Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Obedient Stroker
    01.unity3d is renamed in the first successful run of HiR. So I guess that you have "installed" / copied HiR into an inappropriate folder or something else went wrong. But this also means that 01.unity3d would be still be used. Anyway, you seem to have found correct values and then you can insert a new item into 00.unity3d as well.

In my tests with HiR I got a message with the result. Wasn't there any feedback for your action in HiR?

Comment

• there have guide how to create accessories form other game? (not illusion game series)

thank you

PS. still learning about SB3UGS tool becaue i never use it before.

Comment

• Hi,

HiR is in its own folder in the root of my Honey Select folder. I have used it to install other mods, like the AHM maps, Dr B's items, etc.

01.unity3d was renamed 01.unit-y3d before I started doing anything. If I rename it, I get duplicate entries in Studio.

00.unity3d has all of the entries from 01.unity3d and also a number of entries in the resolved ID range, so I had assumed HiR is working correctly.

The paths are set correctly.

When I run HiR, I get only one message:

[info] finish!

There is no output in the shell windows that pop up. The timestamp on 00.unity3d changes and the 00.unit-y3d backup file is created, as are two monobehaviour files.

​​​​​​My text file resides in:

HoneySelect\abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\Honeyselec t\HoneySelectItemResolver

And is named OS_Test.txt

Any help, much appreciated...

Comment

• I'm getting frustrated I must have added a mod a while ago that causes blowjob mouths to look like cavernous maws. I can't figure out what mod is causing this or what files are involved. Anyone can help?

Comment

• Obedient Stroker
            The folder for the HiR file was abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemResolve r in my tests and I used HiR 1.1.0. [And I used a more current version of Sb3UGS, but that should not make difference].

HiR leaves the exported .MonoBehaviour files in the folder and doesn't tidy up. But those files are ignored by the game and are not required later. They could be deleted.

gotz
            You would have to provide more information. E.g. in which file format do you have the accessory and textures? Sb3UGS can import MQO, OBJ, DAE, DXF, FBX files (and some old .X files). Textures are preferably DDS or BMP, TGA. The accessory might need to be scaled, inverted and translated. Which 3d editor will you use? If you dont have one yet and are inexperienced then I would recommend Metasequoia. If you want to do this more often then I would recommend to invest some time and learn a more complex 3d editor like Blender.

GregorsonMcCarthy
            1. Rename the plugin folder. Check if the problem is still present for several different girls. It should not, but the next steps are only relevant if the problem is not present in this state.
            2. Revert the plugin folder's name and move all its subfolders and files out of the plugin folder.
            3. Now either install each plugin separately or move it back into plugin folder. The latter is only possible if you know all files which are directly related to that plugin. The safer method would be the former.
            4. Check if the problem is present and if it is not then install / move the next plugin until all plugins have been dealt with.

Only the movement method will identify the problem and let you precisely know which plugin is the culprit. And in that case you could delete everything in the plugin folder and move all files back from step #2, except for the one you identified. That one would need to checked for any update and validity of its configuration files.
            Last edited by enimaroah; 12-14-2016, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• gotz
              gotz commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you enimaroah for explain i'm using Blender because i use them to convert model to sfm(source filmaker) and it free XD also i see the list which format i can create accessory (and after i read a lot forum i think FBX and OBJ was possible i can handle it) but after that on inverted and translate into game i will check it later (if there nothing wrong while import to Sb3UGS)

PS. i want to create accessory for HS game
              Last edited by gotz; 12-14-2016, 10:07 PM.

• Originally posted by GregorsonMcCarthy View Post
            I'm getting frustrated I must have added a mod a while ago that causes blowjob mouths to look like cavernous maws. I can't figure out what mod is causing this or what files are involved. Anyone can help?
            It seems this is due to Big Dick Mod (not available now) that also modifies female's mouth morphs. You can restore them by copying "cf_head_00.unity3d" from game disk to ...\HoneySelect\abdata\chara.

Comment

• GregorsonMcCarthy
              GregorsonMcCarthy commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!! I really should be keeping the mod files I download because of stuff like this that will get me months later.

• enimaroah

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong here!

In my previous post, ​​​​​​I mistyped the path to my text file - i can confirm that it is definitely in the same location as yours:

HoneySelect\abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneySelec tItemResolver

HiR, version 1.1, SB3UGS version 1.4, both in the same directory as the main Honey Select folder...

​​Content of text file is as previously posted.

HiR does state, under where you set the path to SB3UGS in the GUI, 'required SB3U 1.0.54 - 1.1.0'... Do I need an earlier version of SB3UGS?

Thanks.

Comment

• Obedient Stroker
              Obedient Stroker commented
              Editing a comment
              I've tried SB3UGS 1.054 and 1.10 with the same results...

If the unity3d file with the asset in is named differently to the details in the text file, I get an error that it can't be found, so it would seem that the file is being read, just nothing is being updated in 00.unity3d...
              Last edited by Obedient Stroker; 12-14-2016, 12:03 PM.

