Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• @enimaroah thanks for taking the time to recover the tutorial. Sadly, it's pretty much what you had already covered in your glossary.

There are indeed 2 body animators and nml, but there doesn't seem to be any use for the second one (pc_f_body_00_a) in the sense that you don't even need to place the uncensor in that mesh for it to appear in game, maker and studio. Just in case I tried all the same but no luck. I'll investigate further later!

@cur144 so that's how it was. I wasn't present during the trial time at all so I was kinda lost, thank you.
    Still, it would be very weird if it couldn't be fixed!.

@TotalDecay78 I can tell most of those are not pettankos long time no see, btw!

Comment

• Note, that both Animators use the same Mesh asset although each Animator has its own SkinnedMeshRenderer (see the "Mesh PathID" field in the Mesh editor). When you replace the Mesh, Sb3UGS replaces it in place. So even if you only work with one Animator, both will use your replaced Mesh. BUT the SkinnedMeshRenderer of the unchanged Animator is not completely in synch. E.g. the Bones might be different in number, order or could have a different transformation matrix. The same applies to the Nml MBs. An unchanged Nml MB cant be applied to the Mesh because you probably have another number of vertices.

Sure, may be the other Animator and Nml MB are not used and then this is not relevant, but I remember that I made a test in the trial and had to sync both Animators with their Nml MBs.

Comment

• External materials and textures - Part 2

The files are taken from Honey Select release version, but the principle applies to all Unity based games.

Start Sb3UGS and open ca_head_06.unity3d alone.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ExternalMatsAndTexs2-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	5722424
        ca_head_06.unity3d has one external reference which is always shown checked.

If you open another file which is unreferenced then this will be added to the list unchecked.

Name:	ExternalMatsAndTexs2-02.jpg
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	5722425
        Here mat_cha_02.unity3d has been opened.

Check that entry to link the current file with this file. The link is one way only. It points to mat_cha_02.unity3d in this case, but mat_cha_02.unity3d will not get linked to ca_head_06.unity3d. You will get a message for this in the Log window.

Open the "Material & Texture Animator" by double clicking some materials and/or textures in mat_cha_02.unity3d.

Switch to ca_head_06.unity3d, open Animator p_acs_head_veil_hut and select MeshRenderer acs_head_veil_hut_base. Open the selection for materials.

Name:	ExternalMatsAndTexs2-04.jpg
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	5722426

When you switch the material to such an external asset the material and textures are not copied into your file. You will not find a tab for Materials and Textures in your file. The submesh just references this material.

Comment

• Hi!

I had to install a DDS plugin in order to get the DXT1. In short, I was able to change the textures. Thanks!

Follow up question though, suppose I want to remove the bump map. I just simply removed the reference (the greyed text) from the cloth I want to change. However, I noticed that there is no asterisk appearing on the cloth tab (to which I believe the asterisk reminds the user that there were iterations on that certain file.) Do I have to save the clothe as well, or the bump map is removed automatically from the mat_cha file? I did save both files though, the cloth file and the mat_cha file. But I just want to clarify if my methods are correct when removing bump maps.

Thanks!
          Pudding!

Comment

• First we need to align your language. You had opened a file. From its Animator tab, you had opened an Animator editor with its Object Tree tab, Mesh tab, Material tab and Texture tab on the left side. Below those tabs you may have selected a Material from the Material list. This selection had filled the Material editor on the right side. The tabs on the right side are the editors for Frames, Bones, Meshes, etc.

But you had opened more than one file and so Sb3UGS could find an external Material when you had selected a clothes Mesh. In this external Material Sb3UGS had found a reference to the Texture which had been found in the same file in which the Material had been found. [Sb3UGS had found it in another opened file as well]. When you deleted the Texture, it had been deleted from its file and the Material's reference to it was set to "(none)". What had changed in the file of the Mesh? Nothing, you had only used it as a handle to the external assets.

Some parts of this process can be seen. Sb3UGS shows when assets are loaded and changes their names to a bold font in the file's tabs. While this update is not completely bug free, the asterisk which indicates changes is correct (at least I have found no bug in this so far).

Comment

• Hello.

I opened 00.unity3d and copied the list on cf_f_top_00 (which contains the list of upper clothes), and rename it to cf_f_swimtop_00. (the list of upper clothes for swimming costume)
              I expected the character to wear both upper cloth and swimsuit, but it doesn't work successfully. Just like picture 2, the swimsuit extruded out of the upper cloth, while both were taken on.
              Have you any suggestion to solve this problem? I used SB3U 1.1.0 to rename the files. I would appreciate your answers!

Name:	asdf.png
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	5723050

Name:	asdf2.png
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	5723051

Last edited by libimor; 10-01-2016, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by libimor View Post
                Hello.

I opened 00.unity3d and copied the list on cf_f_top_00 (which contains the list of upper clothes), and rename it to cf_f_swimtop_00. (the list of upper clothes for swimming costume)
                I expected the character to wear both upper cloth and swimsuit, but it doesn't work successfully. Just like picture 2, the swimsuit extruded out of the upper cloth, while both were taken on.
                Have you any suggestion to solve this problem? I used SB3U 1.1.0 to rename the files. I would appreciate your answers!
                What you are trying to do won't work. Clothing tops and swimtops work very differently, so just renaming some customlists isn't going to make it work. For example clothing tops use special versions of the naked body which are included in the file while the swimtops use the general version of the naked body. Just renaming the files will create the wrong use formats and you will get two body meshes on top of each other.

