Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• I had an old version of Roy12's file for SBPR and let Maya create a new spherical projected UV map. There is still some high tension in the middle of the heels.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	RoyUV-SphericalUVs-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	5714906 Click image for larger version

Name:	RoyUV-SphericalUVs-02.jpg
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	5714907
    The algorithm in Sb3UGS used for computing normals and tangents seems to produce the same result as the FbxSDK. (Hard edge normals (threshold < 0) and soft edge normals (treshold >= 0) didn't make a difference).

Name:	RoyUV-FbxSDK.jpg
Size:	171.4 KB
ID:	5714902 Click image for larger version

Name:	RoyUV-Sb3UGS.jpg
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	5714903Roy's original for comparison: Click image for larger version

Name:	RoyUV-Org.jpg
Size:	163.6 KB
ID:	5714904

BTW, the new DX11 renderer in Sb3UGS shows it:

Name:	RoyUV-Sb3UGS-InNewSb3UGS.jpg
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	5714908 Click image for larger version

Name:	RoyUV-Org-InNewSb3UGS.jpg
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	5714905

Comment

• The original UV looks like a planar mapped UV from the bottom of the shoe and that can cause distortion for this shape. Creating a new, nicely laid out UV, can solves the problem. In Maya I'd use the automatic mapping and sew each pieces together then do smooth and unfold. Hm..but it surprises me to see enimaroah's result still produced the distortion.

Multiple shell UV can do the job too. The seams in roy12's images are due the the different in tangent of each UV shell. To fix that we can simply rotate each UV shell so their tangent align - more info.

Err...sorry no image since I've been testing this and that and lost the good result >.<

Comment

• The spherical projection still has front and backsides of the mesh in opposite winding order - my fault. Both buttons "Shaded UV" and "UV distortion" are very helpful.

Name:	RoyUV-SphericalUVs-03.jpg
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	5715015

Only the automatic mapping solves this, but it leaves those small fractions as manual work. I see no solution without trying to achieve contiguous UVs.

Name:	RoyUV-AutoMapUVs-01.jpg
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	5715016

Comment

• cf_anmShapeBody.TextAsset encoded:
          Code:
          214 structures
          name=cf_body_lowjoints_shapeanim 25 entries
             0: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1)
             1: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1)
             2: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1)
             3: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1)
             22: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1)
             23: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1)
             24: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1)

name=cf_hit_height 25 entries
             0: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.9002707, 1, 1)
             1: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.9044374, 1, 1)
             2: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.908604, 1, 1)
             3: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.9127707, 1, 1)
             22: (-0.000000000001, 0.01827546, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1.673918, 1)
             23: (-0.000000000001, 0.01915075, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1.686836, 1)
             24: (-0.000000000001, 0.02, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1.7, 1)

name=cf_hit_Kosi02_Kosi01sz_a 25 entries
             0: (-0.000000000001, 0, -0.018, 0, 0, 0, 0.93, 1.19, 1)
             1: (-0.000000000001, 0, -0.018, 0, 0, 0, 0.939809, 1.174676, 1)
             2: (-0.000000000001, 0, -0.018, 0, 0, 0, 0.9493055, 1.160185, 1)
             3: (-0.000000000001, 0, -0.018, 0, 0, 0, 0.9585937, 1.14625, 1)
             22: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1.125, 1, 1)
             23: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1.1375, 1, 1)
             24: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1.15, 1, 1)

211 structures alike

name=cf_s_Spine03_s_sz 25 entries
             0: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0.75)
             1: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0.7706742)
             2: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0.7910879)
             22: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1.249421)
             23: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1.274841)
             24: (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1.3)
          No one would edit those 5565 lines in a text editor. What do we want to make with it?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by enimaroah; 09-02-2016, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• akyryz
            akyryz commented
            Editing a comment
            wooooh that sounds wonderful!!

ah btw... in SBPR this file was before an animation track... they changed to list

.... i was wondering... this are not joints (aka bones) per se...
            tho they can be linked to joints. nneezz knows better.
            Last edited by akyryz; 09-02-2016, 03:48 PM.

• alphaomega
            alphaomega commented
            Editing a comment
            What does that mean? sorry for my poor understanding, i'm curious

• nneezz
            nneezz commented
            Editing a comment
            enimaroah, when akyryz exported these values using his plugin. I edited them using a simple text manipulating script so it's not a problem if it comes out as text. If the data comes out as FBX, I'd use the same kind of script to edit the data as text anyway since it's too tedious to edit the animation manually. Can't we just have the import/export using text? I'm not at my comp right now but I'll send you the kind of text I want to import later.

