Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• plasticmind
    This makes clear that the output of NVidia's texture tool is not accepted from Unity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FloatFormats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	5744264
    The cubemap shown here is included in the CubeMapGen 1.4 source. But experiments using a DXT10 header failed also. And that cubemap doesn't have an extended header. So the solution might either be easier or requires cubemaps. But the latter seems less likely.

Comment

• Do you know if there are any accessories mods with demon parts like wing, tails, horns etc..?
      (i want to make shamsiel from kyonyuu)

Comment

• Hi i had a late start with honey select since i've been away from h-games for a while but i was wondering if there's a way to add your own textures onto clothing? I know for artificial academy 2 they had a folder to add new textures to panties along with some other stuff, if so what am i looking at to add my own textures?

Comment

• I found a simple solution by using a more universal hdr format openexr, then use inspector to convert it into rgbahalf

Comment

• The internal representation is clear so far. Thanks! Currently I concentrate on DDS for export and import even though I couldn't create a file valid for Unity Editor.

So either you will have to create a game file with Unity Editor and use "Mark for Copying" / "Paste all Marked" to transport the texture into the destination file or produce DDS files. I guess the latter is faster and for this reason I would need a few files from you. One with mipmaps, one without.

Currently Sb3UGS can read the old DDS format used by Unity but also the new one with extended DXT10 header.

Edit:
            Okay, implementation ready. I verified RGBAFloat and RGBAHalf textures with Maya. Release of Sb3UGS after some sleep.
            Last edited by enimaroah; 12-09-2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• I figure this is the best place to ask about this sort of thing.. I was wondering if anyone that's more experienced with 3d modeling and modding these games in general would want to take a request? I'm willing to pay you for the work and we can figure out on how to handle it, pricing, etc.

I'm looking for someone that can make a diaper model and be able to texture it, be able to use it as a mod for the game. What i'm thinking in terms of reference for what it'd look like would be in the link below.

http://imgur.com/7o0IiI6

I am serious and willing to pay someone for their time in making this mod/model.

Comment

• I'd like to make my own custom hair. Is there any where to study on how to do this? tutorials and guides etc

Comment

• Originally posted by warham View Post
                  I'd like to make my own custom hair. Is there any where to study on how to do this? tutorials and guides etc
                  Roy12 has a tutorial in his blog that may help you.
                  https://roy12-lwd.blogspot.kr/

Comment

• warham
                    warham commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you! You've put me one step further to my goal in life!

• Do you have any topless mod?

Comment

• Hi,

I wonder if you can help a relative noob to missing Illusion's Unity based games?

I want to make my own maps / environments and need a little help in doing so. I have read Enimaroah's post on page 20, but would like some guidance on importing my own meshes and building my own materials.

If anyone has any advice, guidance or can point me to posts that might help, that would be a great help.

For info, I will be using 3d Studio Max (I've been using it professionally for a long, long time) and Photoshop.

Thanks in advance.

OS

Comment

• The tutorials in the Glossary for SBPR and HS, especially "Simple Hair tutorial" and "A simple example for a studio item.", should be read. They take you around in Sb3UGS and cover many basic aspects of modding both titles. Additionally the Glossary contains two tutorials dedicated to making maps.

While the steps to make a mod were similar for each title, you would have to repeat them if you would want to make it for the other game. Unity4 and Unity5 files are different and can not be used for the other title and Sb3UGS does not convert between game file versions.

Maps can be made as studio items. This allows you to break maps into smaller pieces and allows the user to use them separately or for building huge maps. The integration of maps into the studio is a little easier than for items though. But there is HiR for simple integration of items.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I did before but after a long gap I forgot.
                        The output_log tells me something this:
                        Code:
                        The AssetBundle 'E:/illusion/HoneySelect/HoneyStudio_64_Data/../abdata/studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/Cursed_House.unity3d' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
                        Although it is working fine with me and most users but there is one guy who is having problem with this. How can I tell him to do a manual fix at his side instead of re-upload same mod again?
                        Thanks.

Comment

• The best way to find out a CAB-String collision is to use a search tool which lets you find files with that CAB-String in a subfolder, e.g. TotalCommander. Since it is about AssetBundle files the search can be limited to the abdata folder.

Comment

• ramoram
                            ramoram commented
                            Editing a comment
                            How does total commander works?
                            EDIT
                            I recommended him to manually change the CAB-inet string using roy12 CAB String Generator and waiting for his response

• ore0
                            ore0 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            ramoram use of TC in the context of searching for required mat by cab string helped me understand. enimaroah describes this in one of his tutorials called "Small excursion about external materials and textures":
                            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...23#post5719423

• enimaroah Firstly, thanks for your patience!

I have followed your "Simple example for a studio item." tutorial, and, I'm guessing 01.unity3d is now out of date and that 00.unity3d is used.

I'm also guessing that 00.unity3d is updated by HiR so I have tried writing a HiR text file but HiR is not updating 00.unity3d. I have updated it manually using SB3UGS and the item is then visible in the relevant list in Studio and clicking on it in that list loads the mesh.

I understand that I should be using the ID range 2001 - 5000 for testing purposes, so my HiR file consists of one entry:

<><><4000><7><Test><studio/itemobj/honey/test.unity3d><p_test>

I have also tried:

<4008><><4000><7><Test><studio/itemobj/honey/test.unity3d><p_test>

In either case, the data is not injected in to 00.unity3d.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
                          Last edited by Obedient Stroker; 12-13-2016, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• In TC you would view the file which is named to be conflicting. The key for viewing the file can be configured. I use F3 but it is not the default.

Name:	CABString-Collision-01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	5745930
                            In this dump you can directly select the CAB-String and copy it into the clipboard.

Then press Alt-F7 for opening "Find Files". Check "Find text:" and paste the CAB-String into the field behind:

Name:	CABString-Collision-02.jpg
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	5745931

Then "Start search". This extends the same dialog and populates the list below with the results:

Name:	CABString-Collision-03.jpg
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	5745932

Comment

Working...
                            X