Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• What about picking "SBPR" penis and try using it on "HS"? Its the least we can do
    "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• plasticmind
      plasticmind commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a male uncensor in zodgame, ported from sbpr.

• alphaomega
      alphaomega commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't get it, please instead posting links for previous threads can you tell me in short if were going to have male uncensor?

• ramoram
      ramoram commented
      Editing a comment
      @alphaomega
      It was shared to tell you that they are working incase you have missed it. But how soon it will released, it's upto them how they are progressing. Might be released after the game comes out. I think that it is the only reason I can think. Many are interested to explore the complete contents of the game to see what's new in it and to work on it. That includes full translations, possible adding of subtitles on during H-scenes, uncensored mods and studio related stuff.
      Last edited by ramoram; 09-06-2016, 09:54 AM.

• I made a curve to fix the background image color issue in chara maker.

Put the HS_reverse.acv file in %appdata%\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2015\Presets\Curves
    and use it in adjust curves preset.
    Yes, you need Photoshop to fix it.
    Actually I was hoping the curve could also restore the texture color, but no it won't.

Comment

• enimaroah I'm still looking at tangent problem that happened with roy12's shoes. I suspect something went wrong during the import-export process so I wanted to compare the mesh tangents in each step. However, I'm confused with how SB3UGS shows tangents. From my understanding a vertex should have 3 vectors - a normal, a tangent, and a bi-tangent (yellow, red, blue). Why do we only see 2 vectors in some area?

Attached pictures are from my test. I didn't make any change to the shoes just import-export using FBX. I also unchecked the skin and bone options to make sure Maya FBX plugin doesn't recalculate the normals on import.
      Attached Files

Comment

• There is no bi-tangent in the game files. Sb3UGS shows the tangent vector and uses the forth component for the colour. Red when W is negative and blue when positive.

The FBX plugin in Maya allows to export tangents, but you can also switch this option off. Sb3UGS uses the tangents in the FBX file when present and if they are missing it computes them with the FBXSdk. In the latter case it shows a message that it has done so.

I also made further tests. I cut the mesh along the heel before creating a new UV layout. Maya used that hint and the distortion was smaller in the middle of the heel. The result was better than before but still not really good.

If you want to try. To cut along the heel I selected the continuous edges and then used "Detach" from Modeling / Edit Mesh menu.

Comment

• nneezz
          nneezz commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah guess i'll try that. Thanks for the info.

• This is what I got when exporting FBX with tangents and import it to Maya and to SB3UGS. While Maya shows identical tangents SB3UGS shows them differently and that results in the color issue. I tried to test it with Blender but I don't know how to make the program show tangents. Here's the fbx file in case you wanna test it.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Normals already were not or seldom importable from Maya, so it doesn't surprise when tangents aren't any better. And in Maya's direction, I am not sure if Maya ignores normals and tangents from imported files and simply computes them fresh. And it gets even more complicated because normals can be locked and unlocked in the menu and in the Fbx import options.

When Sb3UGS imports fbx files which it had created itself normals and tangents are like before. Bringing Maya into the cycle always causes the normals problem. I therefore dont export them in Maya and let FbxSDK create them in Sb3UGS.

Comment

• nneezz
            nneezz commented
            Editing a comment
            There are limitations import/exporting FBX from Maya. When importing, if the mesh has a deformer or skinned Maya will recompute normals and tangents and the unlock normals option is ignored. When exporting, the mesh can only contains triangular faces or normals and tangents won't go with it regarding whether the Tangents and Binormals option is checked.

It looks like I need to try 3dsMax or Blender and see if they got better FBX plugins. For my costume, SB3UGS cannot calculate tangents for me as it needs to be done at the time texture maps are baked.

• enimaroah
            enimaroah commented
            Editing a comment
            A good hint! I created a simple cube and rotated the normals manually and the export came correct into Sb3UGS including the normals. So sure, I most often edit skinned meshes and have the problems there. Thanks!

