Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• YashiroAmamiya

I think your design is good enough.
    It is not necessary for user to solve the conflicts. I understand that.
    Please go ahead and let me have the tool as well. I need it for my DOA5 map imports.

Comment

• Hi, I would to ask for a quick instruction with editing meshes.

I have previously posted here about the mesh going pink when I edited it.

I am now using 1.1.0, how can I edit the textures if there are not appearing in the SB3Utility? Likewise, to avoid that pinking of mesh.

Thank you!
      Pudding!

Comment

• Textures can only appear when they are present! In HS textures were separated from meshes and put into other files. Therefore, I named them external as in - see link in FP - named "Small excursion about external materials and textures".

Please get the newest version of Sb3UGS. External textures require the latest version.
        Last edited by enimaroah; 09-22-2016, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Just here to say I've starting the process of working on penis and scrotum "accessories" like I began to do with SBPR before real life threw me a curveball.
          I'm looking through the Play Club "How to add items" guides- are there any major changes I need to be aware of for Honey Select? My previous method in SBPR was just to replace existing items that had dangly parts so I could copy their physics.
          I'd much prefer to focus on the models and textures, but this is the price of illusion modding.

Comment

• Can I make a request?

Can someone extract the panty from Belly Dancer Costume (either red or blue) and release it as a colorable (plain) panty/swimsuit?

Thank you!

Edit:

So I did some experimentation.

For personal use, I edited the outfit directly. To which I can manually change the tag of the outfits as long as I load as well the material/texture file (I load all, haha, TextCommand doesn't seem to allow me to search the archive). So, as a practice I was able to make the red sport swimsuit and leopard swimsuit colorable (yey!).

I have a new question now, I want to edit the textures. For instance, I exported the DDS texture of the leopard from the material/texture file. To which I was able to load the DDS with Gimp 2. For starters, I painted the all whole layers (I think 8 of them) black, cuz' honestly I do not understand why there are multiple layers of textures in the DDS with decreasing sizes. I exported the edited texture as a new DDS. I imported it to SBUGS but I got an "X" symbol whenever I try to view the texture on it. Likewise, when I saved and loaded the outfit in the main game, I get a blue permanent dress.

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

PS. Boy, do I love the fact that we can edit clothes without worrying about the body mesh. HAHA. Unlike back in SBPR, we need to replace the body mesh per costume and adjust accordingly.
            Last edited by KingRexTan; 09-25-2016, 11:46 AM.
            Pudding!

Comment

• Belgar17
              Belgar17 commented
              Editing a comment
              The decreasing size textures are the mipmaps. When you are close to the clothes the program use the big, detailed texture; the further back you go the smaller, less detailed textures are used. It is a way to reduce loading in the CPU when a detailed rendering is not required.

For editing clothing and not worrying about the body mesh, that is only true when you are working with clothing not classified as TOPS, such as swimsuits, skirts, shoes, etc. If you are going to work with tops (shirts, dresses, etc.) there are still individual body meshes associated with the clothes meshes. That is why TOPS can't generic they have to be made uncensor specific.

If you get a "X" symbol when importing the texture you may be using a bad format for the DDS. SB3UGS can read and display DDS in DXT1 and DXT5.

• enimaroah
              enimaroah commented
              Editing a comment
              Sb3UGS accepts DXT1, DXT5 and uncompressed formats RGB24 and ARGB32. All of them with and without mipmaps. But if you export them again, then uncompressed formats without mipmpas are exported as BMP or TGA according to the new menu option.

There might be problems with RGA24 on import though. Make sure that you use a filename ending with -RGB24.{ext}. DX11 (or DX10) has dropped 24bit formats. So you should avoid it. If you want to save space use DXT1 instead.

• KingRexTan
              KingRexTan commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, Belgar17 and enimaroah. Cheers!

I will try and experiment more on this one - learn it myself. Hehe.. Thank you as well for always being there for amateurs like me.

• When i move IK Target, Character is deform same this image.
            How fix it? (Sorry for my eng)
            Attached Files

Comment

• KingRexTan
              KingRexTan commented
              Editing a comment
              That's normal. There is and there will be weird bones especially if you are basing it on an animation.

• Wapakalypse
              Wapakalypse commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for answer.
              So Sad T^T,Is it possible to have Mods or patch fixed?

• is there anyone in here who made a mod where male player switch to female? Thus making it a yuri game? I know this is a request though

Comment

• I have a problem with some cards. Some can be loaded in editor but not in game or studio. Others when loaded have no eyes. Do i need some mods?

Comment

• shpendik
                shpendik commented
                Editing a comment
                yes, there are many mods that use wide slider and wont work without it. (loaded fine in editor but crashed in game)

• Can anyone please help me with the GGmod (heels), for some reason all the heels shoes are flat, This is the only mod i cant get to work (using many other plugins), any idea anyone ?

Comment

• hellothisisuser
                hellothisisuser commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you have a configuration file for the shoes? I think I read that you need one, but I have not installed GGmod yet.

• shpendik
                shpendik commented
                Editing a comment
                yes, i do, still not working, ran the patched exe many times already.

• Im so confuse right now....

is there an English translator for this game already? or at least the UI or the Creators?

thanks for the help.
              yeeeey! glad to see Hongfire is back!!1 \o/ my favorite place for hentai

Sorry about my bad english, not my primary language.

Comment

• hellothisisuser
                Editing a comment
                Yes, everything except for some dialogue is translated. Everything can be found in the mod release forum.