When akyryz and I was investigating the anmShapeBody data we found items in the text were not joints but drivers or sets of joints. Illusion terms them &quot;source&quot;. So it goes like slider -> cf_s -> cf_J where it was like slider -> cf_J for SBPR. We also found cf_s - cf_J relationship hard coded in one of the game functions. So even if we export it as FBX it wouldn't do a thing to the body rig.

alphaomega, we're trying to edit the anmShapeBody file. The file contains information about what customization sliders do. enimaroah is trying to make SB3UGS able to import/export that file at the moment. If we succeed we can expand how far we can customize a character body/face.
            Last edited by nneezz; 09-02-2016, 07:59 PM.

• Here's the text that came out of akyryz's plugin, same as yours, but different format. The other one is the edited one which we want to import. I've deleted all unnecessary frames so the file is much smaller. Again, I think editing the values as text is much easier and less time consuming than editing them as animation.
          Attached Files

Comment

• akyryz has flattened the structure by appending all "keyframe" lines to the "track" name.

Do you like it formatted like that? Then I simply throw it all into one big editing field for copy and pasting. After pasting you would need to "Apply" like in textual TextAssets.

Attention! UE has a bug and doesn't show the whole contents of the file. I guess because of the long lines. So after index 0 there is 1, 2. etc. But in your file you only have 0, 12 and 24 !!!

Name:	AnmTextAssets-OneKeyframePerLine.jpg
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	5715397 Click image for larger version

Name:	AnmTextAssets-AllKeyframesInOneLine.jpg
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	5715398
            Last edited by enimaroah; 09-03-2016, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• akyryz
              akyryz commented
              Editing a comment
              actually, analyzing the code we can have a max of 100 frames without code injection... meaning something like 100*10+1 columns.

• akyryz format is a bit difficult to read by human but I already got a tool (see attachment) to deal with that so the format is the best for me....er...don't know about other modders tho.

I intentionally deleted the other frames so there are only 3 left - 0,12,24 which equal to slider@ 0, 50, 100 respectively. Each cf_s has 2 animation curves - scale down curve (50->0) and scale up curve (0->100). Some of them are parabolic, some linear. The parabolic ones are almost straight lines so I neglected the differences and make them all linear. And I was satisfied with the result so that's why.
            Attached Files

Comment

• akyryz
              akyryz commented
              Editing a comment
              i agree... to long to read but is easy to reload by any tool.
              i like enimaroah format is easy to read.

• i'm changing topic a little bit...
            http://modsgarden.cc/3d-addon-mods/23/

In this site you can have many mods:
            Clothes
            Hairs
            Toys

And i think you can open those meshes with Blender and some TXX tools...
            Maybe someone will take a look into it? inspect the site i've just posted.
            "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by alphaomega View Post
              i'm changing topic a little bit...
              http://modsgarden.cc/3d-addon-mods/23/

In this site you can have many mods:
              Clothes
              Hairs
              Toys

And i think you can open those meshes with Blender and some TXX tools...
              Maybe someone will take a look into it? inspect the site i've just posted.
              I know this site and the files store are in TXX formats in the main game that is unreadable in any 3d tool. Requires additional files, tool and plugins, to extract it and run in Blender. Problem is that navigation is confusing in this site. I already tried to work before and failed. Gave up.

Comment

• ramoram
                ramoram commented
                Editing a comment
                There are tools that can rip 3d models from the game. Noesis and 3D Ripper.... If loading blender files pluigns and tools from theklub17 becomes complicated then last resort is the 3d ripper or Noesis. If that fails then nothing can be done.
                Last edited by ramoram; 09-03-2016, 08:07 AM.

• linkerman
                linkerman commented
                Editing a comment
                Did nobody think to look in the Tools section of the forum?

They have a tool for extracting models from .TXX archives, as well as .BS and .BSB

• ramoram
                ramoram commented
                Editing a comment
                @Linkerman
                I did but don't know what I am doing so I cancelled it.

• Originally posted by nneezz View Post
              akyryz is also making a customization plugin and I'm helping him out a bit with the data. The plugin modifies the character from customization screen. The changes can be saved and then loaded in H-scene and your plugin can run on top of it providing further transforms. It's almost done and I hope we can release it soon.
              That sounds great, i hope you dont have too much problems with HS, it behaves different than SBPR and seems to be more painful when doing live modifications to the transforms. Your solutions sounds great, looking forward to test it!

Comment

• nneezz & enimaroah

Eh, all of that looks like a pain. How come in SBPR, there was just a distortion and not a black section? Did they change something in HS that causes it?

I've not tried what nneezz suggests of changing the direction of the UVs though.

The problem with unwrapping to sphere, isn't it going to still show the seam at the top of the heel?
                My blog, you can find my mods there too.

Comment

• enimaroah
                  enimaroah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I cant tell you about seam at the top of the heel, because I cut the mesh to investigate the problem in middle. And also I made the test in SBPR, so I have no idea for the black sections and when they appear in HS.

In HM and SBPR I made several experiments where tangents did not change anything. This might be different in HS.

