Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Hi to all of you Honey♥Select lovers!

sorry if I seem demanding... but I'm looking for a mod (if he exists...) that would allow you to keep the girls tied up like in the Wooden Horse or the Floor Bondage Missionnary, but for all the others sex positions in HoneySelect. something like a clothes mod, or at least some advices about how doing this with HoneyStudio. I mean Illusion did it for some bondage poses but not for the others sex positions! what a shame!

Well, all help will be very welcome!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tina Wooden Horse.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	5733992Click image for larger version

Name:	Tina Floor Bondage Missionnary.png
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	5733991

Comment

• if anyone can direct me some material to understand this would be of great help.
      I read some article here and tried unsuccessfully to pull one of these models to use in another Unity project.
      I have tried to extract with the SB3UtilityGui file cf_base.unity3d
      but step by some difficulty as:
      extract the FBX with Bones and head.

if anyone can direct me to a tutorial or esplicar me how to do this I would be very grateful.

sorry but I am newbie it

Comment

• linkerman
        linkerman commented
        Editing a comment
        From within SB3UGS, with your .unity3d project opened in,
        you want to go in the leftmost column's menu, to double-click the "animator" that contains the model you want to export.

An animator is basically a container for a specific object and its hierarchy, and material information.

From within said animator, which will open up on the column next to the one you just used, you can find your mesh under the mesh tab.

Select it, and it should open up in the preview window, with a properties panel to the left of it.

In said properties panel, you should have an export button with checkboxes around it, and a drop-down menu containing different filetypes for export.

Once you're done selecting your options, click the export button.

Your newly exported file will be found in \...\Abdata\Chara\[name of unity3d file]\[specific exported object]\-->

• Is there away to unlock all of the positions in the game? I downloaded a 100% save game, but that still doesnt allow me to use some positions that I noticed were in the studio. Also, are there any tutorials about how to get more positions and/or create my own for the game? I'd love to get into animating some new positions but I haven't a clue where to start. Also, I downloaded some scenes or rooms and they're not showing up in the game, what am I missing here? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• hgrtdvehdbwvd
        hgrtdvehdbwvd commented
        Editing a comment
        aohh i can see you!!!!
        so you need to visit this site first:
        http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames...mplay_Overview
        this will tell you wtf is goin on.......inside the game......
        http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames...Feelings_Sytem
        this will tell you what are the color icon on the girl panel and how i can change it.......

well well well.....
        now for your request the is one simple solution!!!!!
        just CALL Sitri and then H Request...
        you will get ALL the position of the game!!! EXCEPT something like:
        1 she will never get tired!!! so no tired state/position for her
        2 also no destruction..... bacause she is a "special mode"
        3 fixed voice you cannot change her personality
        4 BUT you can change HER appereance and make her whatever you want!!!!

for the rest of your "custom position" the pov plugin does not save the position you made..(not yet at least)
        so you must do it on studio only
        with the studio plugin also for better experiance!
        for the scene and missing part is impossible to me know wtf is your problem (you must be very accurate for this part to get help)
        so you must find it yourself....

still here!?
        go learn something!!!!!
        Last edited by hgrtdvehdbwvd; 11-08-2016, 09:49 PM. Reason: i hate write this thingy as aways

• Thank you for your help.
      I tried this but when I export
      cf_base.unity3d => p_cf_body_00 (Animator) => cf_O_body_00 (in mesh)
      to meshes0.fbx, opening this in 3ds max it does not aconpanha Bones structure.
      Sera that something else I need to do?

Comment

• I am trying to add an accessory (wrist watch) as a usable studio item, but I can't seem to get it to show up in the item menu at all in the studio poser.

I feel like I'm missing something even after following all of the steps in post #289 in this thread.

I made sure to edit list file as shown in the example (adding a new item into slot 9 in the file 01.unity3d)
        Edited sheet01 and sheet02 accordingly.

This is where I think I'm missing something important here,

In the example, obj05.unity3d was used instead of 00.unity3d because of file size issues for being used as a template.
        What I was getting lost on was that obj05.unity3d was renamed to obj77.unity3d and then the object within that file was used in the example.

