Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• The tutorial above was made with SB3UGS_v1.0.53. The update adds support for vertex colours. Vertex colours doesn't seem to be used by the game but they are present. So they are included in export and replaced/added when they are present in the import.

A full summary of all changes from the last full release will be posted in the release post later.

Download:
    megafileupload, sendspace

Sources:
    megafileupload, sendspace
    Attached Files

Comment

• enimaroah

Thanks for the response yesterday! That helped and I was able to replicatea Roy12's test. But when trying to run a basic test with something that has a skeleton, such as replacing a shirt, I noticed that only the bones that affect vertexes in my imported mesh are added. I use 3DSM in my workflow and export from there. Is this a result of using 3DSM or not importing correctly?

Click image for larger version

Name:	MissingBones.png
Views:	1
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	5687663

Comment

• Correct observation! Unused bones are deleted by FbxSdk. But this is no problem. If the game crashes without them you would use the "Merge" method instead of "Replace" at the top of the replacement options. This will retain the existing bones. So, of course, you would have to revert your file to the state where the bones were present and replace again with the "Merge" method.

In my tests games sometimes crashed without unused bones but lately HS accepted a mesh with only used bones. Not sure which circumstances must be met for this.

But you were asking for the export of Sb3UGS and the import of 3DSM. Yes the result is okay, but the mesh is still fully skinned and functional.

Comment

• It just werks

Spoiler

Name:	image_293881.jpg
Size:	281.2 KB
ID:	5688160

I created and inserted all the morphs. Now the log is clean of errors. Also all the morphs work just fine.

I've also created a set of scripts in Blender to ease the renaming of shape keys after exporting/importing MDD to go from poses to morphs.

I'll share these scripts once I know this all is still working in the actual game. Now, since all girls use the same base material for tints, like aastaroth said, blushes appear around the lower section of the head.

The only viable solution would be to change the UV to be similar to the HS head.
          Last edited by roy12; 07-10-2016, 03:45 PM.
          My blog, you can find my mods there too.

Comment

• ramoram
            ramoram commented
            Editing a comment
            Please do... cuz I have someone to port....

• KingRexTan
            KingRexTan commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll be looking forward for that tutorial..

• isnoshuffle
            isnoshuffle commented
            Editing a comment
            Where did you get that awesome bikini? Also, beautiful model.

• A very beautiful caucasian face! Good job

The second solution would be to write a plugin which would use a separate material or texture. But I couldn't guide you here. Changing UVs is not easier I would say.

Comment

• i found a way to load any unity3d file and load its contained skinnedmeshrenderers right into the game. i also successfully tested applying materials to these renderers.
            i managed to load the male uncesor mesh in the game, but positioning / parenting is still an issue.
            tell me if there is use for this for someone, and i may put that into a plugin

Comment

• Changing the man censor is easy, the actual censored penis and balls meshes can be changed with other meshes like it's done with other stuff. The problem is that it wouldn't match the color of the man skin.
              Spoiler

Name:	HSMan.jpg
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	5689591

This was done using the meshes from the SBPR man uncensor.

Comment

• linkerman
                linkerman commented
                Editing a comment
                Gotta love maxed out specular opacity

• roy12
                roy12 commented
                Editing a comment
                Legendary super cock.

• sonyv12002
                sonyv12002 commented
                Editing a comment
                ramoram; linkerman; roy12
                LOL.Maybe this should discus in HF modding thread instead.
                I believe there are few modder already decensored the male when the game first launch out. But they not sharing or waiting for the actual game release.
                From the pic you show, there will be animated censored mosaic even you use the correct texture. Yours is not showing because the your texture is so bright it cover the animated mosaic.

• Animat0r:
              I smell a framework for mounting additional heads which dont requires to change the UVs here. That could solve what roy12 reported above from aastaroth's observation that blushing uses the head's geometry and therfore the same UVs.

Belgar17:
              The male's member is very sensitive^^. As soon as you mod anything there, the demo shows a changed h-scene where both are standing perpendicular to each other. You can start the scene with changing positions and have immediate access to breast fondling. I found no solution to this.

Comment

• Animat0r

A few questions to ask:

1) How do you trigger the loading of specific skinnedmeshrenderers? By shortcut keys, by presence of another asset, or something else?
                2) Does it have any problem when the material / shader are externally linked?
                3) Does it allow to load multiple unity3d files in run time?