• Originally posted by nneezz View Post
                akyryz format is a bit difficult to read by human but I already got a tool (see attachment) to deal with that so the format is the best for me....er...don't know about other modders tho.

I intentionally deleted the other frames so there are only 3 left - 0,12,24 which equal to slider@ 0, 50, 100 respectively. Each cf_s has 2 animation curves - scale down curve (50->0) and scale up curve (0->100). Some of them are parabolic, some linear. The parabolic ones are almost straight lines so I neglected the differences and make them all linear. And I was satisfied with the result so that's why.
                No other modders have discussed that topic so far. But if someone needs it differently then please let me know.

Strange coincedence with the steps, but I see. What I dont understand is, when you already exchanged TextAsset is there any need for support of those in Sb3UGS?

SB3UGS v1.1.0delta allows to edit the binary c{f|m}_anmShapeBody TextAssets in the format of akyryz's file. But I haven't included a header line.

Download:
                megafileupload, sendspace - SHA256 D6018ADCD8C614C47D34F7AB70DC0C0AF5EEF07EF32B29B153 CB4132CD4EE80B

Sources:
                megafileupload, sendspace
                Last edited by enimaroah; 09-03-2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Oh well, leaving the heels topic aside for now, I can live without them for now. If everything fails, I guess I'll have to redesign them to "disguise" the seams. For now, I've been screwing around with "Normal" clothing tops. I've found out the custom list flags seem to follow the same rules as in SBPR:

Code:
                  205500 1 Front Knotted Shirt chara/sbpr_tops/sbpr_tops.unity3d 0 p_cf_body_top_09_00 1 0 chara/cf_liquid_top_00.unity3d p_cf_liquid_top_pajama p_cf_body_top_09_Nml 0 0 0 0 1 0 n 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
                  This red number seems to indicate whether to display the nipples and bra or not. 0 means don't display them. 1 displays them.

So I imported SBPR's tucked shirt, and with some tweaks to avoid clipping, I got it to show the bra pretty nicely.

Spoiler

Name:	HoneySelectTrial_64 2016-09-03 21-07-04-32.jpg
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	5715720

Also, if I'm not wrong, the blue character indicates whether the outfit has an undress state or not. But I'm not sure.
                  My blog, you can find my mods there too.

Comment

• akyryz
                    akyryz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    roy12 try to load it in Unity first. maybe the problem is Unity that doesn't like something you did.

have you tried to create a 'cookie' in unity and use that instead of modding it in SB3UGS?

you can read this entire section for more information:
                    https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/AssetBundlesIntro.html

• roy12
                    roy12 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, I'd need to start by downloading Unity first. Does HS use the latest one, or is Illusion still using old versions?

• akyryz
                    akyryz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    was the latest version until unity releases a new one...
                    the version you want is 5.3.5f1.

• enimaroah akyryz Guys, we got it, thanks to both of you!! Hoorayyyy.....

enimaroah, the thing is, with akyryz's plugin we could only save/load body customization not the face. I believe akyryz can find his way thru but to be able to edit the source TextAsset with SB3UGS is ideal. From the pics, I made 2x body sliders, 3x face sliders. Now how do you guys think we should release this to users? and should we wait for the game to come out first?

roy12 I got the seam issue as well with my cloth mod....just found out after testing your shoes. The problem is I can't modify the UV or I'd lose the texture. I'll let you know if I find a way out of this without touching the UV.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• ramoram
                    ramoram commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice work *mod* but horrible girl... She is a boner killer

• I know we all talking about creating Male Penis, so far we have 0 ideas, and i don't even sure if someone gonna make it.
                  Well, i want to show you some Penis mesh i find in "Mods Garden Site":

Name:	MaleGenitalMod.png
Views:	2
Size:	585.8 KB
ID:	5715954

Now in order to Download this mesh, you need to enter this thread -> http://modsgarden.cc/3d-replacer-mod...y-telo/1236/15
                  And Download the mesh, the mesh link it's below this picture in the "modsgarden" site i just gaved you, file name is "GEMale_Fixed091113.zip"

in order to open this mesh, i think you need "BLENDER" and some "TXX specific files". ( this im not sure, im not so good at it)
                  You will need to Convert the txx into other file, no so sure...
                  Here you will find usefull softwares in order to open those TXX files:
                  http://modsgarden.cc/3d-replacer-mod...ukovodstva/46/

Overall, This Penis Mesh is beautiful comparing to what we used to have so far.
                  "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• Zombie00
                    Zombie00 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Do bear in mind that penises in Illusion games aren't a single mesh, they have like segments that allow articulation and retraction, which is what keeps it from coming through the woman/whatever body where said penis is getting inserted and makes it more versatile for animations and whatnot. The default size (length mainly) also serves a propose to the animations and the visibility of the penetration itself.

• alphaomega
                    alphaomega commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought it connected to the Penis bones..... no?
                Working...
                X