In my case, would I use the file stated in the example and somehow try to inject my item over the p_item_vibe_copy inside obj77.unity3d?

I assumed that I could just use ca_hand_00.unity3d where the wrist watch is located and point the itemlist to that file directly and then rename the cab file to whatever I like.

I think once I figure this out, I can try to add clothing items as studio items instead of trying to hack out a blank body to do these kinds of things like I did with HaremMate.
        New screenshots and short stories uploaded on my deviantArt page Girly Feet Arts - http://tehfogo.deviantart.com/

HaremMate Custom Background Scenes for Studio Mode - http://www.mediafire.com/download/w7...o_03-16-15.zip

Comment

• An item shows up in the studio even without a valid link to the geometry file. The entry in the list file alone must be valid. Local consecutive number in the first column, unique highest ID in the third column, valid category in the forth column. For a first test, the last column should include the same AssetBundleManifest as the original p_item_vibe item. Probably you will not work with external materials and textures and when all resources are inside your geometry file then you will leave the column for the AssetBundleManifest empty. But that is for later.

If you already used HiR then abdata\studio\list\itemlist\honey\01.unity3d might no longer have the highest ID and you would have to scan all list files to find it.

Edit:
          BTW, I did not write rename the geometry file, I wrote copy it. This means to copy the file into the said folder and with the said name. If you are using the Explorer, then copy & paste or drag it with the right mouse button into the destination folder, then rename it there.
          Last edited by enimaroah; 11-07-2016, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• i dont think this is the correct fórum to ask, or even if was asked before, if so... sorry for being a lazy bastard!

question is... there is a way to take a 360 screenshot in-game? somehitng like nvidia ansel do with selected games?
            i wanted to save them in my pone to look at it with a cardboard hmd away from the pc.
            I am the sword that cleaves evil!
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• hello here
              got another nasty problem i can't resolve alone!!!! ahhh!!!!
              after i got this mod from
              Dr FillGood
              you can download it here:
              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...in-horse-latex
              i found this ghost tops and i wanted to adding the legs back: yeah it was easy:
              but i still don't understand how i can fix the nipple problem....
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Snap5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	127.0 KB ID:	5734716
              wtf is the value than can control the nipple disappear .....i cannot find it..... is maybe value inside the list and not in the animator!???
              also how i can fix that glitch on the lower back!? did he use a custom mesh !?
              i can merge with the original courtesan then...i dunno... i first need to know what is that sort of noise on the mesh....

is there any hope or is a a lost cause!????
              thanks as always.....

edit oh ya there is: i found it compared to the original:

so the nipple are fixed what about the other......
              just forgot it and merge with original ....happy ending...!?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by hgrtdvehdbwvd; 11-07-2016, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Both gags were -1. I found the original Honey Select item translated to "Oral Fixation (With Belt)". Its within abdata\studio\list\itemlist\honey\00.unity3d and the animator is p_item_27. The material for this use a shader with a long string. 952725256833404699. On experimentation I couldn't find the same shader in the Unity files.

Comment

• DillDoe
                DillDoe commented
                Editing a comment
                pretty sure it's using the metallic shader (the glowing part gives it away) The hero suit, wrench, etc.. uses it, so you can get it from there.
                it's a pretty difficult shader to use for multi-material items (from my experience) it requires masking texture, to cover what you don't want to be metallic.

• enimaroah
                enimaroah commented
                Editing a comment
                Note the small gap in front of the number. The shader is nameless. Always appended is the PathID of the shader.

• I got the shader by copying the materials directly from the Honey Select. Indeed it ended up without name. When updating the material however I get different properties. The HS variant have values for reflect and spec and options for brightness, lightspeed, shineness, speclevel and srcblend.

Textures for BumpMap, DetailMask, DetailNormalMap, MainTex, OcclusionMap, MetallicGloss, ParallaxMap, EmissionMap, DetailAlbedoMap.
              Values for Color, Emission.
              Options for DetailNormal, Metallic, OcclusionStrength, Cutoff, Glossiness, BumpScale, Parallax, UVSec, Mode, SrcBlend, DstBlend and ZWrite.

