Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Did you check the MeshRenderer's Attribute LightMap? It should be probably -1.

How are your UVs layed out? Make sure that they are contiguous. If they are not then Sb3UGS cant compute the tangents.

Comment

• I exported the bump maps as DTX5_NM directly from the normal maps instead of trying to create a bump map from the normal maps, this somehow fixed it. I saw this export option by coincidence when I checked how Roy has imported his DOA characters and trying to replicate this. Still having some minor issues with the renderqueue of the meshes but I can solve that myself. Ignore the shining bit, I haven't replaced the backculling mesh yet.
      Attached Files

Comment

• I am sorry for asking but I am a bit late to the party. I would like to port the Kidnappers Kit to Honey Select. From what I gather the two games are similar in structure where I should be able to reuse the items that I created for SBPR out-of-the-box. But also we face the same problem with lists as we did in SBPR. The problem is that its difficult to find the latest info on how to make proper lists for HS if you haven't been reading the boards until now. Do anyone know or have a link to the most recent info on how to make proper lists?

Comment

• I just tested how to integrate new studio items after the latest patch.

Although you can choose the filename of the list file freely, the ID must be aligned. So everyone has to use HiR or must add them manually.

Comment

• I found this picture from Pixiv. I wish to get this mod so bad.. where can I find this Gantz costume mod from?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hey guys. Does anyone of you have the following problem when using the studio? So i select a character and then the game selects someone else, so whatever action i do affects the wrong character. You need to click back to the original one and do it again. It's not a huge problem but it is annoying.

Also, is there possible to bring back the male animations as well as the maps from SBPR? I mean they kept the GOD DAMN orca masks but not the maps and animations? For men in particular i am struggling to make new ones myself or adapt sex animations to ordinary poses.

Comment

• hello there again,
            i am workig on the ac_mods_HS_V_1.31 my plan is making the shoes combination composed of shoes+gloves+sooks in JUST shoes because is very time consuming changes all the value of al 3 for making different color and also you LOSE gloves + sooks!!!!
            and i never do multi layeror multicolor shoes so no need for it
            you can grab it here:
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...ate-2016-10-14

SO after some test i encounter a PROBLEM:
            i can't use the same shoes pattern or make it clone of the same shoes in the files:
            so i can made the first desing and it work Click image for larger version

Name:	beta1 shoes than work.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	5730263
            BUT if i copy it and use as template for the others or even make just some change i will not get rendered ingame WTF!? is wrong in IT!?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	beta 2 is invisible.jpg
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	5730264
            did the unity can't accept clone of the same thing!? and then how they can make stuff of different colour and itis working!?
            i modded the file changed the name all well on everything BUT was useless only one at time
            can you tell me please how make it possible or just what i am missing!? here some pics of what's is inside he files:

Name:	beta 1 shoes.jpg
Size:	292.7 KB
ID:	5730265Click image for larger version

Name:	beta 2 shoes.jpg
Size:	308.9 KB
ID:	5730266
            also after i encounter this bug i want one invisible shoes!!!! can you tell me how to do it also!?

Comment

• Belgar17
              Belgar17 commented
              Editing a comment
              You can gave multiple copies of the same mesh, so that shouldn't be an issue. One possibility is that you have an error in you customlist. The first thing is to make sure that each shoe has its own unique ID number. Next is to check the structure of your list to make sure that everything is on the right place and written correctly.

• hgrtdvehdbwvd
              hgrtdvehdbwvd commented
              Editing a comment
              i am using the ac_mods.unity3d untouched as a list because i don't know how to make a proper one from zero, so i not messing with that structure also there are so many columns with 0 than i don't know what they do.... btw i here is what i have do in order:
              open this
              ac_ggmod_hh01_p1.unity3d
              add all the mesh from the other files from gloves and sooks
              check the tags, the lightning and then save.
              i renamed this file to ac_ggmod_hh01_pf.unity3d
              i copyed the modified file and renamed to ac_ggmod_hh01_p1.unity3d then adden the ACshoes02_c3 check as usual the stuff and then save.
              i also changed the name in mono B e other
              Last edited by hgrtdvehdbwvd; 10-26-2016, 10:32 PM.

• still no progress GRRRR
            i am dump here the files in the meanwhile i am looking for something....
            https://www.sendspace.com/file/swodoh
            remenber i have only modified these 2 files all the rest is intact

just delete all the mesh for the invisible shoes that was easy....so you can have different foot position based of what the ggmod morph eheheheheh
            the problem is the file cfg than come with the shoes mhhh.... that is a problem.....1 foot position each file cfg and for each entry ...BAHHHH!!!
            Last edited by hgrtdvehdbwvd; 10-26-2016, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• hgrtdvehdbwvd
              hgrtdvehdbwvd commented
              Editing a comment

• Belgar17
              Belgar17 commented
              Editing a comment
              Found your problem. When you created your 2 files, ac_ggmod_hh01_p1 and ac_ggmod_hh01_pf, you kept the CABinet number the same on both files, which create a conflict. Each assetbundle file most have its own unique number. In this case the game accepted the first file it loaded and rejected the other one.
              Open your files in SB3UGS. In each one use File>CABinet to see the CABinet number for the file. Without changing the length of the number, in other words keeping the same number of digits, change some of the digits at random. For example change a 0 to a 3, a 5 into a 1, etc. This is a Hexadecimal number so that's why there are also letter on it.
              Save your files and you are done.

