Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Game related answer:

If your edited mesh doesn't have the same order of the vertices or a different number of those vertices then the NML MonoBehaviour becomes invalid and you would have to correct that (see the Glossary).

The parts related to Sb3UGS were answered in the thread for Sb3UGS. If both parts are sufficient for you then please remove your post in the SBX thread. In general I would prefer if you would post only at one place.

Comment

• i noticed that creampies are only visible when player come outside. is there a mod around that makes creampies visible upon coming inside?

cheers.
      (\__/)
      (O.o)
      (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

• I need some help guys. I was trying to upscale roy12's Marie Rose face textures to 4K and got this:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20161128232746976.png Views:	2 Size:	569.1 KB ID:	5741366

Looks like the problem with eyeshadow, lips, cheecks textures that has been upscaled be me. When I disabling them it's ok. So What's wrong?

This is what I've done:

Spoiler
        1. Here is the original texture.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	имени-1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	66.9 KB ID:	5741367

UPSCALED IT AND SAVED LIKE THIS
        Click image for larger version  Name:	имени-2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	127.6 KB ID:	5741368

Then, this is how the original file looks like
        Click image for larger version  Name:	имени-3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	374.0 KB ID:	5741369

THEN REPLACING. This sht became grey. WTF? Ok Saving...
        Click image for larger version  Name:	имени-4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	341.4 KB ID:	5741370

AND this what I've got after exporting upscaled texture back... The channels messed up.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	имени-5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	23.6 KB ID:	5741371

Last edited by HanmenNoAsura; 11-28-2016, 12:50 PM.
        «Where the war is more decent than sex — there always will be a bloodshed.»

Comment

• plasticmind
          plasticmind commented
          Editing a comment
          You should use the latest SB3U

• HanmenNoAsura
          HanmenNoAsura commented
          Editing a comment
          Hm... ok I will.

• Hi, is there any 3D fix/patch? (selfshadow is weird in 3D)

Comment

• I've got another strange problem. When I'm opening it in SB3UGS 1.4.0 Some texures got an error

E_FAIL: An undetermined error occurred (-2147467259)

I guess this happens only with .dds format textures
          Last edited by HanmenNoAsura; 11-29-2016, 05:01 AM.
          «Where the war is more decent than sex — there always will be a bloodshed.»

Comment

• I have a problem with some presets. When i load them it looks like some front hair is missing. It looks like 2x front hair were used for those chars. But how do u put 2x front hair when u can only select one. These are the presets. http://illusioncards.booru.org/index...s=view&id=3145 and http://illusioncards.booru.org/index...s=view&id=3124

Comment

• Greetings

I was wondering if there was any accessory mod for holding something like an kiseru or cigarette?

Comment

• Greetings, i was searching for a while a guide on how to import 3d models to hs studio, without any success, i ask to this thread. I'm sure i could bring many good things to the game, my only problem is importing them. Thank you for your time

Comment

• The first task could be to do the tutorial for making a simple (copy of an existing) item which is linked in the Glossary. Afterwards you would change two things:
                  1) the list file entry should be converted into a file for HiR
                  2) the geometry file can be used for replacing the copied item with yours.

You can extend the same file and fill in more independent studio items later.

Edit:
                  If you cant see the link to the Glossary, it is in the release post of Sb3UGS and in my signature. You might have to switch on "show signatures" in your settings.
                  Last edited by enimaroah; 12-02-2016, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• where can find the ghost skin mod?

Comment

• Hey everyone, I have a problem...for some reason I can't use Sitri's outfit in character maker anymore. What's weird is I can see her still wearing it and it loads in the Studio. I even uninstalled the game multiple times and even tried it out vanilla without any mods and her outfit wont load for me in character maker. Anyone else have the same problem? Or does someone have the raw file of her outfit and can share that instead? Either way Thanks a lot!

Comment

• Just wondering, if I download character cards and the character is invisible, does that mean I need specific mods for that specific character? I only used the mf and emf patch.

Comment

• A test with 64bits per pixel BMP failed. I made a 64bit PNG with Gimp 2.9.5 as other formats currently produce no 64bit image files. This file I converted with Sb3UGS using D3D11 into a 64bit BMP. For verification I used the stardard Windows Photo Viewer and the file was properly shown.

But when the file was integrated HS complains:
                          d3d11: failed to create 2D texture id=330 w=2048 h=1024 mips=1 d3dfmt=0 [80070057]
                          d3d11: failed to create 2D texture view id=330 [80070057]

So I tried to import the file with Unity Editor 5.4.2f2. The importer ignored the file. Then I tried the 64bits PNG file and the file was accepted but converted into DXT5.

Currently I am out of ideas.

Comment

• plasticmind
                            plasticmind commented
                            Editing a comment
                            unity editor accept float point dds created by Nvidia texture tool, but not displayed correctly.

• enimaroah
                            enimaroah commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hm, then this tool seems to be able to create a correct header.

Not correctly means, wrong colours? May be the channels are swapped? Anyway, it is a step into the right direction. Thanks.

• plasticmind
                            plasticmind commented
                            Editing a comment

black in unity editor

• I've got a quick question here.

I was wondering if there was a plugin that can upscale screenshots taken to 4k or higher resolutions?

I set my studio resolution to 3840x2160 and the screenshots only come out at 2560x1440.
                          New screenshots and short stories uploaded on my deviantArt page Girly Feet Arts - http://tehfogo.deviantart.com/

HaremMate Custom Background Scenes for Studio Mode - http://www.mediafire.com/download/w7...o_03-16-15.zip

Comment

• plasticmind
                            plasticmind commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Cm mod can take screen shots up to 4x screen resolution.

• I have a problem with the self shadow for the male gladiator outfit.
                          Anyone know that it's vanilla or because of some mods?

Comment

Working...
                          X