Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Hi all. Great work being done on this game. Am wondering if anyone is working on getting the TouchyFeely mod up and running. It was by far my fave mod for Play Club... adds that extra bit of interaction... If not maybe someone can point me in the right direction as to how to start working on it myself. Cheers.

Comment

• Well as so it goes I'll need your assistance girls and boys! What is perplexing me in HS or to be be exact in SB3U are material properties. There are no problems importing half a mil polygon models in studio but material properties are making my head hurt. Is there some kind of tut on this, what is exactly every material property (I mean some are self explanatory like shininess but what is main level,cutoff, dst blend ...) and what do they do in the end?
      What are possible minimal and maximal values for them in SB3U... How on earth to make colored glass material (tried with m_taman_eki_00 as template but failed)? As of now I'm doing good old trial and error method but would like to avoid that...

Thank you in advance for your help!

Comment

• A material is a container with labelled values, colours and textures. The actual doing is performed in the shader and you would have to understand shader language(s) to construct a look from scratch. If you want to study this and want to know how every attribute is influencing what is shown then I recommend to use Unity editor with the ShaderLab and read Unity documentation pages.

The only shortcut for this is to search for an existing effect in the game you want to reproduce in your own mod. Then you use Sb3UGS to find out which material, shader and textures are involved and copy these assets into your own AssetBundle file.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamon View Post
          Well as so it goes I'll need your assistance girls and boys! What is perplexing me in HS or to be be exact in SB3U are material properties. There are no problems importing half a mil polygon models in studio but material properties are making my head hurt. Is there some kind of tut on this, what is exactly every material property (I mean some are self explanatory like shininess but what is main level,cutoff, dst blend ...) and what do they do in the end?
          What are possible minimal and maximal values for them in SB3U... How on earth to make colored glass material (tried with m_taman_eki_00 as template but failed)? As of now I'm doing good old trial and error method but would like to avoid that...

Thank you in advance for your help!
          If it will help you, several of the Eyeglasses in the accessory section use colored lenses. The assetbundle is ca_megame_00 and the material file would be mat_cha_00.
          Foolboy's mod have several others as well: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...23#post5746623

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	2
Size:	329.3 KB
ID:	5751674
            Hiho people,

Literally started to mod this game today (I'm not a beginner but this new environment is bizarre to me) and I really had to look around to see how to start. Anyway, I had some issues right away when it comes to exporting the female character to FBX file so then I can edit in 3DS MAX Studio. Any idea why I cannot find the FBX File after exporting? These are the errors I'm getting: Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	1 Size:	329.3 KB ID:	5751672
            Looking for help to mod Honey Select! If you know how to add 3D items to appropriate places in the game & you have time... Message me!

Comment

• Belgar17
              Belgar17 commented
              Editing a comment
              cytryna1 Which version of SB3GUI are you using? And regarding file location, when exporting a mesh the program create a subdirectory with the assetbundle name (in this case cf_base) inside the directory containing the file you used for extracting, with another subdirectory inside that with the name of the animator (p_cf_body_00).

• Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask - but are there any ways to get more positions? I've done some googling and haven't had much luck.

Comment

• Hello there,
              I was trying to add in new items with effects (similar like those shower water effect items for example) but I've hit a roadblock it seems.

I'm using SB3U 1.5 which has support for Unity 5.4.2f2, which is the version I am using. From what I have gathered, I need to make a Particle System in Unity, build the .exe and drag the level0 file into SB3U and then I would need to Mark it so that I can copy it into my .unity3d File which holds my items.
              The problem is that it simply won't copy the ParticleSystem. Now I have read that there needs to be a GameObject file of some sorts that I need to copy with the ParticleSystem, because the system can't be copied on its own, but things still don't seem to work for some reason.

Again, here are the steps I make:
              Spoiler

1:Start a new project in Unity 5.4.2f2.
              2:Create Empty which then shows a GameObject
              3:Add "ParticleSystem", which then shows up in the main window, therefore I know that it has been added in.
              4:I build the .exe and drag Level0 into SB3U.
              5:It shows various things, among it is the ParticleSystem but I can't copy any of these things into a different file. It will either spew out an Error or the target .unity3D shows up as having the new files in it though when I save it and then re-open it, the files are gone as if they were never pasted into there in the first place.

Does anyone have an Idea what I'm doing wrong here?
              Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
              Snooley

Comment

• Originally posted by Belgar17 View Post

If it will help you, several of the Eyeglasses in the accessory section use colored lenses. The assetbundle is ca_megame_00 and the material file would be mat_cha_00.
                Foolboy's mod have several others as well: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...23#post5746623
                Good sir you saved my day! It was a typical can't see a tree from the forest situation for me... It didn't cross my mind to try using existing glasses and theirs materials or check mods. Dayum! So with this new knowledge and after some SB3U magic it did it for me - colored glass, with variable levels of transparency, just what I needed.

Thank you again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Belgar17 View Post

Hey dude, thanks. I realised I was using way outdated version. I think I had 1.04 and I just downloaded 1.4.4.
                  Hopefully I can mod something without issues!

