Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• I just got honeyselect and was hoping someone could help me out. I got a male/female uncensor texture in one image and was able to replace the censor img in the etc.unity file for male and female, but is there any possible way to link it to the body color or change the meshes material path to make them colorable? Also when i change the textures in the mat file when i add items it instead makes the items a solid color like my cock accessory above. Any ideas? Thanks a lot for the help!
    Spoiler
    sincerely,
    Dr Fillgood

Comment

• I was wondering if it was at all possible to either make a strapon for the girls to wear or modify some clothings in order to add a dildo to them?

Comment

• have anyone look in to the audio unity files? specially looking for the files that contain the H mode sounds. can someone please state which one/s?

Comment

• I'm trying to port 4K skin textures in playclub into HS, I figured out how to fix the color, and specular map looks good, but HS is doing some kind of downscaling to the diffuse map.
          Spoiler

Here's a tattoo on specular map, sharp and shiny.

Spoiler

but tattoo on diffuse map looks aliasd
          Last edited by plasticmind; 09-14-2016, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Anyone can import other stuffs into studio ? In SBPR, i can import other stuffs into studio!

Comment

• Sorry folks! You may not get many answers here as the Hongfire site is very wonky, and most modders cannot even access it, much less give you answers. They're all discussing the game at another site.
              Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• linkerman
                linkerman commented
                Editing a comment
                Site herein being Anime-sharing.

... That moment when it's surprising that you were able to comment

• Sinbad
                Sinbad commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a surprising development. In a few minutes I'll be unable to connect again.

• Is there an english translation of studio mode or is the HF patch under construction?

Comment

• Small excursion about external materials and textures

The files are taken from Honey Select release version, but the principle applies to all Unity based games.

Load cf_shorts_04.unity3d and open Animator p_cf_shorts_11_00.
                Select Mesh cf_O_shorts_d and note the message in the Log window:
                cf_O_shorts_d[0] has an external Material FileID=1 PathID=-4868027318105399293
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ExternalMatsAndTexs-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	5719424
                Unselect the Animator. Nothing should be selected now.
                From the file's Options menu click "View Data". Last lines of the output are:
                References
                FileID=1: guid=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 type=0 filePath="" assetPath="archive:/cab-05785cb2276d2d34983aef7c43515e6e/cab-05785cb2276d2d34983aef7c43515e6e"

Name:	ExternalMatsAndTexs-02.jpg
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	5719425

Search in the whole abdata folder for that Cab-String "CAB-05785cb2276d2d34983aef7c43515e6e". I recommend TotalCommander for this.
                You will find many files with that CAB-String (all ending _04) if you search case insensitive!
                If you do it right then you will find mat_cha_04.unity3d. Drag it into Sb3UGS.

Now refresh the Mesh by clicking it in the Mesh list.

Name:	ExternalMatsAndTexs-03.jpg
Size:	181.6 KB
ID:	5719426

Note two things:
                1. The Material has been loaded and Textures too, because they are in the same file.
                2. In the mat file more materials have been loaded (shown in bold face). But they are not available for selection yet. To use loaded resources either close and reopen the Animator or switch to the Object Tree and press "Refresh" at the bottom.

Name:	ExternalMatsAndTexs-04.jpg
Size:	214.2 KB
ID:	5719427
                  The grey foreground colour in the Object Tree marks external assets. Remaining question: why haven't all materials in that been loaded? The file with the shorts references only those four.

Select the material and use "Copy -> New".

Name:	ExternalMatsAndTexs-05.jpg
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	5719428
                Local assets are black. Externals are grey. This is important when using them and since they have the same name they are marked accordingly.
                Note also that our shorts file got new tabs for Materials and Textures. This file didn't have any of them before and all types are registered.
                Currently new types make this file invalid for the game! You get a message in the game's log file:
                The AssetBundle '{your file path}' can't be loaded because it was not built with the right version or build target.
                In this case you have to change the Inventory offset in the file's menu. - Fixed in SB3UGS_v1.2.7 and later versions.

Name:	ExternalMatsAndTexs-06.jpg
Size:	191.6 KB
ID:	5719429

Now remove the external material cf_M_shorts_11_00. The mesh shows up like at the beginning. Though you could switch to the new local copy.
                Do something else instead and reload the shorts file! Two messages are shown in the Log:
                The given key was not present in the dictionary.
                Remember we have removed the material from the material file which is still in Sb3UGS. If you see this message then usually a file is broken. This can happen e.g. when you edit files standalone and Sb3UGS doesn't even know the referencing file.

