Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• I can't figure this one out so I thought I'd ask here. Something caused the girls' boobs to get excessively stretched when I turn on the breast controls in the studio. I think a mod that I installed recently might have caused it; the only problem is I installed a ton and don't know which one. I tried moving the plugins folder out and uninstalling the uncensors but that didn't fix it.

Before turning on breast controls:
    Spoiler

After turning on breast controls:
    Spoiler

Plz help - it ruins my scenes Thank you!

Update!
    After I did a fresh install I found out that this is not a bug, it's just the way this game is. I thought this function would be the same as in SBPR (almost everything else is the same or better), but it's not
    Last edited by erography; 11-13-2016, 05:59 PM. Reason: I was wrong

Comment

• hi there...where can i find files with four diff. Personality ,Trait ,Mentality , and H trait via SB3UtilityGUI.

why i want to know is...not all character do have "sucking boobs" or some..so i need to take a look in these files and see whats allow to all type h-scene.
      i guess only H-trait is that that choice to what allow to type of h-Scene postion, right? sorry my engrish
      Last edited by baxon7; 11-12-2016, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• linkerman
        linkerman commented
        Editing a comment
        It's dependent on which room you're in, but modifiable.
        There's a mod on here that allows you to have more H poses in each room, though anything that would otherwise not show up correctly was not enabled.

There's a mod that enables all H poses in all maps over on that other site I can't remember the name of

It's that one site that kept being asked for in SBPR-related threads as it had mods that weren't here

EDIT: Wait, this is HS... Nevermind. I wouldn't know

• baxon7
        baxon7 commented
        Editing a comment
        @Linkerman.. there are a mod it allow all poses is Shortcuts plugin POV for HS. but i need take a look in files via SB3UtilityGUI.

• hgrtdvehdbwvd
        hgrtdvehdbwvd commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by linkerman View Post
        It's dependent on which room you're in, but modifiable.
        There's a mod on here that allows you to have more H poses in each room, though anything that would otherwise not show up correctly was not enabled.

There's a mod that enables all H poses in all maps over on that other site I can't remember the name of

It's that one site that kept being asked for in SBPR-related threads as it had mods that weren't here

EDIT: Wait, this is HS... Nevermind. I wouldn't know
        omertà
        (as practiced by the Mafia) a code of silence about criminal activity and a refusal to give evidence to authorities.

ye ye i can see it ........
        real good men keep silence SHHHHH
        they watching us........
        no comment

for @baxon7
        yeah i was look for something too!!!!
        but i dunno which and where the files are located and what are the value than regular all the position of the pesonality
        i wanted to unlock all the position too bacause is not very userfrieldly the actual "personality/position" thingy
        we maybe hope if we get free mode at december with the expansion.......
        if nobody cares about it..... or us........

you see there is omerta even here.....

let's see who will be the best bet.......

• Guys, someone can send me a link to a guide, that explain how to import your mesh into the game with textures of course.

Comment

• oh nevermind solved my problem with a simple search.
        Last edited by sisphyus; 11-14-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Please help me why some of bras have this error (also some of panties). Please help me !

Please see attachment !
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi!

I would like to ask for an assistance.

I edited one of Belgar17's work in order for me to have a backless dress. Naturally, I also edited the body mesh to fit the editions. So I ported the naked body, made some editions, and have it replace the undressed body state.

However, I now have that seam under the armpit.

How do I remove it?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by KingRexTan; 11-21-2016, 12:02 AM.
          Pudding!

Comment

• KingRexTan
            KingRexTan commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi!

I am using Metasequioa - I find it easier to work with it than FBX.

Whenever I import a mesh, defaults are set to copy nearest, except the last one - which is set to the left radio button.

Recalculating the normals did the trick on my end. Thank you! Cheers!

• enimaroah
            enimaroah commented
            Editing a comment
            Sb3UGS has no other recommendations for MQO files because of the missing skin. "Copy Nearest" is second best choice still. And the bad normals are an indicator for this. MQO files cant transport normals as well. When you use "Copy Nearest" for normals and the normals are not optimal, then the skin in the result will not be optimal either. Normals can be recomputed - the skin cant! Check the result with animations or in the poser.

