Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• does anyone know how to remove the water animation from the sence?

Comment

• KingRexTan
      KingRexTan commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a brute force method.

Open obj.unity3D under abdata>h

Delete the following meshes from p_item_showerhead:
      1. LiquidShower
      2. Pool
      3. Trail

• Originally posted by KingRexTan View Post
    This is a brute force method.

Open obj.unity3D under abdata>h

Delete the following meshes from p_item_showerhead:
    1. LiquidShower
    2. Pool
    3. Trail
    unfortunately this does not increase my fps =(

i even made an IPA plugin to toggle it with Ctrl+Z and nothing...
    Creator and maintainer of UI Translation Loader
    An assets replacer for Unity engine focused on translation

Comment

• alphaomega
      alphaomega commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought Gigabayte gtx 770 4ram graphic card for this game....
      Maybe boost your computer?

• KingRexTan
      KingRexTan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey.. That sounds cool. Can you share that plugin? As a separate plugin (apart from shortcuts) perhaps?

It did on my part.. I gained around 4 FPS. Ahaha

• Hey guys! So this might be a stupid thing to ask, but somehow i cant open the game files on SB-Utilities. Is there a new version of the program i should download?

Comment

• I tried to slow a shower motion. Yes, it becomes slow...
    But, it came back to the beginning of the motion in the middle of a motion.
    Is time up before all motions are over because it is slow?

I changed the value of the picture from 30 to 10
    (modified file = abdata\trial\h\anim\female\03.unity3d(hf_f_11))

Please teach me if you know a fix method.(_ _)

Spoiler

Comment

• cur144
      cur144 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh! You participated in an event of Japanese website. Thank you.

Because post to the Mod Release may be exaggerating, I post it here.
      In this, a character becomes considerably quiet.lol
      http://www.mediafire.com/download/ke...Speed_Slow.zip

[installation]
      Put an unzip(abdata folder) in game root of the Shower viewer.
      (Please backup abdata\trial\h\anim\female\03.unity3d overwritten before installation)

• Bond Travolta
      Bond Travolta commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, always love the beach & swimsuit hentai theme the best. And since I've got some done earlier thought might as well participate. ; )

And yes, this is now much better. In the original the girl spins too fast!

• akyryz
      akyryz commented
      Editing a comment
      i'll love to see this in the full game, i know for a fact that there will be other animations just like this one.
      so maybe we could create a ~Real Motion ♥ Pack Premium~ mod xD

• Hey guys. Do you think it's possible to transfer all the cloth mods from SBPR to this game? The choices we have so far are very limited. I will try it myself and keep you updated.

Comment

• ramoram
      ramoram commented
      Editing a comment
      Possible but not simple. Because bones are not similar compare to SBPR.... Read Skeleton Difference between SBPR and HS in the FP...
      Edit:
      Reason of limited clothes at the moment is perhaps the game is demo version...

• Belgar17
      Belgar17 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have already tested it and yes transferring clothing from SBPR to HS is possible but it does take some work.

In everything the original armature (bones) have to be replaced with the armature from HS. For tops, the two body meshes and the NML have to be adjusted. In gloves and shoes, bones weights have to be adjusted because of the differences in the armatures. New customlists have to be made to get the items into the maker.

One of the biggest issues I have found is working with the materials. SBPR materials and shaders are not compatible with HS, so all the materials used for the clothing have to be reproduced. Because this is just a trial there is a limited number of shaders to use (my guess) so finding a HS shader and the right material parameters to produce the desired effects can take a lot of trial and error.

From the information available you can tell that the full HS game will have a lot more clothing, some of it the same as SBPR but improved for better looks. Right now with just the trial version having a lot of different clothing is not going to do a lot of good since you have just a few poses at your disposal.

For myself, I'm waiting for the full game to see what items from SBPR are already in the game and to have more material to work with before finishing transferring my mods.

• BananaDude
      BananaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot for your information. I realise that the limit to clothing is down to it being a demo version, i was just trying to speed it up. My limited experience with bones resulted in a big mess, so i guess i'll wait for the game to come.

• Is there a simple way to remove this pixel animation effect covering my texture in game for the male uncensor?
    sincerely,
    Dr Fillgood

Comment

• Dr FillGood
      Dr FillGood commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok ill try that when I get home thanks. I just got the trial today.

• Belgar17
      Belgar17 commented
      Editing a comment
      In case it helps, the file abdata/chara/ect.unity3d has 4 images which are the ones used to make the pixel animation effect. If you change all 4 images to the same one you can remove animation effect.

