Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• There is a p_nip_uv MB in cf_base.unity3d. It has UVs for cf_O_tikubiL_00, cf_O_tikubiL_01 and the corresponding right side too. Each has exactly 541 UVs. Have you touched these meshes in the uncensor and have other UVs for them?

There is currently no way in Sb3UGS to edit this MB because it isn't linked to any GameObject / Transform.

Comment

• Thanks! Apparently the problem was not related to the nipple meshes. The recalculation of tangents in some adapted top parts was causing it. Importing those same top parts without recalculating the tangents (just normals) seems to have fixed the issue. Let's hope now they don't break by other sides.

Comment

• plasticmind
        plasticmind commented
        Editing a comment
        This'll make the seam on shoulders very noticeable

• An example for a head accessory using an external material.

In my first attempt I haven't cared for file name patterns and the external material wasn't found; the item was present but pink. Although nearly all files are included as text there is still something else that dictates patterns.

List File
      • copy of abdata\list\characustom\07.unity3d named 77.unity3d
      • CABString changed; last digit incremented
      • TextAsset ca_f_head_07 renamed to ca_f_head_77
      • Code:
        350080 59 PPD Helm add77 chara/ca_head_77.unity3d p_acs_helm_ppd p_acs_helm_ppd 2 AP_Head 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

AssetBundleManifest
      • copy of abdata\add07 named add77
      • Code:
        0 list/characustom/77.unity3d
        1 mat_etc_77.unity3d
        2 chara/ca_head_77.unity3d 1

Resource File
      • copy of abdata\mat_etc_05.unity3d named mat_etc_77.unity3d
      • open the Material & Texture editor. I made a copy of that material with similar attributes and changed the textures.

Mod Geometry File
      • copy of abdata\chara\ca_head_07.unity3d named ca_head_77.unity3d
      • Added "External Reference" of the mat_etc_77.unity3d
      • open Animator and renamed it to p_acs_helm_ppd, replaced the mesh with the helm and converted it into a MeshRenderer. Deleted the skeleton. Used external material.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ExternalMaterialsExample01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	5726165

Workfiles, all four are included in the archive for studying.
      sendspace, megafileupload
      Last edited by enimaroah; 10-12-2016, 05:23 AM.

Comment

• ramoram
        ramoram commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't know you can read Japanese....!!!

• A simple example for a studio item.

List File
      • It is possible to use your own, but this would make it more complicated. So use abdata\studio\list\itemlist\honey\01.unity3d directly. I use 01.unity3d because it is currently the lastest file.
      • open ItemList_Honey_01_Sheet2. What is the highest ID?
        In the first column is the row number. The third column is labeled 識別番号 and this is where we find the ID.
      • Use an incremented row number and ID when you copy all other fields into a new line. Note the slashes!
        Code:
        9        293    7    vibe    studio/itemobj/honey/obj77.unity3d    p_item_vibe_copy
      • open ItemList_Honey_01_Sheet1 and add the number of new lines to the third column labeled 終了行.
        Code:
        2    2    9    7

Mod Geometry and Resources File
      • abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\00.unity3d is too big for a template so I used abdata\h\obj05.unity3d copied it to studio/itemobj/honey/obj77.unity3d.
      • change the CABString
      • rename the Animator to p_item_vibe_copy

Done! The item is standalone and ready in the studio - pink, of course, but working.

Fixing the Pinkness
      • In your obj77.unity3d use "Dump AssetBundle" from the file's File menu [not the main menu]. In the Log window you can see which external files might have been used. It is only one here. Open that file.
      • If not already open then open the p_item_vibe_copy Animator and select mo_hs_ha_bai_00 from the Mesh list.
      • If you have opened the correct mat_* file then the Material selected for the first submesh will be listed as mm_hs_ha_bai_00. Select the material from the "Materials used" list or switch to the Material list and select it from there.
      • Note the tooltip on "Copy -> New", then click it. If you had not switched to the Materials list, then do so now.
      • Note the changes when you select your local copy. The "Used in Mesh" becomes empty. And when you unselect it, the original material is grey while the copied is black. This shows whether a resource is internal or external.
      • Switch to the Mesh list and select mo_hs_ha_bai_00 again. Change the material of the first submesh to mm_hs_ha_bai_00_Copy.