So for your costume, does that mean that you have non-contiguous UVs? And duplicating vertices via edge ''Detach'' doesn't work either?

Edit:
            Double replacement. If unskinned meshes can transport normals - and may be even tangents, then it could help to export the mesh twice. First import the unskinned version and replace it into your destination Animator. Next import the skinned version and replace the just replaced unskinned version, using ''Copy In Order'' for Normals (and ''Replace'' for bones).
            If original bones need to be retained, then export the result from the procedure above, revert the game file and ''Merge'' from the export.
            Last edited by enimaroah; 09-06-2016, 10:52 AM.

• nneezz
            nneezz commented
            Editing a comment
            My costume doesn't have a continuous UV. I made it with MD5 and it's got many shells. What's the &quotetach" method? I'll try the double replacement and see how it goes.

• I wish we could increase the limits of the "Character Maker Body Sliders". I want to create "Saggy tits" but i cant.
          The "Boobs height slider" is not enough for me. I need less height
          "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• THENewguy1
            THENewguy1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Try adjusting the two physics options.

• Thanks for the help enimaroah and @nneezz.

This is how Blender can show normals. Not sure it's showing the tangents though.
          Attached Files
          My blog, you can find my mods there too.

Comment

• nneezz
            nneezz commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey thanks, the icon tooltip says those are vertex normal and face normal so I don't think they're tangents....argg..Blender UI is difficult...

• alphaomega thanks to akyryz and enimaroah, we are already able to increase the slider limits by editing the abdata/list/customshape.unity3d. Here's my file that I've made it 2x the original body, not sure if it helps with your saggy boobs though. Don't forget to make backup.

I plan to release the mod after the game is out because I'm waiting to see how many heads we'll have for the full game, right now we have 2.
          Attached Files

Comment

• akyryz
            akyryz commented
            Editing a comment
            we can change values in the png, i think there is a tool for another game that do just that somewhere.

• enimaroah
            enimaroah commented
            Editing a comment
            @nneezz:
            Not yet, but someone could write a tool for such rescaling.

• akyryz
            akyryz commented
            Editing a comment
            ok enimaroah i alread told nneezz so explaining a few thing first:
            the game parse slider value as frame % (0-1) and then it lerps the value.
            another problem is hard coded: 0% = frame 0 and 100% = frame.Count-1.

so let me show you:
            changing slider range to 200% will cause a single frame glitch when the value is 100% (will point to the same frame as 200%) also this:

slider = 200% and frames = 24
            points to frame = 48 <- out of range error

right now there are only 24 frames and we can change to 48 frames (max 100) with no big deal (which will not fix the above error) but keeping the slider range at 0-100%.
            here is what happens:

slider = 25% and frames = 24
            points to frame = 6

and then we can add 12 frames at the beginning and 12 more at the end.
            what are the odds that it will point to the same frame as before?

slider = 25% and frames = 48
            points to frame = 12

the right frame should be 18 (6 + 12).

so the only way to achieve this is with code injection and remaking the whole function.

• Maybe try use oxide to make patches for game?
          http://oxidemod.org/
          need D/L: oxide patcher and oxide core, patcher need for inject hooks in any assembly, oxide support C#/CSharp, Lua, JavaScript, or Python langs, very flexible.
          Last edited by Breaker; 09-08-2016, 07:55 AM.
          My PC: Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS4, Mid-Tower Thermaltake M9
          Intel Core2Duo E8600 (3,3GHz, 6Mb, FSB-1333), Cooler Thermaltake Blue Orb-II
          512Mb Palit Radeon HD4870 Sonic Dual Edition (RV770, 750MHz/3800MHz, 256bit)
          2Gb Dual DDR2 OCZ Reaper HPC OCZ2RPR10661G (5-5-5-15@333MHz)
          My Hobby: Delphi 7, PHP, Olly Debugger, Ultima Online (Sphere Server 0.56b).