Textures for BumpMap, DetailAlbedoMap, DetailMask, DetailNormalMap, EmissionMap, MainTex, MetallicGloss, OcclusionMap, ParallaxMap.
              Values for Color, Emission, Reflect, Spec.
              Options for Brightness, BumpScale, Cutoff, DetailNormal, DstBlend, Glossiness, LightSpread, MainLevel, Metallic, Mode, OcclusionStrength, Parallax, Shininess, SpecLevel, SrcBlend, UVSec and ZWrite.

After importing both materials and textures from Honey Select 00.unity3d and placed them on top of my imported PlayClub gag it looks like this. The PlayClub gag below. They have the exact same everything except different mesh.

Comment

• Oops, did I see "copying"? From PC to HS? PC is Unity4, HS is Unity5. Sb3UGS does not work correctly across platforms. Shader keywords, lightmap flags, etc. They are not compatible. When saving the file Sb3UGS produces valid references, e.g. to shader and textures, but it does not convert version related attributes.

Comment

• Help a beginner please.
                  I looked in the forum for a way to export a HS body to use in Maya
                  But I'm doing wrong wrong.
                  Below is an image of the procedure, if someone can tell me what's wrong with this procedure would be of great help
                  thank you

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/erro_02-jpg--2
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	erro_02.jpg
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	5735129

Comment

• Wong2005
                    Wong2005 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Those purple circles in maya are bones you can resize them by going to Display->Animation->Jointsize and it might be rigged try rotating the bones (purple circles) to see if the mesh moves with it.

• Is it possible to import dances into Honey Select studio? We need more variety than the three dances Illusion gave us.

Comment

• I've been combing through the thread but is there a tutorial on adding a mesh/clothing item in HS?

I did some modding/ports of clothing to Oblivion and Skyrim and I really want to get some of my stuff (clothing, shoes) into HS. I'm most familiar with Blender, and my process to convert clothing meshes involved the following:

1. Import clothing mesh in Blender
                    2. Import body mesh
                    3. Adjust clothing mesh to fit the body
                    4. Bone weight copy from body mesh to clothing mesh
                    5. Import skeleton and parent to clothing mesh
                    6. Create new material for the meshes and assign the texture map dds
                    7. Export clothing mesh
                    8. Integrate the mesh into the game

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the unity format HS uses, and the way I was trying to figure out how to start was to look at another mod, but I feel like I'm missing some things.

Here's what I'm doing so far:

1. Use SB3UGS to open the unity files of a mod in abdata/
                    2. Export mesh as FBX
                    3. Import into Blender 2.78
                    4. Scale the mesh up 1000x
                    5. It looks like the armature is included and it looks like the mesh is attached to it ok
                    6. I want to add a new item, let's say high heels, so I import into Blender
                    7. Do I bone weight copy from an existing mesh to attach the mesh to the armature? What needs to happen here? I just need to figure out what to do beyond this step.

Then there is the issue of:
                    - assigning textures / materials
                    - editing text files (?) and generating a new unity3d file to add the new item to the game

Is there some kind of primer that covers this? I know some earlier games (SBPR) are similar but I haven't worked with those (only SB3 way back when). Thanks, any help would be appreicated and I'd love to contribute some mods.

Comment

• High heels are a bit more complicated than other clothes. See the ggmod plugin for SBPR. aastaroth included some documentation for creating high heels.

If the armature is correctly exported from Blender you can use "Replace" for Bones in Sb3UGS when replacing. If it comes without armature then you need a good skinned mesh as template. If vertices are in identical order then use "Copy In Order", if they are close at least then use "Copy Nearest".

Tangents are imported when present. If they are not present then they are computed for the mesh in the workspace with FbxSDK. The third method for tangent creation is in the Mesh editor. Click the "Normals..." button. The dialog then allows to compute tangents as well. This last method requires that your UVs are contiguous.

Comment

Working...
                      X