Done, and pinkness healed!
      Click image for larger version  Name:	SimpleExample01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.3 KB ID:	5726341

Comment

• ramoram
        ramoram commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't the HiR software fix the list problem? Or the patches released by Illusion has made invalid....

• enimaroah
        enimaroah commented
        Editing a comment
        This tutorial was the result of a discussion at AS. I tried to explain making an item as simple as (for me) possible. It requires no other tools or a special patch.

• ramoram
        ramoram commented
        Editing a comment
        Lolz, I also trying to understand how HiR function. Not gonna criticize his English because mine is not good too. lolz (-_-). Your tutorial is good, but I still have issue with HS materials, it quite different. I have understood the SBRP materials and it's shaders well and having no issue anymore. The external material reference is headache and confusing. It's frustrating for me to get the right combination.

*Bingo* Fixed the texture flicker problem also. Maps won't disappear when camera angle changes. This is one test and success. Well try other maps too.

• Hey all,

I've been encountering a frustrating bug in the game that seems to be the result from installing several mods. I can't pinpoint which one it is exactly but it still is appearing even after I've uninstalled the game and re-installed. So when I try entering the H-scene, the girl just stands there, there are the options on the right and bottom that show when you want to finish, but it doesn't let me do anything. She just stands there, the male is also not appearing.

Has anyone else encountered this? Any suggestions or solutions from anyone? It's possible that this may happen to others so was looking to see if we could get a solution out earlier for everyone.

It's frustrating the heck out of me and I really wish I could play the game again.

Comment

• Hey guys,

I've got a small issue with normals when I try to create new clothing items. I don't know if the problem comes from my bad usage of Metasequoia or SB3U or if it's inherent to the game game itself.

Here are three screenshots of the same model, first in metasequoia, then in SB3U and finally in the game and as you can see there is a black seam appearing at the heels edge (insisde the red square).
        This model come from a game model that I highly edited (the origin are the belt pumps ^^). For the problematic part though I used the "pull" tool of metasequoia (that creates new faces by stretching edges) from the heel part of the mesh and I aligned these new vertices with the other part of the shoe.

As you can see in Metaseq and SB3U it looks OK but my guess is that the game doesn't understand the normals at this location resulting of this black line.
        The thing is I don't know if I should find a way to recalculate the normals in Metaseq or if I should change the threshold for normal calculation in SB3U (or maybe unchecking the boxes ?)

If you have any idea what might cause the problem please let me know

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Comment

• Fijas
          Fijas commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the problem lies with the fact that the black loop of faces is using the same part of the texture as the rest of the sole. I see a logo on the bottom and a black line running along the sole. I assume that it is still using that UV mapping location and displays a black color that is located on that part of the UV map. You should change the texture to remove that black line but first identify which part of the texture you'll need to change.

Problems with normals usually display the effect similar to the upper part of the shoe, where shadows are thrown because of a bend in the mesh. If the normals are not correct it will find angles where there are none.

• Normals in Metasequoia are not relevant as long as you use MQO format. MQO format cant transport normals. OBJ could do this or FBX, if you are using a licensed version of Metasequoia. Blender is the free option here.

So, someone must compute them. If the destination mesh in the Animator has near vertices to all your new ones then Copy Nearest for normals is fine (and therefore your MQO source). If you need new ones then SbUGS must be used to compute them (plus the tangents).

Tangents are next thing to verify. Good tangents cant be computed by Sb3UGS if your mesh doesn't have contiguous UVs. Switch on Normals in the renderer of Sb3UGS to see the tangents. Not sure what Metasequoia does with the UVs when the "Pull" tool is used.

Comment

• Thanks a lot for your fast answer ^^

So this explains why I always had to recalculate the normals in Sb3UGS when importing .mqo
          I did an export in FBX and the import worked perfectly thanks !
          I'll check if it works with obj too because FBX is only for EX+ licence, I only got the cheaper one and it's annoying to have to use a trial version when you already paid for a licence key ^^

For what I am doing I really prefer working on Metaseq it's very intuitive compared to monsters like Maya & 3Dsmax (I'm not even talking about Blender interface, haven't used it for years, I hope they worked on that). The only thing that I miss are the bones. mqo doesn't support it either. Metaseq can import bones templates as .xml though but I don't know how to export bones as xml :/

Anyway thanks again, I will finally be able to finish my mod ^^

Comment

• Belgar17
            Belgar17 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have seen black spots like that from two causes, problems with the tangents or problems with the UV maps.

