Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Originally posted by Belgar17 View Post
    enimaroah

I run into this strange issue while using SB3UGS_1.0.53kappa. If I work with Honey Select files in their game directories I can edit and save them normally without any problem. But if I try to work with the files in any other directory outside of HS the file can't be saved and the Log display this message:

"Sound resource must be placed into a folder with the original folder structure"

It doesn't matter which kind of file I'm using. Even if I just load the file and try to save if without making any changes I get the same issue. Working with files from SBPR don't show this.

If this is required because of the new structure of the HS files let me know and I would just adjust to it.

Thanks a lot.
    Hello Belgar17 please update! The release has bugfixes - at least one is related to your problem.

But it is true, the folder structure is important for Unity5 streamed resources. So in the future you should create the same folders a game has, e.g. Secrossphere: \Secrossphere_Data\resources.assets should always be edited in a folder named Secrossphere_Data. The same for AssetBundle files like \Secrossphere_Data\StreamingAssets\voice\h\00 - you will have to create all the folders if you want to work outside of the game directory.

Comment

• Well, something interesting I noticed while modifying a swimsuit file for the first time. The material for one of the new swimsuits has a new slot called "OverTex". It takes an alpha layer image, and overlays it on top of the main texture. This is useful to make outfits with patterns where you don't want the patterns to change colors but want the rest of the outfit change colors.

Attached Files
      My blog, you can find my mods there too.

Comment

• enimaroah Is there another way edit the data NML file beside copying from another file? I have one shirt mesh that I couldn't get a satisfying result after computing NML from several sources.

Comment

• One original Nml MB which includes all normals for your destination is required for success. Usually the naked body should provide this.

No, there is currently no other way to get the normals into your destination Nml MB than the computation or replacing the Nml MB asset.

Comment

• nneezz
            nneezz commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok. Thanks for the info.

• Sorry that i'm digging about it, but you modders think we can add "Subtitels on Screen" while the girl talks (like we had in AG3)?
          "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• Playmate
            Playmate commented
            Editing a comment
            This would be pretty cools, I wouldn't mind custom voice mod like I think Playclub had :3

• Well, I can confirm that modifying the UV fixes the blushing, you can base yourself on the original diffuse texture and the blush texture to know the correct positioning (blush is cf_t_hohoaka in cf_m_base.unity3d).

Spoiler
          Click image for larger version

Name:	fixed_blush.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	409.9 KB
ID:	5693893

The only problem left is the tints material (eye shadow, etc), since this would need very precise positioning. I really don't care about fixing these though.

Be prepared to do some manual work and to fix separations in the UV later, since having non-manifold vertices at the wrong places can change the vertex count of the output. Blender helps a lot with baking from UV A to UV B though.
          My blog, you can find my mods there too.

Comment

• isnoshuffle
            isnoshuffle commented
            Editing a comment
            Where did you get the bikini used in this picture?

Thanks in advance

• roy12
            roy12 commented
            Editing a comment
            Comes in the latest trial version, that or in the nakadashi patch.

• I don't really have much time to get involved with modding the new release, but i have this realistic male genitals mesh here with erect and soft shape keys if anyone would like to use it for the male uncensor, it's a blender file and also does anyone know a good place on the forums i can share this so people can use it in other games? I would like to share, but i don't know my way around the HF forum. Blender File:https://mega.nz/#!14dinJoZ!MRJvmOtCk...6FCSvHlYwZtcp0
          Spoiler
          sincerely,
          Dr Fillgood

Comment

• enimaroah

Today mayar1 and I tried to add additional dynamic bones into clothes.

While we added cf_J_sk_01_00 and cf_J_sk_07_00 (and their corresponding dynamic bone monoBs) under cf_J_ArmLow01_R, it seems that they still stay in the waist position (instead of arm position), even we have already removed the original skirt bones.

Renaming the bones (as you can see, I have renamed the bones to cf_J_hand_01_00 etc) won't do the trick. The game even failed to recognize the bones.
          I suspect it has something to do with the virtual avatars, e.g. the avatars use original bone transforms, not the bone transforms we changed here? Any insights on this matter?

Bones added under cf_J_ArmLow01_R:
          Spoiler

Bones without renaming:
          Spoiler

Bones renamed:
          Spoiler

monoBs were added here:
          Spoiler

Comment

• No, this is for another reason. Think of how the head with its own skeleton is combined to the skeleton of the body (and hair to the head). The same way the skirt Transforms will get back even if you had deleted them in one skeleton. The question is, "which skeletons are merged"? (I would put my stakes on p_cf_anim for the body skeleton.)

Like for the cat in SBPR I would think that adding independent new bone chains for DynamicBones should be possible. Why must it replace the skirt? I guess, you were trying to animate long sleeves?

Edit:
            Sorry, I forgot 64 bit integer types. You cant set PathIDs in MBs. Fixing...