I wanted to add some nip piercings to see if it's even possible. I hope by adding it directly to the 3D character would do the trick. I'm just a little worried when it comes to colours and UV Maps as I'm not sure whether they'll appear in the game after I save the FBX file with the character.
                  Looking for help to mod Honey Select! If you know how to add 3D items to appropriate places in the game & you have time... Message me!

Comment

• Snooley, what is your target game? I assume its HS since you are posting here.

Dont mix versions! Unity 5.4.2 and 5.3.5 have several differences in essencial assets. These differences dont allow to use Copy & Paste. Install Unity editor with the same version as your target game, build your project with that version, and then you can use Copy & Paste. Unity editor 5.4.2 would only be interesting for VK-Demo.

ParticleSystem assets can not be Copy & Pasted directly. But if you create a small hierarchy in Unity editor and attach a ParticleSystem to a GameObject, then you will find that hierarchy as Animator in Sb3UGS and the ParticleSystem asset would be copied along with this Animator.

ParticleSystem assets consist of many modules. Some one these modules have references to Transforms, others can target other ParticleSystems. Dont use these options, Sb3UGS produces only flat data copies of this asset. The links would become invalid in other files even if those referenced assets would lie in the same hierarchy / Animator.

hatonito,
                    new animations can be created with Maya, 3DSMax or Blender. You would export the skeleton of female and male at least, then you can use the features of the 3d editor, e.g. animation retargeting. The new animations would be exported and replaced. Then you would create or modify a list file to reference the animation in the studio. Using those in the game might need more investigations. I would recommend to start with making them available in the studio.
                    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-03-2017, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Hiho again dudes,

I encountered few more problems after updating the SB3 to 1.4.4 but I also managed to get few things out. The end result doesn't work but I thought I'd share it here so I can get some assistance on how to start.

I started modding the game 2 days ago (well, at least I attempted to) and I can't even add anything to the character. I'm new to this, but I'd like to start making things. I would greatly appreciate any help!
                      Well, so I do have 3DS MAX Studio, the newest edition and I tried to add a single ball to the character in Honey Select (File name: cf_base). I exported the FBX. File and opened it in 3DS MAX. I added the ball and then connected it to something, I cannot remember what exactly.

Then, I tried to drag it back into the SB3 but the ball I added in 3DS MAX wasn't there at all in the preview. Then it started shouting that the object isn't triangulated so I opened that FBX file and triangulated it (it's a sphere). The thing is that even though I had no errors, the preview in SB3 showed no sings of the ball. I even added the ball to the skeleton after making them both editable polys.

Also, the black character in 3DS MAX appears locked, I cannot even convert it to editable poly.

I also had an animation error pop up after I wanted to save the edited stuff.

I'd be nice to be able to add my own items to the game, but I'm not sure how? Got all the tools I need so it would be a waste if I couldn't do it.

Now I'm not sure if I can even accomplish anything? Any help? I provided some pics.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Adding to Character.png Views:	2 Size:	303.2 KB ID:	5751921

Click image for larger version  Name:	3DS MAX Issues.png Views:	2 Size:	225.4 KB ID:	5751922

I looked at "Tutorials" in enimaroah signature but couldn't find anything tutorial like. Just explanations what files are etc.

Same goes for items. How do I add my own designed items to the game, and how do I place them in appropriate places like e.g. rings or piercings? Tutorial would be SO USEFUL.
                      Last edited by cytryna1; 01-03-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• could someone turn this

http://honeymod.blog.jp/archives/7880867.html

into a skintexmod? or a normal mod for tattoo's?
                        i tried it based on pictures but 1. i never did get sbutilities to work propperly >.< and 2. cant read japanese. so didnt rly get far..
                        would rly love that tattoo in game tho!

Comment

• flashk1ll
                          flashk1ll commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's already done, there's a japanese modder with that tattoo. it's on that ux uploader website I believe.

• Jetlec
                          Jetlec commented
                          Editing a comment
                          oh cool, could u pm the link? been looking for mod pages for ages but didnt find that 1 i gues...

• Hi guys I have been modding Illusion games for a while now and wanted to get into making my own mods, clothing mostly. Is there a tutorial or guide for those new to the mod creation scene?

Comment

• Originally posted by slyfer1 View Post
                          Hi guys I have been modding Illusion games for a while now and wanted to get into making my own mods, clothing mostly. Is there a tutorial or guide for those new to the mod creation scene?
                          I'm not new, but I can assure you that all the tutorials I found are not exactly concise. Here's a link to get you started. The site is in Japanese, but use website translator to see what they wrote. It kinda helped me BUT I still don't have ANYTHING working. If you manage to work it out, let us know.
                          Here's one link which is literally a tutorial on how to add stuff to the character: http://honeymod.blog.jp/archives/6456552.html
                          Here's another to add your own textures to stuff: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/r...oos-4k-569353/

Comment

• GG shader related question:

GG shader from Maryar2 works well like a magic. Thank for sharing, I also learned a lot from Z translation doc.

one issue I have is when the transparency went to 0, the shadow cast from the mesh is still there. see my attachment.

I tried poke around the shader file but none of the parameters seems to resolve this issue. could anyone enlighten me with what is going on here?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X