There have been many times, even when importing meshes in FBX, that I get black areas when recalculating tangents. For this reason when importing a mesh in SB3UGS, I first recalculate only the normals with the options of recalculating tangents unchecked, and use a threshold of 0.000005. If the mod works in the game like that I don't do anything else. If it still doesn't then I recalculate both normals and tangents and check the results again.

The other possibility is the UVmap. I have also seen black areas when you have multiple vertices in the UVmap all of them on top of each other. It is like you have pieces of the map folded in those spots. In this case I manually relocate the vertices in the UVmap so you get a more true flat map to resolve the issue.

• Yo,
          Would it be feasible to play as a female in this game? E.g. replace male figure with a female one?
          hi

Comment

• Guys, I know this is a repeated question, but I would like to know how to create my own mods, so where do I start?

Comment

• Um i'm not sure where to ask this question but this is the most active thread for mods so i'm sure someone will see this.

Anyways is there anybody familiar with HSP (Hot Soup Processor) i was hoping i can ask someone to make a character manger for HS or take TPFOO's SBPR Character Manager and update it to read HS cards since he was kind enough to leave the source code. Or if it's possible make a character manager in .NET instead of HSP.

If this is the wrong thread then feel free to remove this post.

Comment

• OK, i know some people will try to kill me for asking about this, but, i will ask anyway.....
                It is an important question, not a question by a modder or programmer, it is just an H-Games Player's question, so.....
                Where is the HF Patch for Honey Select?

Thanks.

.Downloaderbo.
                Last edited by downloaderbo; 10-21-2016, 06:40 PM.
                sigpic
                Favorite Games:
                Princess Trainer GOLD EDITION, Witch Trainer, Peach's Untold Tale, Bone Town and Bonecraft (Very good Parody games)
                Artificial Girl 3+ (Better than any current Illusion's games)
                @Home Mate (Not as wide as AG3+, but still better than many others)
                Jack o Nine Tails (Best slave trainer available)

Comment

• I don't know which mod I recently added but it turned off the cum effect (ie liquid being shot out or dripping, if cumming outside the clothes and skin of the girl still gets dirty). Has anyone else experienced this? Do you know which mod I should uninstall or how do I get this effect back?

It may be the skins mod as that is the most recent one I installed.

Comment

• Please use the general thread for HS for all kinds of installation problems. You will reach more folx there. Leave this thread for discussion about modding. If it is to exactly one mod of course then use the appropriate thread in the HS mod subforum. Thanks!

Originally posted by QMcM512 View Post
                    Guys, I know this is a repeated question, but I would like to know how to create my own mods, so where do I start?
                    Which kind of mod are you planning? The most important detail would be if you are going to make a plugin or if you want to make items, maps, clothes - modifying / extending data.

In the latter case, have you read the Glossary and the FP of this thread? Much information is linked there.
                    Last edited by enimaroah; 10-22-2016, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• QMcM512
                      QMcM512 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't read the glossary, so I star now
                      but I want to go hardcore.
                      if ilusion don't give us yuri or 3p them we have to make it real.
                      I see mods for others games like gta or skyrim and they add whatever they want, so I know it is possible.
                      (sorry bad english I use google Translate)

• I'm having some problems with importing hair into HS. I have the texture, material and bone weights all working correctly but I'm having strange issues with the lighting. I have checked how my normals were positioned and I didn't see any problems there, they all point outwards correctly. I've used the same material as frontal hair 93 and tried with and without bump map.

In image 1 you'll see they have the same color and specular colors but it does not catch the lighting correctly, throwing shadows where they shouldn't appear. Normally this would indicate problems with the normals but in image 2 SB3GU shows the normals are all correct, recalculating them doesn't solve the problem. The problem becomes worse in the studio as seen in image 3.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X