• Hi,

Any chance the male genitals could be modified? I mean 3d model or texture? The size or shape....

Thanks

Comment

• DillDoe
              DillDoe commented
              Editing a comment
              there are currently 2 version of male genitals, different shape & textures.

• Can someone tell me how to fix my Studio?

Everything works as it should except I can't do anything with my characters. When I add them there is no selection checkboxes where they should be.

Image for reference. You can see the selection is missing.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Teramol; 12-17-2016, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• enimaroah
              enimaroah commented
              Editing a comment
              Before requesting and posting anything you might want to align your avatar.
              See the banner of the The Community Centre

• Teramol
              Teramol commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah sorry, didn't know about that. Fixed it.

My question still stands though. Any help is appreciated.

• slimsolid
              slimsolid commented
              Editing a comment
              I have the same issue

• Hi,

I'm leaving my problems with HiR aside for the time being...

My aim is to port the SBPR Studio maps to HS.

I started by copying Map_02.unity3d.

I can get m08_00 loaded in to Studio, but it is not displayed correctly, with no textures and it is semi-transparent.

I'm guessing this is because the SBPR shaders are not with HS?

I thought I would make a copy of a HS material, so opened 00.unity3d (from HoneySelect\abdata\studio\itemobj\honey) and dragged a material from p_p_N_wall_door_0 in to a Workspace and then in to m08_00's Object Tree.

This material has Color, Emission and Glow RGBA parameters and 'Lightmap Flags' is set to 5. I used this material as a base in the map I am trying to edit.

My workflow was to make a copy of this material, rename it to the original material name and add the texture maps.

On saving the file the Emission row disappears (I haven't used it) and also 'Lightmap Flags' gets set to 0 and becomes grayed out. I have tried this multiple times with the same result.

When I try to view the map in HS Studio it is invisible.

I have set the asset to be a 'Wall & Floor' asset.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I desperately want to be able to mod this game and give back to the community but I am really struggling!

Thanks.

Comment

• SBPR is Unity4 and HS is Unity5. Although I always recommended not to mix files of different versions, the plugin from vrl0ver works across versions without conversion. Still, the safe way to go is to copy a small file of the destination version (HS is 5.3.5f1) and then fill in the contents, e.g. cf_t_mole_00.unity3d. Throw out all textures in your copy. Then "Mark for Copying" / "Paste all Marked" an Animator from another file of the destination game (same Unity version!). This Animator would have to be named in the list file if you want to make your map as an item. If you make your map as a map then the list file is not needed with the usual map disadvantages. Regardless of this decision you should test this minimal mod and then replace the original content of the copied Animator with yours.

Techniques like "Mark for Copying" / "Paste all Marked" are linked in the Glossary.

Continuing with the Unity4 file and searching for errors would require to work through all Backwards Compatibility Breaking Changes and related Upgrade Guides.
              Last edited by enimaroah; 12-18-2016, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• Obedient Stroker Porting SBPR maps is part of my project. If you have looked in the **Work In Progress** post in the my studio release thread. Although I am not discouraging you not to do it. It would be nice to see new members and also ease some work from old modders. Bear in mind that if you port the maps. It won't be 100% because some part of maps require animation like waterfall, glitters, glowing lights, rotating fans etc. Currently I am working in alphabetical order and am on Real Kanjo, Rapelay and RealPlay maps. Once done. I am jumping into Sexy Beach Maps. My aim is to port the entire Island!!!!! and small studio maps like hotel room, sexy soap, the strip club etc.

For HiR, I have written a tutorial for modders and consumers in my release thread too. Please visit and read that if you are having an issues with HiR and post any discussion about it here.

Regards.

Comment

• enimaroah

Thanks for the advice. I have a minimal mod working as a result of following your instructions.

When you then say to 'replace the original content of the copied Animator with yours' do you mean I should use the Mark for Copying from the SBPR file or should I export the meshes and textures from this file and then import them in to my copied Animator?

I ask, because in the SBPR file, I get an error 'Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.' if I try Mark for Copying OR if I try and export an FBX. I am using 1.4.4...

ramoram

Thanks for the help. I would really like to contribute, but this is such a steep learning curve! The information seems to be dotted all over the place, some in SBPR threads, some in this thread. Some is even split between HF and AS...

I have loads of ideas for mods but just want to start small. I am learning loads and I'm sure I'll get there... Eventually!

Comment

• Can anyone tell me how i can uninstall this mod(the mouth morph Click image for larger version

Name:	20161219001340118.png
Views:	2
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	5747121 )
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I'm having some weird issues where some of the bra items seems to have the nipples "poking out" of them. It's as if the bra mesh is not conformed correctly to the chest area and the nipples clips through the bra, I figure this might have something to do with a body mod of some sort. The weird thing is this happens on some of the bra items and not others, Most of the swimsuits works okay with the exception of the DOA-Tina swim suit, which has the same issue. Anyone else got this problem or have a possible explanation/fix for this ?

Comment

Working...
                      X