Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Thank @Belgar17

I think I found the problem.
    There are two principles.

The tree must be used next relationship.
    (I do not know how English is explained this, hope you guys can understand)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ截图20161029124223.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	5731445

And renderqueue need to use about 2400 or less.

The depth of field will be correctly.

Name:	QQ截图20161029123316.jpg
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	5731446

But here's another problem.
    When I drop renderqueue to 2400, The alpha shader will not be displayed correctly.

Name:	QQ截图20161029123601.jpg
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	5731447

How do I fix it?

Comment

• Which renderqueue value did you change? SetRenderQueue in the mesh's MonoBehaviour or CustomRenderQueue in the submesh's Material?

Name:	SetRenderQueueOrCustomRenderQueue.jpg
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	5731605

The original hair meshes dont use the old "Sorting Order" and set this to 0. You seem to use Unity4 value of 1.

For better performance of hair Illusion did not use "Receive Shadows".

Comment

• Both "SetRenderQueue" are tried, the result is the same.
        I analyzed a lot.
        discovery the official file also have the same problem, When it uses an alpha shader.
        To allow the depth of field to be normal, We need to have one of these conditions.
        1.Do not using alpha shader.
        2.When using the alpha shader, it can not be directly through to the body.

Even illusion did not do anything about it.
        I think this is not what we can solve.

In this case I learned a lot.
        Thank you every one!!!
        Last edited by Elysium556; 10-29-2016, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• [REQUEST] So finally found the modding discussion lol

Would anyone be able to make some hoodies? There are a few for CM3D2 which i have some with the hood up and some with it down. Would anyone be able to make this or port it into HS?
          Artificial Academy 2, Custom AI Droid, Harem Mate, PlayClub, Premium Play Darkness, Sexy Beach Premium Resort, SchoolMate 2, Sexy Beach ZERO, 3D Girl Custom Evo (TDGirl).
          So I like H-games. problem?

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself - George Bernard Shaw
          I find it hard to create myself so I create others - Myself.
          lol

Comment

• Does anyone know if it's possible to make a mod that pushes breasts together whenever a bra is being worn? the bra doesnt do anything at the moment and breasts sag.

Comment

• enimaroah
              enimaroah commented
              Editing a comment
              This would require a plugin which would do an extra animation for that state. I see no way to do this by data manipulation only.

• Hi guys

New to both Honey Select and Hongfire. Is there a list of any must have mods in order to make the game better? Also is there any mods that add more hair styles?
            Sorry if this has been asked already.

Comment

• enimaroah
              enimaroah commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to HF!

Whether a mod is making your game better or not is very subjective. Visit the HS mod subforum and try them out!

I highly recommend to make a backup of the whole game before testing any mods. Test one mod at a time. If you cant revert to the state before that mod, delete the game and copy your backup again. The more you install manually the easier you will be able to delete mods. Still one full backup should always be available.

• Click image for larger version

Name:	preview.png
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	5732696

author pichipichi.
            This Texture Skin. Who can transform into a clothes?
            https://mega.nz/#fm/lskAFCoa

Comment

• Finally... With the first item working porting the rest of my mod should be simple. I even managed to make studio items using the same binaries.

Comment

• nvm -fixed
              Last edited by RuriRuri; 11-01-2016, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone know if someone is working on importing hairs from other games or creating any? Would that be exceedingly difficult? How likely is it to happen?

Comment

• One thing is for sure, the likeliness increases if you start yourself!

Hair isn't the easiest mod to make, but it isn't the hardest either. I made a tutorial for the preparation of making hair. Having the destination head in the editor makes life easier for porting hair; position and size and even the orientation is no big deal then, the form will require manual work though.

Comment

• I have been able to convert most of the Kidnappers Kit from SBPR to Honey Select by exporting items to FBX and reimporting them into a HS file. However, I were not able to transfer the four PlayClub gags by DillDoe (ported to SBPR with permission) because I haven't been able to export them to FBX. SB3GUI gives me the following:

Started exporting to FBX 2015.1 format...
                    Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                    External component has thrown an exception.

Any other tip on how I may transfer these to Honey Select files?

Comment

• Skinned meshes require an Avatar for exporting. Any message in the Log window?

But I will check the file.

Checked:
                      ca_face_KK4\p_RopeGag - okay
                      ca_face_KK3\p_RingGag - okay
                      ca_face_KK2\p_PantyGag - okay
                      ca_face_KK1\p_MelloKitty - okay
                      Last edited by enimaroah; 11-02-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• RickMontana
                        RickMontana commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I solved the problem by completely removing SB3GUI and making a fresh installation with v1.2.20. It seems like old editions of SB3GUI gave me an old FBX exporter. It works now.

• enimaroah
                        enimaroah commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hm, I have never seen that message before. Do you remember which version you had used before updating?

Anyway, it is great that you got it solved.

• RickMontana
                        RickMontana commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I used '18', but it was installed on top of a folder in which I kept various editions of SB3GUI for years. Probably some .dll file from a much much older version colliding.

• Anyone have a guide on materials?

These two ballgags use similar textures and shaders but appears radically different. One of them have shiny metal and a glowing ball while the other have a ball and metal pieces that looks like white plastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by RickMontana View Post
                        Anyone have a guide on materials?

These two ballgags use similar textures and shaders but appears radically different. One of them have shiny metal and a glowing ball while the other have a ball and metal pieces that looks like white plastic.

In the SB3UGS, select the mesh and press the "Attributes" button. Check out the lightmap setting to see if it's set to -1 or 255. I have a similar problem recently, the 255 gave me a dull looking texture while the -1 (which is the HS default) give me a shinny one. Oldest versions of SB3UGS set the value to 255 when importing new transforms; the newest version now use -1 as the default.

Comment

• KingRexTan
                          KingRexTan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi, I just passed by...

So, basing on that attribute... Does that mean we can manually turn off the irritating super reflective surfaces of the items?

Can we create a plugin for that one?

• enimaroah
                          enimaroah commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If an author of a plugin would want to change it, I would recommend to read this explanation.
                      Working...
                      X