• Hentaiheart
                Hentaiheart commented
                Editing a comment
                hellothisisuser im sorry to be a pain but i dont seem to fine the mod release forum for honey select @.@

maybe im looking in the wrong place....

• is there some way or mod for lesbian h-animations? im confused there seems to be no yuri stuff available

Comment

• sunlightwarrior
                sunlightwarrior commented
                Editing a comment
                there is none here i won't be surprised if there was no yuri up till like 2020 illusion has been skipping on the yuri for some reason.....

• Hello everybody ! I was wondering if someone had planned to adapt Belgar17's Cropped Tops mod from SBPR to HS ? Would be neat.
              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...pdated-5-26-16

Comment

• hellothisisuser
                Editing a comment
                Did you try asking Belgar?

• Bubuche
                Bubuche commented
                Editing a comment
                I just did.

• enimaroah Hey there boss. As you might have read on the mod release thread I'm having problems fixing the small breast shadow bug on SBX.
              I've read your glosary and made some tests and I fixed it for the Studio and Maker but the damn shadow keeps showing ingame.
              Weird thing is, if you push V to change costume, it dissapears, even if you then return to the original costume!

I've been told this happens in vanilla game too so it can't be fixed.
              But, other user said this had in fact been fixed in the uncensors that were avaliable for the trial (futaboy's?).

I saw a post of yours about "fixing the uncensor" under the Honey Select category of the glossary but apparently the post is gone.
              I bet this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find it.

People seems to love them lolis so they won't stop complaining

Thank you so much for all your work towards this community. I think we don't thank you nearly enough.

Comment

• totaldecay78
                totaldecay78 commented
                Editing a comment
                Not lolis, lolis are evil .... Pettankos FTW! =)

• cur144
                cur144 commented
                Editing a comment
                @Stampar
                First of all, The phenomenon that a problem happens only by a main game doesn't occur by the trial version.
                However, when Trial version is V1.1, I updated a Futaboy's uncensor.
                But a bug occurred because I didn't recompute NML.
                It occurred in character maker and main game.
                It was helped then by a method of #269 of enimaroah.

The product version(even vanilla) occurred in a only main game.
                I think that such a flow is cause to be confused.

Therefore, in this, there was fixed all.
                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...20#post5721820

• There are two Nml MBs in the file. Have you corrected both? No other idea for now.

Not sure if I still have that tutorial you mentioned, but if I can find it I will repost and relink it.

Attention! This tutorial was made for the trial! And the thread in which it had been posted was deleted. So I repost it here, but it has not been updated to match current uncensors for the released game. The Nml MBs are still the same though.
              Spoiler

Fixing the uncensor of the TRIAL
              1. Preparation
                1. Rename the cf_base.unity3d from the uncensor to cf_base-unc.unity3d. The file is needed only for extracting some meshes. It can be deleted aftwards.
                2. Extract cf_base.unity3d from your trial version. As of this writing it would be 1.1.1. [I have seen crashes in this version when switching between head types A and B under some circumstances.]
              2. Extracting uncensored meshes
                1. Open cf_base-unc.unity3d and from the Animator tab open b_cf_body_00_a. In the Animator editor switch to the Mesh tab, select cf_O_body_00, make sure that you have "FBX 2015.1" format selected, then "Export".
                2. From the Animator tab open b_cf_body_mnpb. In the Animator editor switch to the Mesh tab, select cf_O_mnpa and cf_O_mnpb (hold CTRL), make sure that you have "FBX 2015.1" format selected, then "Export".
              3. Replacing meshes
                1. Open cf_base.unity3d and from the Animator tab open b_cf_body_00_a. In the Animator editor switch to the Mesh tab, select cf_O_body_00, click "Goto Frame". Unfold childs and you can see 104 bones. After replacement there should still be 104 bones present.
                2. Open your exported file with the body. From the Workspace below ImportedMeshes, drag cf_O_body_00 into ObjectTree until the background gets blue. Drop it and click "Ok". Check the number of bones.
                3. Open your exported file with the other two meshes. From the Workspace below ImportedMeshes, drag cf_O_mnpa into ObjectTree until the background gets blue. Drop it and click "Ok". Check the number of bones.
                4. Repeat for cf_O_mnpb.
                5. Although the crashes would not be fixed at this point, save the file [Backup option must be active!]
                  Now in the folder should be cf_base.unity3d and cf_base.bak0.unit-y3d.
              4. Nml MB correction
                1. The Nml MB correction has several options which are not needed for this correction, especially adjacent meshes. It is important that you have no mesh selected for the computation. The easiest way to unselect all not required meshes and close all editors is to use the file menu of cf_base.unity3d and select "Reopen".
                2. Open Animator p_cf_body_00_a. Dont select anything here.
                3. Switch to "MonoB. & Other", open p_cf_body_00_a_Nml, select cf_O_body_00 and click "Compute". No error should be visible in the Log window.
                4. Close Animator p_cf_body_00_a.
                5. Repeat the steps for Animator p_cf_body_00 and Nml MB p_cf_body_00.
                6. Save the file.

Comment

• I have an idea for a plugin. Would it be possible to continuously load series of saved IK state in studio? We could make crude stop motion animation using this, or create new move sets. Not sure how feasible it is as I have limited knowledge of game's backend.

Comment

• Playmate
                  Playmate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  But they can already be animated...
              Working...
              X