Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Anyone know the reason of this weird shadow following out of now where? I set all the Cast and Receive shadows to 0. but it's still there. There are two shadows dark and light shadows. I have a screenshot here:
    Spoiler

Comment

• Hey guys I need your advice

I recently started putting some textures together into a standalone file to give people some more color variation.

The problem is the file size. It will only accept 4k textures in .dds. I already tried downscaling the texture file but it won't work. It will scatter the texture multiple times over the character.

So now every texture takes up to ~20MB wich is much. Is there a way to reduce datasize?

Thanks for your advice

Comment

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        The problem is the file size. It will only accept 4k textures in .dds. I already tried downscaling the texture file but it won't work. It will scatter the texture multiple times over the character.
        in SB3U, in the material tab check to make sure "MainTex" Scale is 1,1
        You might've copied a material which Tiles a small texture all over the mesh.

• If you neither have reflectiveness nor transparence then you can use DXT1 instead of DXT5 and drop the alpha channel. If the textures are always looked at from close distance then you can drop the mipmaps.

But there is something strange with the material or shader, because normally you dont have a fixed resolution.

Comment

• Spoiler
        Originally posted by ramoram View Post
        Anyone know the reason of this weird shadow following out of now where? I set all the Cast and Receive shadows to 0. but it's still there. There are two shadows dark and light shadows. I have a screenshot here:
        Spoiler

Fixed the problem. It's all about bad normal. Now I am stuck in new problem. The floor is too bright and I set materials to least but the shinnines is still there. The metallic, spec and other related to shines are all 0 but I don't know why floor giving me this problem. Camera is straight. You can see the shininess but when camera is on vertical (over head) direction the shininess is gone.
        Spoiler

Comment

• ramoram I think that's something wrong with the game, maps and moving objects are illuminated with different skybox.

just look into the problem, not all the studio items are so reflective, the new items added in DLC looks good, maybe it's because they have MetallicGlossMaps. The alpha channel of a MetallicGlossMap is used as smoothness, which will determine how reflective that material is.

Spoiler
          But I still don't understand the illumination setup in the game.Why they attach the directional light to the camera, use HDR rendering and tonemapping would probably get more reasonable results. And it seams that they didn't use reflection probe properly, the reflection on an object does not look like it's reflecting the local environment.
          Last edited by plasticmind; 12-28-2016, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• ramoram
            ramoram commented
            Editing a comment
            What's sky box has to do? Because I am using none and this is an indoor area. This is an item map.

• ramoram
            ramoram commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you elaborate more on how fix it? What I found if I set the light strength to zero the floor shine goes away other that any value I change in SB3UGS has no impact on it

• I have a question about editing clothing textures. It's usually the only form of modding I can manage in Illusion games, but when I open an outfit in SB3Utility(v1.0.54) the textures don't appear like they used to in other games. The texture and material tabs are blank and the model appears grey in the render window. Am I missing something?

Comment

• flashk1ll
            flashk1ll commented
            Editing a comment
            use the latest SBUS it's v. 1.4.4

• gromtkn
            gromtkn commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks I'll try a newer version.

• Hello! Anyone got an idea about where to find this skin mod? ^^ I saw it on futalog
          Attached Files

Comment

• ramoram
            ramoram commented
            Editing a comment
            Skin Tex mod created by PlayMate. Search around this thread or in AnimeSharing. Easy find it to look for this member name.

• devilangel13
            devilangel13 commented
            Editing a comment
            ramoram u know if u continue to help me so much we gonna end playing league of legend together! I need a sup!

• devilangel13
            devilangel13 commented
            Editing a comment
            ramoram thank you!^^

• anybody know where the eyebrows are in the unity3d data files? I know there's only 1 eyebrow texture in mat_cha_00.unity3d file. I want to replace the 8/12+ that I dont' use since I use only like 3-4 eyebrows and would like to make my own?

Comment

• Originally posted by gromtkn View Post
            I have a question about editing clothing textures. It's usually the only form of modding I can manage in Illusion games, but when I open an outfit in SB3Utility(v1.0.54) the textures don't appear like they used to in other games. The texture and material tabs are blank and the model appears grey in the render window. Am I missing something?
            In addition to using the latest version, you should read the tutorial about external materials and textures linked in the Glossary. Much of the resources in HS were separated from the geometry.

Signatures are invisible by default. At the top of each page is your name. Click on it and click "User Settings". Select the "Account" tab. In "Conversation Detail Options" / "Visible Post Elements" is "Show Signatures".
            Last edited by enimaroah; 12-29-2016, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• gromtkn
              gromtkn commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. Got it. I'll update SB3U and read the tutorials before I ask anymore questions.
              Also ramoram told me to check your tutorial for adding objects to items/maps the other day. Thanks for all the community support!

• I got this lil glitch, i saw someone in the past having the same but i can't find the damn post, some help would be cool!

Comment

• ramoram
              ramoram commented
              Editing a comment
              Download the updated version from SBX uncensored again, pubic and nipple pack. Read what fixes stampar has made.

• devilangel13
              devilangel13 commented
              Editing a comment
              ramoram Ha you think? I was reading each post from it one by one right now lol

• devilangel13
              devilangel13 commented
              Editing a comment
              ramoram yep you was right! i was not sure that's why i was reading everything! I would have past a lot more of time on it searching the right post if you didn't told me it!

• Spoiler
            Originally posted by ramoram View Post
            Now I am stuck in new problem. The floor is too bright and I set materials to least but the shinnines is still there. The metallic, spec and other related to shines are all 0 but I don't know why floor giving me this problem. Camera is straight. You can see the shininess but when camera is on vertical (over head) direction the shininess is gone.
            Spoiler

Fixed the problem. Not sure this is the best solution but it worked. plasticmind your suggestion helped me. In material settings I set the Metallic, Glossiness to -1. Beyond -1 it gets mad bright and it sets to 0 or more it still get bright. Set the Parallax to 0. I set the ColorSpace from 0 to 1 back again. Here is the result.:
            Spoiler

Last edited by ramoram; 02-01-2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Hello !
              I hope i am right here in this thread.
              I have a weird problem with just one of my Girls, when i move the camera around in a certain spot there is a brown reflection showing (just) on the breast(s) outside, its like a reflection or shadow. Already tried turning off graphic effects or remove clothes/accessories, changing skin tone, map change... nothing helped - really strange ?

Thanks for any help !
              Attached Files

Comment

• Looking for two mods:

1) Surgical mask or tactical mask that covers face from below eyes down to chin or neck

2) Allows for skin shiney/gloss to effect only below the neckline so that body can be glossy while face stays normal

Comment

• Can anyone share me a non-modified version of Studio list "00" please. The original list. Thanks.

Comment

• Hello.
                    I've been looking around for mods, allowing female character creation for a MALE character. What I mean by this, is that I want to create a female-looking male, so I can use him/her in the game. I have yet to find any mods that would allow me to do so, nor have I found anything similar to what I am looking for. Which, in its core, is being allowed to create a futa female.
                    Does such a mod exist?
                    Thank you.

Comment

• flashk1ll
                      flashk1ll commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I believe there's a futa mod and trans and (not male/not female) looking one. It has a penis toy as prop too so you can make it fem on fem. Didn't try it since I"m not into fem/fem or futa or furries.
                  Working...
                  X