Some of the clothing tops meshes do not follow the body contours very well which is why they use special body meshes and they are as close or closed to the body that the swimsuits are so there will be a lot of clipping when used as swimtops. To use clothing tops as swimtops you will have to export the meshes, edit the meshes vertices and bone weights so they won't clip with the swimsuits, and import them into new assetbundles structured correctly for swimtops.

It can be done but not easily and not by just renaming some files.

Comment

• I can't find an English translator (Not just launcher). Is there any?

Comment

• What's the trick to make a piece of clothing color changeable?

I have copied a color changeable material into my container and modified the textasset. I was able to switch the original non color changeable mesh to use the new material. The texture shows up fine but the color option is gone in game.

EDIT:
                  Nevermind found the answer after some search.
                  Go to Frame tab and enter 4E2D in the Tag box
                  Last edited by redpill6789; 10-05-2016, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• Hi all,

I want to animate the eyelids myself, to control how far up the lower versus the upper one goes. I guess this is possible, but I'm not good enough at Unity to figure out where I should even look.
                    It doesn't seem to be determined by a gameobject transform, more like some sort of bone or something?

Comment

• linkerman
                      linkerman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If it's anything like in SBPR, you're looking for blendshapes, or shape keys interchangeably.

If you use SB3UGS to export the face model as FBX, you can load it up in Blender and see them all neatly placed in a group, allowing you quick modification

• Sorry guys I didnt know which thread to post this to. But I just had a couple of questions about some problems i'm having.
                    1. Some of the characters body parts/clothing are showing up just completely pink. Did I install a mod wrong?

2. Some of my characters I've uploaded from the character upload thread are showing up with parts of them completely missing. Once again did I install a mod wrong?

Just curious on how to fix these problems.
                    Thank!

Comment

• Originally posted by haffa76 View Post
                      Hi all,

I want to animate the eyelids myself, to control how far up the lower versus the upper one goes. I guess this is possible, but I'm not good enough at Unity to figure out where I should even look.
                      It doesn't seem to be determined by a gameobject transform, more like some sort of bone or something?
                      You will need to edit morphs of both meshes and all related expressions. That's no small effort. Multiplied by the number of heads.

Name:	TwoMorphsToBeSynched.jpg
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	5724467

@Downfall14:
                      The game discussion would have been the better place to post this.

Comment

• Hai y'all,

Got stuck in creating standalone colorable versions of some colored clothings... I know it should be simple enough but I just cannot figure it out. So please lend me a hand, okay? Thanks in advance!
                        Now. One of the clothes I want custom color options for is the Hot Pants. I made a copy of a list file and edited it so it now contains the following entry:
                        206024 10 Hot Pants (Colorable) abdata eerye/cf_eerye_hotpants_col_10_00.unity3d 0 p_cf_eerye_hotpants_col_10_00 1 0 abdata chara/cf_liquid_bot_00.unity3d p_cf_liquid_bot01_00 0 1 0 0 0 0 2 n 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

I honestly do not know if I did anything wrong here, if I did, please do correct.

Also created a copy of a small .unity3d file with only 1 animator, but, what should I change its CABinet value to? Does it matter what I change it to?
                        Also, how do I go about adapting the list entry to this new copy? With 'File > External References'? I know where to, and what to change the tag to (4E2D), to make something colorable, but how do I add textures correctly to a .unity3d file?

Changing the subject. Weird question time:
                        Is it possible to add more accessory slots?
                        Last edited by AllenWalkerHU; 10-06-2016, 12:41 PM. Reason: *Sigh* Grammar... + Weird question

Comment

• Very well!

For the first column you should have a look at several other TextAssets and always just read the first column. All values of a TextAsset have something in common and each is still UNIQUE! So be your value in the first column too. We call this column ID. But this uniqueness is not limited to one file, your ID must be unique over all list files.

Have you noticed what happened when you started the maker and moved to your entry? The original entry is gone! This might be useful for Illusion to make updates.

The next point is the CABString. Why change it and to which value? The same reason here again: uniqueness! You can just change one digit as long as you make sure that your new CABString is not one of another file [in abdata]. AssetBundle files in HS are only in the abdata folder and subfolders. Keep the pattern: CAB-{the same number of hex digits}
                          CABStrings are not in the list entries. There is no other reference in the list entry than the path of the file.

External References are currently only usable in Sb3UGS although they are correct for Unity. See my investigation. And this means that you have to use internal materials for your mods yet. Still the original external references should be understood. See the link in the FP. If you have your mesh selected and visible in the renderer with its external material and textures, use "Copy->New" in the Material editor and it will be copied and made local including its referenced textures. All with one single click.

The colourable value for the Tag is easy to enter when you have the mesh selected. Click "Goto Frame". This means, search for meshes that are colourable and click "Goto Frame" and you will learn the value for every game, older and probably future ones.

Comment

• Sorry to bother u again but just when I though we were finally over with adapting the top parts for our uncensor we got this weird glitch on some half naked status.
                            I remember this was reported in SBPR but I never knew the cause or how to fix it. Normals and nml seem to be fine.

[NSFW]

Spoiler

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                            X