Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Obedient Stroker, that is great! The first lesson to learn is to break big tasks into small ones and test those steps. Also important, always ask when you get stuck. I am often pressing much information into one sentence, like above. So the answer is already present but might be hidden to you still.

Copy & Paste works only between files having the same file version. And that means, you cant use it to transfer objects between SBPR and HS this way. You need to export the SBPR content and import / replace that content into an Animator in a HS file. And that destination file would be the copy mentioned above (cf_t_mole.unity3d).

@Folx searching for help with unknown mods,
    you would reach a bigger audience if you would ask in the [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion and FAQ.
    If you already know the mod, then please ask in its dedicated thread in the HS mod subforum. Thank you.
    Last edited by enimaroah; 12-19-2016, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• DillDoe Can you teach me the light thing you created in for Merry X Mas outfit? I think i need that in one of the coming maps. Whenever you have the time to write the tutorial. Thanks!
      Last edited by ramoram; 12-20-2016, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        it's basically the same as the PC tutorial I wrote for animated texture (which I still use as a reference). you can find the monoscript in the mix bath map

• Hello.

The question may have been asked before but, I have an issue with the regular boobjob animations (the ones where the guy is laying on his back and the girl is kneeling). In this position the penis is "flipped" just like this :

Is there any fix for that ? There's a workaround for it but it reverses gravity and messes up the map so it's not really viable. I've been looking at SB3 for ways to fix this myself but it's way too complicated for me. Is there any way to like, rotate the penis bones individually while in game ? I've tried Additionnal Bone Modifier but there's no rotation value.

Guh it's so annoying.

Comment

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        there is no fix, this 'bug' has been there since SBPR. Not sure if Illusion did it on purpose to discourage uncensor or unaware cause it's censored.

• Hi guys,
      is any way to export animation from honey select to unity 3d and use them with difrent characters?

Comment

• Hey,

I've recently found a compilation of HS character-cards from several creators. One, the folder was called 'Nagarewe', contained several monster-girl inspired characters with mods that I cannot find through google or the hongfire forums. Here are some of them:

Click image for larger version

Name:	honey0028026.png
Views:	2
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	5748483Click image for larger version

Name:	honey0028970.png
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	5748484Click image for larger version

Name:	honey0035285.png
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	5748485Click image for larger version

Name:	honey0028569.png
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	5748486Click image for larger version

Name:	honey0031345.png
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	5748487Click image for larger version

Name:	honey0028027a.jpg
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	5748488

All of these cards are too small (113x158 px) compared to normal ones created in HS and cannot be loaded in the game, neither main game nor studio. The mermaid one cannot be uploaded here on the forum either, the original is attached to this post, above you see a jpg-conversion.

I'm very interested if these mods can be obtained, especially the mermaid-'legs'.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Animated Maps - Part 1

As a base I used chara/ca_breast_00.unity3d because it has a real Animator, real Avatar, AnimatorController and an AnimationClip. The file was copied to map\m2sbpr.unity3d. From our fellow modder Elysium556 - JP_Garden I copied the MB and changed the fields:
          管理番号 マップ名 assetbundle manifest file light lightADV lightmap image name 通常時選択可 初めて音声再生判断
          71 m2sbpr map/m2sbpr.unity3d p_acs_tikubi_04_00 sp_08_02_m2sbpr sp_08_02_m2sbpr 1 0
          image and name reference a small image for the map which I also brought into this file.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	AnimatedMap-Test01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	82.2 KB ID:	5748579 I know you might want to make maps as items, but for a first test this is fine. Selecting this map works and the "rotor" is animated. The pink rotor is correct because I had removed the manifest entry and so the material is not loaded.
          Last edited by enimaroah; 12-23-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• ramoram
            ramoram commented
            Editing a comment
            I am more interested in the *Light* emitting out of rotor. Is it possible to create flashligh with this kind of light emission? IF so can you please explain the tutorial in more detail? Thanks.

• Animated Maps - Part 2

Rename the N_anim to n_irukaraito. This can also be skipped and the Transform be created by merging from the exported animation from SBPR.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	AnimatedMap-Test02a.jpg Views:	1 Size:	89.4 KB ID:	5748594
          Then merge n_irukaraito from the workspace. The destination parent must be N_move, of course.
          Merge textures and material, then the mesh mo_sb4_pool_sute_01_00.

