are in {game name}_{32|64}_Data and AssetBundle files are in StreamedAssets or abdata.

Except for cf_m_base.unity3d Sb3UGS seems to be able to open and work on all files. The work is currently limited as described above.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	missingFb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	5678259

Maybe add in editable Avatar for next release sb3ugs? Copy and paste is helpful, I can see the missing bones paths and addition bones. With editable Avatar will be very useful in future mod.
          Last edited by sonyv12002; 06-17-2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Please keep up, Modding Dai Shogun
            I need the avatars so badly, because I can't wait to port my face mesh to this game

My findings here:

1. Adding face mesh is possible. (That is what I am looking for!)

2. Use the same SBPR method to add a "new" face mesh B type 2.
            (abdata\chara stores the mesh, abdata\list\characustom_trial stores the list)
            Same method should be applicable to other items as well, e.g. clothes, accessories, body textures.

3. No need to replace any game files, by duplicating existing files and work on it. (Same as SBPR)

4. The characustom list doesn't seem to have any naming limit. The mesh still loads whatever I named the list with ("01", "aastaroth_01", "aastaroth_x7").
            (Have illusion staff heard our continuously whining about this?)

5. Bone structure seems to be a little bit different. SBPR: face - 44 bones, body - 112 bones; HS: face - 43 bones, body - 104 bones.
            Hope it won't create too much issues porting costumes.

6. Hmmmmmm... nothing. I will be waiting for good news of virtual avatars. Then I can start modding the hell out of it.

Comment

This isn't really a full-fledged mod, but just a little experiment, so here goes: (see release board)

Controls are the same as in PlayClubVR.

IMPORTANT:
              - I haven't positioned the camera correctly in most scenes
              - the mousewheel isn't yet mapped on the trackpad of the Vive controllers
              - if you want the fancy shaders, press CTRL+F5
              Last edited by EusthEnoptEron; 06-21-2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Thanks for posting your experiences! While I thought about the creation of an Avatar I got tired and slept it over. And when I got up, I had a fast solution for you. The idea is to convert the existing male Avatar into a female and that works with the current version of Sb3UGS *tadaa*. I will provide a more convenient solution later, but for early birds here it goes:
                1. Open cm_base.unity3d, Animator p_cm_body_00
                2. In the root make sure to set the Avatar. There is only one: cm_animAvatar
                3. Rename the top Transform of the skeleton cm_J_Root into cf_J_Root
                4. Delete child Transform cm_N_height, delete Transform cm_N_O_root
                5. Open cf_base.unity3d, Animator p_cf_body_00
                6. Open a workspace and drag cf_J_Root into it.
                7. Switch to male Animator p_cm_body_00 and merge cf_N_height from the workspace into the renamed cf_J_Root. Done the Avatar is ready!

Copying this prepared Avatar into cf_base.unity3d is clear? If not, I will provide the steps here a bit later.
                Attached Files

Comment

Spoiler
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	honey.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	5678619

IT WORKS! Just need to edit the ik link, the deform body will be solved. Now I can import multiple animation and enjoy the latest game Thank for the tips.
                  Last edited by sonyv12002; 06-18-2016, 09:36 AM.

Comment

I tried messing around SB3U to make some custom lists, but I can't even get the game to show my entries (in my case, the entry for a swimsuit that I made doesn't show up). I don't even know what I did wrong because I'm following the same process as I remember doing in SBPR

Do I still have to change the references to the unity3d file using a text editor as well ? Because whenever I do that SB3U refuses to load it for whatever reason.

Comment

I didn't do more than copying a line field by field, except for the first column. I didn't use an external editor.

Edit:
                      2nd test I reverted the changes in 00.unity3d and used an original. Then made a copy, named it Copy-00.unity3d. Threw out all TextAssets except the one I needed. Edited it to have one line.
                      Last edited by enimaroah; 06-18-2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Damn, it takes me hours to figure out why I couldn't make a standalone list.
                        Remember we had CAB-string conflict in SBPR?
                        Merely renaming it doesn't work; this time the string must be a unique 32-digit alphanumerical character.
                        So you have one more thing to do now, enimaroah. Make us some random generator please

Comment

Ah, what the hell, it's out? I didn't even realize.

I'm gonna wait until SB3U advances more before even downloading the game I think. Then I might port my stuff.
                          My blog, you can find my mods there too.

Comment

I guess I'm missing something, because that's what I've tried and still no luck...

EDIT: looking around at the files... the last personality seems to be 几帳面 (Meticulous ?). The sounds are missing from the demo though.
                            Last edited by MelSorana; 06-18-2016, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Some more findings:

1. Making standalone items are possible but I spent a lot of time doing trial and error. Sometimes deleting materials/textures makes the file invalid, no clue about this.
                              Sometimes SB3UGS accidentally change the CAB-string to non-32 digit. I can't blame this though. It worked in SBPR, but HS makes it harder.

2. Can't make a standalone item for cf_m_face_00. Even if you change the mapping to a new texture, it doesn't work. The diffuse map and bump map are externally linked, so it could be the reason.

3. Mesh replacement is also possible but you need to create an avatar first, as enimaroah mentioned. Have made a standalone face mesh on this.

4. Takes me 10+ hours to port all those face-related stuff. And 70% of time goes to trial and error. Worth the time though, the new game is just... just fascinating!

@MelSorana

How did you create the new list? From my experience, the textasset cannot be copy-pasted from 00.unity3d. Have to duplicate the 00 file first, rename it and delete unwanted textassets.
                              Last edited by aastaroth; 06-19-2016, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X