• Dr FillGood
      Dr FillGood commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, now i can finally get back to creating my penises "evil laugh"

• Belgar17
    Spoiler
    Belgar17 commented
    Today, 06:23 AM
    I have already tested it and yes transferring clothing from SBPR to HS is possible but it does take some work.

In everything the original armature (bones) have to be replaced with the armature from HS. For tops, the two body meshes and the NML have to be adjusted. In gloves and shoes, bones weights have to be adjusted because of the differences in the armatures. New customlists have to be made to get the items into the maker.

One of the biggest issues I have found is working with the materials. SBPR materials and shaders are not compatible with HS, so all the materials used for the clothing have to be reproduced. Because this is just a trial there is a limited number of shaders to use (my guess) so finding a HS shader and the right material parameters to produce the desired effects can take a lot of trial and error.

From the information available you can tell that the full HS game will have a lot more clothing, some of it the same as SBPR but improved for better looks. Right now with just the trial version having a lot of different clothing is not going to do a lot of good since you have just a few poses at your disposal.

For myself, I'm waiting for the full game to see what items from SBPR are already in the game and to have more material to work with before finishing transferring my mods.

I am not good with clothing but I have an raw idea, will you give it a try. What if we export the SBPR clothes with bones and replace it will HoneySelect bones then port it HS game. This might save some time. I don't know if you have done it before but just a piece of suggestion.

I agree material and shader are very different compare to SBPR

Comment

• Is it possible to get the bodyslider mod from SBPR to work on honey select?

Comment

• ramoram
        ramoram commented
        Editing a comment
        It is possible to port everything from SBPR to HS.... But everyone has to wait patiently until the full game release..... Alex Body Mod can be ported before the game... But Nneezz Extended Body Slider will take time.... Because it has to be compatible with uncensor...

• Originally posted by ramoram View Post
      Belgar17

I am not good with clothing but I have an raw idea, will you give it a try. What if we export the SBPR clothes with bones and replace it will HoneySelect bones then port it HS game. This might save some time. I don't know if you have done it before but just a piece of suggestion.

I agree material and shader are very different compare to SBPR
      No, that wouldn't work because the animations couldn't "find" their bones. Changes of the skeleton - except for adding leaf Transforms in the skeleton and mesh Transforms - disconnect all animations.

ramoram:
      As I said above, uncensor and body slider animations can be modded independently. And if all would use the modding feature in Sb3UGS you could even switch to different uncensors.

Edit:
      Not "above", it was in the modding discussion for SBPR.
      Last edited by enimaroah; 08-13-2016, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• ramoram
        ramoram commented
        Editing a comment
        Really? How come animation couldn't find their bones when it's already using bones from it's own game? Strange... I guess the bone and animation stuff is out of my league to understand...

• Unfortunately, the method of creating my Extended Customization mod won't work for HS anymore, for the trial anyway. Illusion stored the animation info differently this time. Things get even more complicated as HS is the first game Illusion uses animation layers for customization...probably because of the reduction in the number of bones. I don't think the full game is gonna be any different so the chance of me creating the same kinda mod is next to zero.

The only way I can think of right now is to create an injector plugin to override the customization function. This is actually a preferable method since there'll be no mod clashing issue. I already know which slider does what so if someone who can write the plugin and wants to team up we can create the mod.

Anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post

No, that wouldn't work because the animations couldn't "find" their bones. Changes of the skeleton - except for adding leaf Transforms in the skeleton and mesh Transforms - disconnect all animations.

ramoram:
        As I said above, uncensor and body slider animations can be modded independently. And if all would use the modding feature in Sb3UGS you could even switch to different uncensors.
        The method that Ramoram suggested is what I have done in my tries.

Basically, I import the clothing mesh and the HS body mesh into Blender. Used Clear Parent with Keep Transform to disconnect the SBPR armature and delete the armature. Rename the vertex groups for cf_j_kokan_s and cf_j_ana_s to cf_j_kokan and cf_j_ana. Then use Parenting with Armature Deform to joint the clothing mesh to the HS body armature. Export the new mesh in FBX and use SB3U to substitute the mesh in the usual way in a selected HS assetbundle file.

Spoiler
        Click image for larger version

Name:	HS01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	5702559

For shoes the procedure is a little more complicated because I have do assign all the bone weights for cf_j_Toes02_L and cf_j_Toes02_R to cf_j_Toes01_L and cf_j_Toes01_R because of the differences in the armatures. Did the same thing with some pantyhoses. I haven't tried any gloves but expect them to require a similar approach.