For the animation, drag "Animation Take 001" onto the first clip and switch the mode from ReplacePresent to Replace:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	AnimatedMap-Test03.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.1 KB ID:	5748595

And the map looks like this:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	AnimatedMap-Test02.jpg Views:	1 Size:	89.4 KB ID:	5748596
          The speed isn't correct, but the dolphin rotates.

Comment

• ramoram
            ramoram commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel like that information is lacking. I usually like detail tutorials. Only just read it but haven't start doing it. I will try hopefully today.

• Is this kind of modificatios possible? l tried to make it but the bone structure is a real problem when it comes to make the pregnant body. Click image for larger version  Name:	60273734_p6_master1200.jpg Views:	1 Size:	521.9 KB ID:	5748780
          Last edited by potato9008; 12-24-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• ramoram, although the first description is short, it only misses the name of the MB which can be found out from JP_Garden. It must be the same as the file's.

The rotor has an external material which is missing when the mesh is displayed I doubt that this effect can be used directly. It might just be an indication for an error.

potato9008, I doubt that this can be done by bone modification. May be for one or two pictures taken from certain angles to hide deformations at other places, but a general solution would either need to replace the body with a pregnant model or to apply a morph. The latter would require to program your own plugin. Both solutions would mean a heavy effort.

Comment

• Hi.

I'd like to ask if someone could explain to me in details on how to import clothes from Play Club or SBPR to Honey Select and vice-versa. And I also like to learn how to import clothes from older games that use PP files like for example from PPD to Real Play. And don't worry I know how to use SB3Utility to import-export stuff but only for the same game. Thanks!

Comment

• enimaroah Is it okay to switch the texture format from DDS to PNG in future works? What Unity 5 would prefer? Or the SB3UGS?

Comment

• Unity 5 has no internal PNG format. Sb3UGS converts PNG to DDS->DXT5, because D3D allows this. Or were you referring to Sb3UGS's export?

I also found that the current version of Sb3UGS doesn't allow to make the second part for animated maps (the animation would not play). I would either have to release my current intermediate and at some places incomplete work version or I need some more time. It seems that you are working on different maps, but if you want to try any animation in maps then please let me know.
                  Last edited by enimaroah; 12-25-2016, 03:46 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• ramoram
                    ramoram commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Actually I am referring to import a PNG textures instead of DDS when importing a map/object. I didn't know that SB3UGS convert PNG textures to DDS. I must have missed reading that part. When did this update happen?

There is no rush on next release. I can put hold on the animation maps until you are satisfied releasing the new update. I have other collection that are non-animated that will take time for me and also other small objects.

• Sb3UGS v1.1.0 added PNG file support. You have no options there, such a file is always converted into DXT5 with all mipmaps.

It doesn't matter if the texture is referenced in your OBJ or other imported mesh file, or if the texture is directly dragged into Sb3UGS and shown in the Images file tab. The result is the same. You just have to drag the texture into the Object Tree in the first case and "Add Image " or " Replace" in the Texture editor in the other case.

Comment

• I need some info regarding the "Light Map Flags". What are they mean and what's their effect exactly? I changed some ranges but couldn't understand what it is changing. Thanks.

Comment

• In Unity4 the LightmapIndex had only ony byte, but this was extended in Unity5 to two bytes plus a new member named LightmapIndexDynamic was introduced: https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptRefer...tmapIndex.html . My implementation was lazy and I combined both to a single 32bit integer in the MeshRenderer Attribute editor. The lower 16bit are LightmapIndex, the higher are LightmapIndexDynamic. That means if you want to keep the value for LightmapIndexDynamic for experimenting with LightmapIndex you would compute 65535*65536+{experimental value for LightmapIndex}.
                      But all that begins with the texture. https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/clas...eImporter.html - The importer produces a LightmapFormat with 32bit which you can set in the Texture editor in Sb3UGS.

If you need to study all this I would recommend to use ShaderLab in Unity editor. You will need to learn shader languages.

Comment

Working...
                      X