External materials and textures - Part 2
                Last edited by enimaroah; 10-06-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Hello,
                  when the the hf patch would probably be release please ?
                  I'm looking for mods etc. & the jobs are awsome but i'm really bad in this so i need this patch ><.
                  Thx;

Comment

• linkerman
                    linkerman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The game had further changes after release which slowed down productivity.
                    It's barely been a week and a half, and the services we were using to communicate are now fragmented.

This will take time. While your enthusiasm for the patch shows that people are interested,
                    please do remember that we do these things in our spare time for free.

You can always attempt to do modding on your own and ask questions when you get stuck, to further contribute to the community as well.
                    There are plenty of resources to do so, both here and on Anime-sharing.
                    It's always appreciated.

Well, unless it's a republishing of a previous modder's work that is done before he's done with his version. Happened recently, just something to keep in mind

• About Illusion’s Frog-Leg IK

Name:	QQ截图20160920164115.png
Views:	2
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	5719856 Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ截图20160920164557.png
Views:	2
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	5719857
                  This is why it happens.
                  May be some plugin can do the FK work
                  Attached Files

Comment

• THENewguy1
                    THENewguy1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There are a variety of ways to fix that. A common method is to add a bone to push up/out the flattening area. This bone would be attached at the top of the thigh I think. I have seen the method in animation disscussion and tech demo videos on youtube.

• enimaroah
                    enimaroah commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This variety shrinks when you target the game for which you want to create new animations. With HIK definitions and the help of driven keys the problem is solvable.

• Hey guys. Do the tears look really shiny to you too? It's like the girls are crying molten silver instead of tears. Anybody know how this could be fixed? Also, would it be possible to make the top level tears fall on the cheek or would that be too hard to mod? I mean we get 4 levels of tears and the first two are almost identical and barely visible.

Comment

• Hello! How do you do? It's for the first time that I come here.

I'm considering generation method of an item list and management practice.
                    Mechanism has been completed mostly. Practical use is being tested by some Japanese communities.

When this mechanism is also used here, maybe does it become easy? Because I thought so.
                    Mechanism will be written.
                    The reply which rises when the person who has your opinion runs, please.

◇ Mechanism
                    this↓

Name:	resolver.png
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	5719944

◇ merit
                    * It isn't necessary to consolidate an item list. (And, it's impossible to say or consolidate the item distributed respectively at HF and other places.)

◇ demerit
                    * The ID for the item is different every environment. Therefore scene data can't be shared.

----
                    It's defective with an advantage. Soon, I emphasized an advantage.
                    Because there are frequencies a lot more than sharing scene data to which an item is applied.

A tool isn't doing a difficult thing.
                    add list with new serial number to an original list.
                    This was probably performed by handwork respectively in SBPR.
                    This is just automated.

The person who doesn't understand how to use the SB3U in case of handwork can't use an item.
                    But everyone can use a tool approximately.

There is an example, so please try the person who takes an interest out.

◇resolver
                    HoneyselectItemResolver(HiR(はいあーる))
                    mega.nz/#!YhYSHQxT!vJ9v_maxPrV4wn3mrW9mrDco3-qJWeih5kLsMduadWY
                    ※要SB3U 1.0.54-

◇item
                    dome item 1(「wall」category)
                    stage item 1(「other」category)
                    mega.nz/#!dwJkzbYL!WsevBIkbz22Gi2tcLNGNPj8xWVnGK_K-rkfN7wEqe50
                    mega.nz/#!chpCGYYL!JtjEXNf8jKRyGX1AgeM1NfKFTASTLrSnSK_wZLG jQ80

Request For Proposal!

Comment

• YashiroAmamiya

Good to hear that we have such an automated tool : )

Since HF is a bit laggy at this moment, until it gets normal again, I would recommend you to join the discussion here in AS:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/m...0/#post2499805

Now, here is my opinion (same was posted in AS as well):

1. Adding increment ID is not good for sharing scene, as mentioned.

2. Instead, I prefer using a substitution method, by replacing dummy items with mod items.

3. This require a list with slots already filled with dummies. Let's say we reserved first 2000 for official items.
                      Another 10,000 slots should be more than sufficient.