• drexplus
            drexplus commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you finished and released this dress? It would go great with Roy12's Jessica Rabbit (albeit, shorter than the actually Jessica Rabbit dress and no slit down the side: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20121014124553).

I'm not sure who released Halter Dress 2 (C), but it is very similar. It lacks the neck strap. However, it has a glitter / shimmer on it like the actual Jessica Rabbit dress.
            https://imgur.com/rwdU2Xf
            It might go well with your design or maybe could be offered as an alternate.
            Last edited by drexplus; 01-12-2018, 09:18 PM.

• Im trying to find a kimono but im not sure if its in game or a mod since im not seeing it in any of the clothing.

here is a link to it http://img.newyx.net/patch/image/201...7e7fa3041c.jpg

Comment

• KingRexTan
            KingRexTan commented
            Editing a comment
            It can be found in Normal > Tops under the name Courtesian Kimono (if you are using the WIP translations).

If it not present, you might be missing an update. Though I am not sure if it was a DLC. As far as I know, it is in the base game.

• slyfer1
            slyfer1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I checked and the kimono is definitely not there. Is there any way to get the update or at least get the file containing it in a standalone?

• enimaroah
            enimaroah commented
            Editing a comment
            The kimonos were part of the third update, but I highly recommend to install the latest complete DLC (other mods may require that). That DLC is linked in the FAQ thread - not in any modding thread.

• I have a question, are there any mods that swap male animations and female animations in the Studio? To get female x female scenes?

Comment

• Skeletons of both sexes are different. This would require animation retargetting. Unity has such a feature, but the preparation to use it would mean a high effort.

Comment

• Is there any chance that monster girls can appear in HS? That'll be awesome XD

Comment

• fizhsmile
                fizhsmile commented
                Editing a comment
                There was monstergirls mod, a deer girl, snake girl and ghost girl and I really love his work. Hope he make slimegirl in the future
                Too bad he purge all of his links because of some issue with some user. Still hoping he will return, I forgot his ID

• Axl321
                Axl321 commented
                Editing a comment
                I want to see Rachnera in HS <3

• Monstrosity is subjective and the possibilities depend on the needed flexibility.

E.g. if you would want to have a monster girl as unanimated studio item then you could have any monster you like. But if you would want to have it animated then it either requires to write an extra plugin or you were restricted to one additional pose which would be added to every animation.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	HalfHulkGirl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	5739184
              Last edited by enimaroah; 11-21-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• anyone can port or exist this mod, Male Enhacement (from DokEnkephalin) for Honey Select? i try using the same mod for SBPR but, not work.

Comment

• SBPR is Unity4 based while HS uses Unity5. I doubt that you can use any data mod from SBPR without porting.

Items are a good start for modding. You could try yourself. The Glossary linked in my signature has tutorials about that.

If you plan to release your mod then you should make sure that you have the author's consent to do so.

Comment

• Hi,

maybe someone could help me out. There is no option in the launcher to run the game in any portrait-mode resolution.

So i tried to manually edit the setup.xml (i set it to 1440x2580, tested other resolutions too), which worked, but the problem is that the menu's are screwed up with this settings, which is not too bad for the most part. However, the load-menu in HoneyStudio overlaps and stretches the preview-pics, making it impossible to select the scenes correctly. Is there a fix/workaround or a mod for portrait-mode resolutions in general?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Comment

• OK so I have a very noob question. Basically I'm trying to edit the SBX2 uncensor mesh for Honey Select. I opened cf_base.unity3d in SB3UGS and was able to extract it's meshes in to .obj files. Edited them, how I can't figure out how to get them back in to the unity file. I have the unity file open, I have the edited .obj files named correctly, tried to highlight the folders the meshes extracted from here https://i.imgur.com/wqXVWvS.png and used replace option, but it doesn't seem to import the files. Finally, when I try saving everything, even without switching the meshes, it says "Sound resource must be placed into a filder with the original folder structure!" Tried on SB3U 1.4.0 and 1.2.something

So basically I need to know how to put edited .obj files back in to the .unity3d file they came from. Thank you in advance!

Comment

Working...
                      X