New joints seem to be nailed to the floor. Hm.
            p_cf_amin doesn't allow to receive the new bones. No idea where to merge new bones.

SB3UGS_v1.0.54epsilon allows to set 64 bit integer values - including PathIDs

Download:
            magefileupload - Size: 5374244 bytes (5 MB) - SHA256: 96BBBE3EE7C553F3114A882C1ED58C8004E3F9C97B5D6D70FA 2B2C8065537975

Edit:
            Virtual Avatars are auxiliary assets for Sb3UGS. They are - like virtual Animators - never saved into the file. They just serve the purpose to bridge bone hashes with transforms like regular Avatar assets.
            Last edited by enimaroah; 08-02-2016, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• enimaroah
              enimaroah commented
              Editing a comment
              Spoiler
              - Hope, she can assist you.

Edit:
              It seems that we are out of luck and chance. The bones are explicitely named in Assembly-CSharp.dll.
              Last edited by enimaroah; 08-01-2016, 02:47 PM.

• roy12
              roy12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Our smiles and optimism: Gone.

• linkerman
              linkerman commented
              Editing a comment
              What if somebody made up a whole new assemblyc-sharp.dll,
              keeping the uncompiled code, and made different presets for importing new options into it, keeping said options and their lines in a separate folder to be re-imported along with the newly added lines, before compiling the uncompiled
              custom DLL?
              Eh, I don't even know what I'm talking about. Can you just go into wordpad and modify it, or is it
              too much of a mess?

... Nevermind, pretty sure it'd require a HEX editor, though the code in it seems semi-readable?
              Last edited by linkerman; 08-03-2016, 07:44 PM.

• Friends can we add more custom skins into the C_Maker?
            If Yes, Can anyone explain me how to do so?

For now i'm just thinking about adding more textures files inside "cf_t_body_00" through "SB3Utility" but im not sure if it's the right way...

Name:	cus.png
Size:	570.3 KB
ID:	5699281

Comment

• Shoal
              Shoal commented
              Editing a comment
              I think a list needs to be edited somewhere. I have successfully been replacing textures also ... I'm looking at this next.

Of course, I'm sure it will need to be re-done once the full version is out.

• I'm not the best modder, i tried alone convert mods from "SBPR" to "Honey Select" but i didn't succeed...i failed hard.

More pubic hairs
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...ne-armpits-set
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...air-mesh-patch
            More Nipples
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...ple-pack-v-1-0

Can anyone go for it?

Comment

• alphaomega
              alphaomega commented
              Editing a comment
              We have here amazing guys that can do a lot of stuff. I will be glad if you will do it for me since im at work right now

• ramoram
              ramoram commented
              Editing a comment
              Well I posted a message in VM, lets see when he will reply...

• alphaomega
              alphaomega commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, we must get those new pubic hairs and more nipples textures.

• Is there any guide to adding more accessories? I saw a guide for the hair on HS, but I don't think that's the same thing.

Comment

• It is the same procedure since SBPR, just the paths are different. For HSTrial I dont recommend making standalone list files, although you might not immediately see an error. Edit
              Code:
              {HoneySelectTrial}\abdata\list\characustom_trial\00.unity3d
              instead and insert your creations there. TextAssets can be opened in Sb3UGS with a double click.

You want to make accessories? Then look for names like ca_*. Duplicate a line and choose a new unique id of the same category. Only the last three digits are free. Change the name of the entry. Save the file and check if the trial is showing your entry!

Create a copy of an accessory file in {HoneySelectTrial}\abdata\chara. The name can be choosen freely. Adapt your entry in 00.unity3d -> ca_{whatever you had choosen} to point to your new file. Check if the copy is visible in the trial.

Only when the tests where successful then modify the copied file. Open the Animator named in your entry in 00.unity3d -> ca_{whatever you had choosen} and do your changes there.

Comment

• alphaomega hey there man. My plan is to port those mods (and SBX uncensor alongside Belgar17) to HS around release date, which if I'm not mistaken should be next month.
                However, if you or anyone wants to do it before I've no problem at all. It should be pretty straighforward! All you would theoretically need is the old mods, SB3U, and some tutorial on how to add custom lists to the maker. I bet there're some around already! Sorry I can't give you proper tutorial but I have very little time this days.

Hope you're all doing fine! See you soon.

Comment

• alphaomega
                  alphaomega commented
                  Editing a comment
                  go for it
                  i'm not good at it, tried, still have some problems...it will take me some time to understand how to do it
                  my problem is that i don't know how to import "materials" in SB3Utility... but don't waste your time on me...
                  Just do it yourself if it's easy for you

• Well, i'm not the best when it comes to face textures but i think i'm doing fine, trying to create "Tasha" from Kpop band called "SKARF"
                Edited some face textures with gimp...
                Hoping too see more face textures, models etc
                I will upload her along with her face textures when i finish her. (did 60% work)

Name:	tasha textures.png
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	5700166

Comment

Working...
                X