User's list:
                      Code:
                      <0><1><2><3><4><5><6>
                      <1><><識別番号><種類><名前><パッケージ名><ファイル名>
                      <2><家系><0><0><シンプルベッド><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_bed_01>
                      <3><><1><0><洋風ベッド><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_bed_02>
                      <4><><2><0><女の子風ベッド><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_bed_04>
                      <2008><><2000><99><dummy-illusion><studio/itemobj/honey/dummy.unity3d><p_p_dummy>
                      <12008><><12000><99><dummy-modding><studio/itemobj/honey/dummy.unity3d><p_p_dummy>
                      4. Now, let's say modder A prepared a list, he have to define the starting ID he want to use. (Must be bigger than 2000, since 1-2000 are reserved for official items.)

Modder's list:
                      Code:
                      <><><2001><6><mod A-item 1><studio/itemobj/honey/modA.unity3d><p_p_item1>
                      <><><><6><mod A-item 2><studio/itemobj/honey/modA.unity3d><p_p_item2>
                      <><><><6><mod A-item 3><studio/itemobj/honey/modA.unity3d><p_p_item3>
                      5. The script needs to:
                      First, search for the starting ID, i.e. 2001 on third column.
                      Second, return the value of type no. on fourth column.

User's list:
                      Code:
                      <2009><><2001><99><dummy-modding><studio/itemobj/honey/dummy.unity3d><p_p_dummy>
                      <2010><><2002><6><mod B-item 1><studio/itemobj/honey/modB.unity3d><p_p_item1>
                      <2011><><2003><99><dummy-modding><studio/itemobj/honey/dummy.unity3d><p_p_dummy>
                      <2012><><2004><99><dummy-modding><studio/itemobj/honey/dummy.unity3d><p_p_dummy>
                      6. Type no. returns a value of 99. Means this is an unused slot, so it can be replaced by modder's item 1.

User's list:
                      Code:
                      <2009><><2001><6><mod A-item 1><studio/itemobj/honey/modA.unity3d><p_p_item1>
                      <2011><><2003><99><dummy-modding><studio/itemobj/honey/dummy.unity3d><p_p_dummy>
                      <2012><><2004><99><dummy-modding><studio/itemobj/honey/dummy.unity3d><p_p_dummy>
                      7. Perform another search, using starting ID+1, i.e. 2002 for third column.
                      This time, the type no. returns a value not equal to 99. Means this is a used slot, so it can't be replaced.

User's list:
                      Code:
                      8. Perform search on starting ID+2, i.e. 2003, type no.=99. Slot isn't used.

User's list:
                      Code:
                      9. So modder's item 2 can replace this row.

User's list:
                      Code:
                      <2011><><2003><6><mod A-item 2><studio/itemobj/honey/modA.unity3d><p_p_item2>
                      10. Repeats the search, until every item is replaced in the user's list.

User's list:
                      Code:
                      <2011><><2003><6><mod A-item 2><studio/itemobj/honey/modA.unity3d><p_p_item2>
                      <2012><><2004><6><mod A-item 3><studio/itemobj/honey/modA.unity3d><p_p_item3>
                      Advantage:

1. Scenes can be shared if all the required mods are installed. Even if some mod conflicts with others, it only affects sharing, don't affect the original user.

2. Mod conflict should be minimal, given that row no. is large. (~10,000. Can also be increased if necessary) So practically, scene sharing won't be a big problem.

Disadvantage:

1. Not sure if SB3UGS can perform such a search-and-replace function (not only replace the same cell value, but also other columns in the same row). Any opinions, enimaroah?

2. Having a list in such a large row no. may affect game performance.

Anyways, many thanks! This is already a huge step forward for studio : )
                      Last edited by aastaroth; 09-20-2016, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• i have tried to change a simple texture using the new SB3unity 1.1.0, all went normally but the utility doesn't save! i mean i can not save a .unity3d file at all. i'v also tried the experimental versions but it just doesn't save.
                        the log shows its perfectly fine though, what would cause the problem and does this happen o anybody elese? can somebody help me with this?