Comment

• Seems the game is out.

Can anyone confirm if it still uses/points to different heads in cf_head_00.unity3d?
            My blog, you can find my mods there too.

Comment

• Very inconveniently they separated meshes from their resources at least in the additional data and DLCs. Sb3UGs supports external shaders, but not external Materials and Textures. So you would currently have to Copy & Paste them into the mesh files and make them local. As a hint which assets to copy, open the resources first, e.g. mat_cha_03.unity3d. Then open cf_top_03.unity3d. If you open an Animator the missing resources are loaded in the resource file and are marked bold.

The concept of textual TextAssets which contains lines with ids, display names, etc. for clothes and accessories has not been given up.

Female heads: A1, A2, A3, B1
              Click image for larger version

Name:	heads01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	5717732
              Last edited by enimaroah; 09-09-2016, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• roy12
                roy12 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah, thanks.
                So, just as when we had to open the shaders.unity3d file in SB3U to copy/paste the shaders, right?

Also good, I was asking because I'm hoping I can still use custom head meshes. I guess I'll be checking later.

• My translation standalone mod, not completed, but very good for me.

Total 2189 Translation Text (295 not translated).
              Total 15 Translation Textures.
              Total 10 Audio Subtitles.

[Download (v1.0.0.206)]
              Last update: 11.09.2016

Install:
              1. Require last game version with last updates.
              2. Extract archive to game root folder with overwrite all files.
              3. Start game.

Command-line switches:
              -console : Enable console of translation mod (for debug).
              -debug : Enable debug mode, this collects all game text and saving to text file(s) in "uEngine/Translation/Text"

In debug mode: Use F5 in game for reload translation text and images.

-

[Update 12.09.2016]
              + Add plugins support.
              + Add plugin GgmodForHS.
              + Add highheel shoes of ggmod.
              + Add simple cheat menu in game.

In-game hotkeys:
              Insert : Toggle simple cheat menu.

[Download (v1.0.3.854)]
              Last update: 12.09.2016

Attached Files
              Last edited by Breaker; 09-12-2016, 01:00 PM.
              My PC: Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS4, Mid-Tower Thermaltake M9
              Intel Core2Duo E8600 (3,3GHz, 6Mb, FSB-1333), Cooler Thermaltake Blue Orb-II
              512Mb Palit Radeon HD4870 Sonic Dual Edition (RV770, 750MHz/3800MHz, 256bit)
              2Gb Dual DDR2 OCZ Reaper HPC OCZ2RPR10661G (5-5-5-15@333MHz)
              My Hobby: Delphi 7, PHP, Olly Debugger, Ultima Online (Sphere Server 0.56b).

Comment

• Thanks for publishing your work, Breaker! I would suggest to either work together with akyryz and contribute to his translations or to create your own release post in the HS subforum. A post here might soon be buried.

@roy12: Yes, like for external shaders. But Sb3UGS is currently of no big use for modding. Materials and Textures are kept in files different from the meshes and the game requires this. Sb3UGS does not allow to work on external Materials and Textures yet. I am working on this with highest priority.

Comment

• roy12
                  roy12 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ah, well, I've been having some luck by just inserting the materials in the file itself. I'm trying a custom head and custom hair right now. Seems to work fine in the chargen. Not sure yet if ingame.

• anyone knows how to read colors from the pixels inside a photoshop psd file? or knows any reference?
                Creator and maintainer of UI Translation Loader
                An assets replacer for Unity engine focused on translation

Comment

• plasticmind
                  plasticmind commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Eyedropper tool?

• linkerman
                  linkerman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, since it's RVB, every color has its own unique HEX code, so if you check for your color thingamabob, there's a drop-down menu in the top-right of it. There should be an RVB setting in there for color selection. You want to click that, and from the RVB layout you should see a textbox at the bottom containing the color, which you can copy paste.

• akyryz
                  akyryz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks guys, i got it hehe
              Working...
              X