So far I have done it with tops, shoes and pantyhoses and the new files work for me in the HS trial. I haven't encounter any problem with the animations that I can note in both the maker and the H-scenes.

The materials had given me a lot of work to get them right since I can't use the original SBPR materials. It can take a lot of trials to find the HS shader and materials parameters to use with the SBPR textures.

Comment

• Ah, that's the way Maya's CopySkinWeights is done in Blender. Sorry ramoram, then I have misread your suggestion.

Wide clothes will be a problem with this approach because the weights of the body will not work for the more distant parts. Those parts need to be weight painted manually.

Comment

• Belgar17
            Belgar17 commented
            Editing a comment
            You misunderstand me. I'm not using the body's bone weights to replace the clothes' bone weights.

When I remove the parenting for the SBPR armature all the clothes' vertices retain their SBPR's bone weight values. When the clothes mesh is then parented to the HS armature the values are then transferred because the new bones and the old vertex groups have the same names. The exception are the SBPR's cf_j_kokan_s and cf_j_ana_s bones since they use slightly different names in HS, which is why their vertex group have to be renamed to match HS. So you don't have to repaint the bone weights and the clothes behave exactly as it did in SBPR. When I import the meshes into SB3U I can use the Replace method for the bone weights instead of the copy nearest.

For shoes, you have to adjust some of the the bone weights by hand because HS armature don't have the SBPR's cj_t_Toes02_R and _L bones. In this case I assign those bone weight values to cf_t_Toes01_R and _L. It is tedious because you have to check each vertex around the foot's toes but doable.

This works because the meshes and armatures are so much alike between the two programs. If Illusion have done any larger changes we would be out of luck.

• Thanks for the clarification!

Blender's vertex groups aren't clear to me, but in the end you have the original bone weights for each bone with the same name transferred. This could be done in Sb3UGS as well with two methods:
          1. Merge the SBPR skeleton first. Dont move cf_Joint_00 afterwards, leave it as last child of the Animator. The mismatching bones of a mesh will then be linked to the SBPR skeleton and you need to correct them with bone remapping by hash value. This would have to done for the _s case. What happens when the additional foot bone are simply deleted? The weights for such a vertex would not be normalized, but this should not be a problem. It is only a problem for vertices with only this one bone. Finally delete the SBPR skeleton - no bone should be marked invalid then.
          2. Modify the HS skeleton and rename the _s bones to match before importing the mesh. Add the foot Transforms as leaves anywhere. Import the mesh. Delete the added foot Transforms and bones, rename the _s Transforms to their original names.

I haven't tried and checked the problem noted in method #1 which would also exist after method #2. So you might have to export this result and edit the bone weights anyway.

Comment

• Im trying to make a new uncensor, but there is a stubborn seam I can't get rid of

Does anyone know, is there any way to fix these seams? Is it there because I changed UVs?

I tried to change normal map, specular map, calculated normals, computed _nml file, but the seam is still there

Name:	image_296195.jpg
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	5702887

Name:	image_296196.jpg
Size:	316.1 KB
ID:	5702888

Comment

• BananaDude
              BananaDude commented
              Editing a comment
              Jesus, this must be the best, more realistic looking uncensor patch i've seen. You are doing god's work dear sir! How do i add to your reputation in this new site configuration?

• Found something nice, not sure if it's already been shared but anyways. For face overlays, you can actually set the coordinates of the textures in the list.

Name:	texture_coordinates.jpg
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	5702930

With these two, you can set the X and Y coordinates, this allows to move the texture as necessary. So you can add texture overlays for custom faces too now!

Of course, this still doesn't fix the blush, for that you still need to modify the UV, but it's nice to be able to use custom overlays for custom heads. No need to fit the UV for makeup overlays.

Originally posted by uncenone View Post
            Im trying to make a new uncensor, but there is a stubborn seam I can't get rid of

Does anyone know, is there any way to fix these seams? Is it there because I changed UVs?

I tried to change normal map, specular map, calculated normals, computed _nml file, but the seam is still there

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n5702887[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n5702888[/ATTACH]
            Did you modify the occlusion map too? cf_oc_body_00 in cf_m_base. There's now 4 maps you have to modify, plus any tanline, which I think works as a type of overlay.
            My blog, you can find my mods there too.

Comment

Working...
            X