log:
                        Code:
                        opensUNITY3D0 = FormUnity3d("F:\honey select\ハニーセレクト\my mods\eye hilight\cf_m_eyehi_00.unity3d", "opensUNITY3D0") // GUI only
                        unityParser0 = OpenUnity3d(path="F:\honey select\ハニーセレクト\my mods\eye hilight\cf_m_eyehi_00.unity3d")
                        unityEditor0 = Unity3dEditor(parser=unityParser0)
                        unityEditor0.GetAssetNames(filter=True)
                        unityEditor0.MergeTexture(path="F:\honey select\ハニーセレクト\my mods\eye hilight\cf_m_eyehi_00_22_00-DXT5.dds")
                        unityEditor0.GetAssetNames(filter=True)
                        opensUnity0 = FormUnity3d(path="F:\honey select\ハニーセレクト\my mods\eye hilight\cf_m_eyehi_00.unity3d", variable="opensUnity0") // GUI only
                        unityParser1 = OpenUnity3d(path="F:\honey select\ハニーセレクト\my mods\eye hilight\cf_m_eyehi_00.unity3d")
                        unityEditor1 = Unity3dEditor(parser=unityParser1)
                        unityEditor1.GetAssetNames(filter=True)
                        unityEditor1.MergeTexture(path="F:\honey select\ハニーセレクト\my mods\eye hilight\cf_m_eyehi_00_23_00-DXT5.dds")
                        unityEditor1.SaveUnity3d(path="F:\honey select\ハニーセレクト\my mods\eye hilight\cf_m_eyehi_01.unity3d", keepBackup=True, backupExtension=".unit-y3d", background=True, pathIDsMode=-1)
                        edit:
                        when saving, it appears like it successfully saves but no actual files will be created.

Comment

• Belgar17
                          Belgar17 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Make sure that you are working the files inside the HS directories. Files can't be saved is you are working in a copy in another directory. The work around is to copy the complete game directory structure to another location.

• enimaroah
                          enimaroah commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Belgar17 is correct. Please note messages in the Log window! The message might be confusing because your file doesn't include any sound, but it is for that reason that you cant work outside of the game data folders.

• hun hunter
                          hun hunter commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ow, i see now. it worked. thank you for the response guys.

• @aastaroth

Thank you for thinking!
                        An answer was written to AS, it isn't indicated by any convenience, so it's also written here.sorry.

----
                        Thank you very much for your opinion!

I think the concept of a slot is good.
                        But, I'd like to use for only expenditure of the number to MODDER.

There are 2 reason.

An item was made in quantities by several communities in playclub.
                        I don't grasp what, but it's 400 files of more than 1500 items.
                        What thing is it!

There is also a possibility that I make an item in quantities this time.
                        Only 1 item is sometimes put in 1 file because of a technical problem.

Even if user finds out that conflicted, the user doesn't know how to judge.
                        (A tool isn't also understood. It may be used for scene data already.)

It's difficult to happen to conflict besides the artificial mistake in the time when this mechanism is used.
                        I thought an appropriate announcement was realistic more than the mechanism that that was considered was made.

I think it's better to pay slot at HF or AS.
                        Because it's the center of the information.
                        To a community, roughness, when it's done and the back is preferred freely such as paying 1,000.
                        If it can't be paid at HF or AS, it'll be that all the members use a free area.

----

It's gathered.

1. Area separation
                        An item list in 20,000 lines is shared with 4 areas.

* 1-2,000 :illusion area
                        * 2,001-5000 :free area
                        * 5,001-8,000 :resolve area
                        * 8,001-20,000 :reserved area
                        (I changed order for the scalability.)

2. Slot separation in a reserved area
                        * 50 lines are separated as a slot. (240 slots)
                        * It's paid by the slot unit.

3. Appropriate use in an area (for MODDER)
                        * Please use a free area for MODDER you don't want to do slot acquisition where .
                        The item in this case and the scene data is different depending on the environment.
                        * MODDER which assumes sharing of scene data acquire a slot, and please designate the number and use a reserved area.

4. How to use the general user
                        * Downloaded item MOD is copied and a tool is used.

I think I'll go with this.
                        I'm a little selfish. I'm sorry.
                        Because it may be when I'm in a hurry a little, and because the studio user is being tired by and by.
                        Because I'm so.

@
                        Thank you very much for your comment!

There is also a way to make sure that you'll be talked about in a plug-in, right?
                        It's made as a different tool this time.
                        A reason is 2.

* It's (only a little) difficult to make a plug-in.
                        * It's difficult that the general user handles SB3U.

Comment

Working...
                        X