Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Originally posted by ssseeesss View Post
    I want to use these new bones to control the genital open and close
    So far I can use the bones that control anus to do that,but this is not a perfect solution

Comment

• There is no perfect solution without changing every animation. But new bones wont help in any case. Something must drive them, either an animation track or a plugin programmatically.

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
        There is no perfect solution without changing every animation. But new bones wont help in any case. Something must drive them, either an animation track or a plugin programmatically.
        I change the animations,but I use the bones to control genital,there is no bones to control anus.When I add news bones into the mesh and frame the game(playhome) crash.Since ILLUSION start using new engine I don't know how to add new bones

Comment

• So does anyone know which flags hide what in the section at the end of a list entry? Is there any documentation for that yet?

Comment

• Really wanted to try to make some yakuza tattoos for male characters, just like from GIL Tattoo pack, anybody knows a tutorial to make them?

Comment

• How do I import items to Studio Neo?

Comment

• HeavenLandDemon:
                You should start by analysing the list files, their TextAssets and MonoBehaviours. Clothes, accessories, items are linked into the game in a very similar way. The Glossary has small tutorials for normal studio items and creating clothes variants. When the game mechanism is clear study HiR and HiR_Neo tools for variable item integration.

You should begin on your own. If you got stuck or have a question to a particular problem, then describe it here or in the HiR thread respectively.

Comment

• enimaroah
                  Thanks for your direction. Now I can combine different front hair and back hair into one Animator and copy their own DynamicBone MB. However, I'm not quite understand what "go to your MB and adapt that line to your environment." means.
                  I want my own skeleton use one of the original DynamicBone MB

Thank you!

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	DynamicBoneMB-BoneChains.jpg Views:	1 Size:	494.6 KB ID:	5818503
                    In this example you have two prominent bone chains: one for the left, the other for the right long strand. Therefore, you can see two DynamicBone MBs. Each is responsible for one bone chain.

Consider, you would want to combine this with a front hair which had another bone chain above the forehead.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	DynamicBoneMB-NewBoneChain.jpg Views:	1 Size:	540.0 KB ID:	5818504
                    I dont add the geometry for this example, and you have your skinned meshes complete anyway. But for repeating this example, I had dragged the skeleton for the new strand also into the workspace. Then I dragged it back into the destination Animator. I also dragged the MB into the root Transform which I had dragged from the source front hair Animator before.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	DynamicBoneMB-NewMB01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	507.7 KB ID:	5818505
                    Pointers get lost as you can see by "PPtr<> PathID=0" and this line needs to be adapted. But that is an illusion and caused by the new Transform's pathID which is 0.
                    Simply save the file and reopen the DynamicBone MB:
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	DynamicBoneMB-NewMB02.jpg Views:	1 Size:	213.8 KB ID:	5818506

If Sb3UGS cant find the Transform for the bone chain then the reference looks the same, but you will get the following message in the Log window:
                    Code:
                    Warning! Transform reference to cf_J_hairF_00 lost. Member m_Root
                    In this case you select the root Transform of the bone chain in your hierarchy and press Ctrl-P. The output in the Log window would look like this:
                    Code:
                    Transform cf_J_hairF_00 PathID=1234567890 full path="cf_N_J_hairback_91/cf_J_hairF_s/cf_J_hairF_00" GameObject PathID=0
                    Open the new DynamicBone MB, select the line with the PPtr<> and replace the contents with the PathID (copying into the clipboard from the Log window requires to press Shift-Ctrl-C!)
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	DynamicBoneMB-NewMB03.jpg Views:	1 Size:	136.7 KB ID:	5818507

You should use similar DynamicBone MBs. Using the head accessory's from the balloon might look funny though :-)
                    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-29-2017, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for your tutorial. That's really useful.

A further question is some DynamicBone MB cause hair penetrates the body like this.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	20170829222045332.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	5818520

Can I improve this by using SB3UGS? Also, there're so many parameters in a MB file, which one should I edit?

Comment

• Originally posted by GCHAOS1216 View Post
                        Thanks for your tutorial. That's really useful.

A further question is some DynamicBone MB cause hair penetrates the body like this.
                        Spoiler
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	20170829222045332.jpg Views:	1 Size:	96.3 KB ID:	5818520

Can I improve this by using SB3UGS? Also, there're so many parameters in a MB file, which one should I edit?
                        Yes, you can. By using a similar DynamicBone MB. It might not be transportable to HS, but do you remember the cat-on-the-back accessory? That one wasn't penetrating.

The more close a source skeleton of the DynamicBone MB is to your skeleton the better the result. I wouldn't put much energy into searching through the whole MB for a problem. Either you find the problem described in the documentation of DynamicBones or you would search for something similar in one of the games. Transport of MBs between games of different Unity versions will most likely fail. But there are exceptions where this works.
                        Last edited by enimaroah; 08-29-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• How do I get the globalmanagers data to use in Unity. When I try to export with SB3Utility it says there is a missing plugin.

And how can I get a whole map from the game into Unity?

Comment

• Originally posted by THENewguy1 View Post
                            How do I get the globalmanagers data to use in Unity. When I try to export with SB3Utility it says there is a missing plugin.

And how can I get a whole map from the game into Unity?
                            i'mglobalmag aware, the only useful thing thatglobalglobalmagehas is a list of monobehavior classes that game has(not sure if all of them). if you want to get those classes as scripts for unity, you'd have to decompile the Assembly-CSharp.dll( I personally suges dnspy for that) and export required classes as . file, which should work fine in the editor.
                            ​​
                            as for the maps, you can extract their mesh as .fbx file using SB3UGS, and use that along with exported texture directly in the editor. Do note, that when importiSB3UGS from SB3UGS to Unity, you need to set the import scale to 100, to get the proper size.
                            Making futa/yuri master model
                            CM3D to CM3D2 mod porting
                            Lesbian dual vibrator fix
                            Furry maid set
                            CM3D2.CategoryUnlocker
                            COM3D2.ModLoader
                            COM3D2.CategoryCreator

Comment

• I want to access the data in globalmanagers to edit/add things to the physics collision matrix. And I want to try fliping linear rendering on and off.

About the maps, I can get the model and texture that way but I want the whole map including the lights. Also the maps are made up of so many models, I was hoping there would be a quick way to get everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by THENewguy1 View Post
                                I want to access the data in globalmanagers to edit/add things to the physics collision matrix. And I want to try fliping linear rendering on and off.

About the maps, I can get the model and texture that way but I want the whole map including the lights. Also the maps are made up of so many models, I was hoping there would be a quick way to get everything.
                                well this would also require decompilation of Assembly-CHasrp.dll, as that is where the core game logic is. that is if collision variables are stored there, and not in external file. but it shouldn't be difficult to pinpoint them after you've decompiled it.
                                well, that's how maps are. the best you can do is to select all meshes(mesh tab) before exporting, to get
                                em all. can't say anything about lamps, as I can recall if SB3UGS supports those nor can I say if the game usess lamps at all.
                                Making futa/yuri master model
                                CM3D to CM3D2 mod porting
                                Lesbian dual vibrator fix
                                Furry maid set
                                CM3D2.CategoryUnlocker
                                COM3D2.ModLoader
                                COM3D2.CategoryCreator

Comment

Working...
                                X