I asked these questions because I think this would help a lot for adapting uncensors.
                Heck, we can even use different uncensors if we can manage to hide the original cf_base body mesh. (Let's say, by choosing face mesh A, you trigger uncensored mesh A, etc etc)

Comment

• Animat0r
                  Animat0r commented
                  Editing a comment
                  1) currently - by keys
                  2) still experimenting with that. i just applied the body texture to the penis for testing, that worked without any problems
                  3) yes it does, as much as you want.
                  I loaded another male body mesh for example into the scenen and set its parent to the 'dan'. result: two males and a girl, one male connected to the penis of the other ^^

• ask a question:
                IN HS the bump textures is the same as playclub?
                illusion's bump tex is diffrent.have to change.
                the normal bump's R channel changes to the aphla channel.
                the G channel changes to the R,G,B channel.
                BUT THE PROBLEM IS WHEN the normal bump have aphla channel,how to change?

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                  Belgar17:
                  The male's member is very sensitive^^. As soon as you mod anything there, the demo shows a changed h-scene where both are standing perpendicular to each other. You can start the scene with changing positions and have immediate access to breast fondling. I found no solution to this.
                  I apologize for not being clear. I was just commenting that in HS is very easy to change the meshes for the censored penis, no special procedure is needed.

The censored penis and balls are in file cm_base.unity3d, animator p_cm_body_mnpb, meshes cm_O_dan00 and cm_O_dan_f. When I changed the meshes using the ones in the SBPR male uncensor I didn't have any of the problems that you mentioned with the characters positions or with the animations, the game accept them perfectly and everything works as it should. The only thing like I said is that the texture is all wrong so this can't be used as an uncensor.

An yes, I know that the male member can be very sensitive!

Comment

• Originally posted by roy12 View Post
                    It just werks

Spoiler
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n5688160[/ATTACH]

I created and inserted all the morphs. Now the log is clean of errors. Also all the morphs work just fine.

I've also created a set of scripts in Blender to ease the renaming of shape keys after exporting/importing MDD to go from poses to morphs.

I'll share these scripts once I know this all is still working in the actual game. Now, since all girls use the same base material for tints, like aastaroth said, blushes appear around the lower section of the head.

The only viable solution would be to change the UV to be similar to the HS head.
                    I see your tina's mod.I want to know how your texture information set.
                    my textrue colour always looks to dark.you edit texture information in sbu3 or PS ?
                    can you tell me how to set texture information let the texture display normal?

Comment

• roy12
                      roy12 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sadly, the only way is to modify the texture in a texture editor. Needs a lot of tweaking, mostly for the eyes and lips sections. And I don't think I have it perfected yet. aastaroth do you have any tips on it?

• aastaroth
                      aastaroth commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well... material color has RGBA value which can make the texture colour lighter / darker.
                      If this is not enough, then, as roy12 said, the only way is editing the texture by photo editing program.

• Got bored and decided to play with some textures, took Marie Roses face and eye texture from DOA 5 and with alot of tweeking was able to fit them to the face, its not perfect but w/e.

Edit.
                    And Kasumais face as well, I cant figure out for the life of me to make this a separate mod :\
                    Last edited by Playmate; 07-15-2016, 03:31 PM.
                    There can be only one! - Highlander

Comment

• enimaroah

I run into this strange issue while using SB3UGS_1.0.53kappa. If I work with Honey Select files in their game directories I can edit and save them normally without any problem. But if I try to work with the files in any other directory outside of HS the file can't be saved and the Log display this message:

"Sound resource must be placed into a folder with the original folder structure"

It doesn't matter which kind of file I'm using. Even if I just load the file and try to save if without making any changes I get the same issue. Working with files from SBPR don't show this.

If this is required because of the new structure of the HS files let me know and I would just adjust to it.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

• Does anybody know how many state of outfit HS can have? Can there be more than 2?

Comment

• enimaroah
                          enimaroah commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That would have been cool for SBPR if we had not only half-naked but additionally a wet state. Doubt that we see more than two states for clothes.

But you asked ''Can''. Yes, I think so: by plugin.

• nneezz
                          nneezz commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ahh....I was hoping there was more easier way than that.
                      Working...
                      X