• hgrtdvehdbwvd
              hgrtdvehdbwvd commented
              Editing a comment
              wow yeah it worked!!!
              i never read or have see this cab related thing here... i was about to fusing the mesh with metasequoia....
              so i leaned a new trick!!!! expecially good for cloning the same file!!!
              many MANY THANKS!

• enimaroah
            Using Plugin and find this problem:

This is the official file

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	5731111Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	5731112

And this is MODs

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	5731110Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	5731113
            Why this happen? Elysium and I checked a lot but haven't find why MODs' depth of field failed.

When you turn on the depth of field.It seems hair has been blurred.

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	5731114
            Not only hair, almost all the mods have this problem. AAS has this problem too.
            But belgar17's mod seems fine with this?
            Do we miss something about it? Or may be SB3U need to be improve?

Comment

• In the header of unity files are fields which I could not find out. It is unlikely but possible that the error is related to this.

If this problem is not identical with the one in "Elysium_MAP - JP_Garden" then I would need such a problematic file.

Comment

• Hey everybody. Does anyone know of a good meshing tutorial for HS? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• I have tried to port Kidnappers Kit to Honey Select. Despite my best efforts I have yet to get the items to appear in game. I managed to get the lists done so I can select the items in the Character Editor but they end up invisible or transparent or simply not detected at all. I have fiddled a lot in trying to produce new unity files, tried to change materials etc to no avail. Any clue?

https://s12.postimg.org/xs47fr9x9/Tape_Fold.jpg
                  Last edited by RickMontana; 10-29-2016, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• A simple example for a studio item didn't work for you?
                    Last edited by enimaroah; 10-29-2016, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• enimaroah
                      enimaroah commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The only thing I can think of is that the entry collides or doesn't have the highest ID. Make sure that no other *.unity3d files are in abdata\studio. I saw list files in custom subfolders which were still colliding and confusing studio. *.bak?.unit-3d files are ignored.

• RickMontana
                      RickMontana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Something did indeed collide causing none of the items in 01.unity3d to appear in the studio. I reverted back to a vanilla installation and installed all the mods fresh, then it worked!

• RickMontana
                      RickMontana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I also managed to create my own list file under a custom name and change the name and content of the obj77 file to contain one of my mods items using one of the new shaders. It works great beyond the numbering issue. Next step is to make accessories out of everything.

• topic #309

@enimaroah
                    This is my hair file:
                    https://mega.nz/#!bNFGCRRI!oHFFVE8St...53byd9JlDkgtNY

PW:
                    f396748eebfc4c0a988609dcf84e4cf8

Not just hair, I found all kinds of MOD have this problem.
                    Take a few examples, Not all.

This is Snooley hair
                    No problem
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...for-your-girls

Click image for larger version  Name:	QQ截图20161029075121.jpg Views:	1 Size:	23.2 KB ID:	5731318Click image for larger version  Name:	QQ截图20161029075131.jpg Views:	1 Size:	8.9 KB ID:	5731319

This is Belgar17 clothing
                    No problem
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...esses-for-sbx2

Click image for larger version  Name:	QQ截图20161029075154.jpg Views:	1 Size:	29.4 KB ID:	5731320Click image for larger version  Name:	QQ截图20161029075203.jpg Views:	1 Size:	10.1 KB ID:	5731321

But, This is zeaska clothing
                    is incorrect
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...%BC%88floor-71

Click image for larger version  Name:	QQ截图20161029075226.jpg Views:	1 Size:	30.7 KB ID:	5731322Click image for larger version  Name:	QQ截图20161029075231.jpg Views:	1 Size:	10.7 KB ID:	5731323

zeaska shoes
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...or-64%EF%BC%89
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	QQ截图20161029075247.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.9 KB ID:	5731324Click image for larger version  Name:	QQ截图20161029075258.jpg Views:	1 Size:	7.4 KB ID:	5731325

aastaroth clothing
                    http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/r...lation-546787/
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	QQ截图20161029075330.jpg Views:	1 Size:	9.9 KB ID:	5731326Click image for larger version  Name:	QQ截图20161029075322.jpg Views:	1 Size:	24.1 KB ID:	5731327
                    Last edited by Elysium556; 10-28-2016, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Elysium556

I don't know if it is related to your issue, but zeaska clothing and shoes are using materials with a customrender set at 3000, which should be for a transparent material. In my case I use the standard customrender at 2000.

This is information I found about unity shaders a little while ago:

"Before the actual body, the concept of tags is introduced. Tags are a way of telling Unity certain properties of the shader we are writing. For instance, the order in which it should be rendered (Queue) and how it should be rendered (RenderType).

When rendering triangles, the GPU usually sort them according to their distance from the camera, so that the further ones are drawn first. This is typically enough to render solid geometries, but it often fails with transparent objects. This is why Unity allows to specify the tag Queue which gives control on the rendering order of each material. Queue accepts integer positive numbers (the smaller it is, the sooner is drawn); mnemonic labels can also be used:

Background (1000): used for backgrounds and skyboxes,

Geometry (2000): the default label used for most solid objects,

Transparent (3000): used for materials with transparent properties, such glass, fire, particles and water;

Overlay (4000): used for effects such as lens flares, GUI elements and texts.

Unity also allows to specify relative orders, such as Background+2, which indicates a queue value of 1002. Messing with Queue can generate nasty situations in which an object is always drawn, even when it should be covered by other models."

Comment

Working...
                      X