Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

GCHAOS1216 aastaroth did mention a problem that it'd flicker. Though that aside your discovery is indeed a welcome sight too! Hopefully this means we could have all those badass hairs finally working properly in HS!

Comment

In HS these are the 8 missing bones when compared to SBPR:

For the body: cf_J_Shoulder_s_L and cf_J_Shoulder_s_R
      I checked the body from SBPR and those bones are not used for the body bone weights, which probably is why porting tops don't cause any problems.

For the hands: cf_J_Hand_Thumb00_L, cf_J_Hand_Thumb00_R, cf_J_Hand_Baselit_L and cf_J_Hand_Baselit_R
      Those would be used for gloves, so porting those from SBPR would require redoing the bone weights.

For the feet: cf_Toes02_L and cf_Toes02_R
      Those would affect the shoes, socks and pantyhose, again require redoing the bone weights.

In additions there are 2 bones which has been renamed from SBPR, cf_J_Kokan_s is now cf_J_Kokan in HS and cf_J_Ana_s is cf_J_Ana in HS.

My guess is that Illusion don't use the missing bones in their animations and body positions for HS (at least for the trial) so they decided to eliminate them.

Comment

Thank you Belgar17 for the comparison! I have linked your post in the FP.

The reason for the white skin problem is the a single file in abdata\list\characustom_trial with an incorrect header. I fixed Sb3UGS to produce correct headers for these files. But there are still exceptions where files in abdata\chara have different headers which Sb3UGS currently can not support. But I guess with a bit more time I can fix this.

Another problem is in the AssetBundle asset. Unity5 seems to be unhappy with the entries Sb3UGS produces in Unity4 manner. The format of the asset has changed a bit too, but I suspect the additional entries in management tables need to be dropped. I hope when the AB asset is correct that then the crashes for simple changes in the Animators - like creating Transforms, using a new Material, etc. - will stop.

I will release the next update of Sb3UGS when I am ready the file header nonsense.
        Last edited by enimaroah; 06-24-2016, 01:43 AM.

Comment

enimaroah
          Always nice to see you update here : ) Even the new version of SB3UGS isn't ready yet, I can still see how things are going on. This HS thing is really a beast, we need your great hands to tame it

Comment

SB3UGS_v1.0.53epsilon:

Alright, here it comes - the header fix. This allows to create customchara list files from the 00.unity3d. Just make a copy that file and throw all unwanted TextAssets out. When you are done with that, launch the game; there should be no white skin problem.

This version doesn't allow anything more than before, e.g. cf_swim_00.unity3d isn't editable. For other files work with caution and favor in place replacements: In the Texture Editor: dont use "Add", but you can use "Replace". Replace meshes, but not in empty Transforms. Link to existing Materials, dont create new Materials and link to such. Dont delete assets. If you dont want a mesh set it to "none" instead.

Download:
            sendspace, solidfiles

Edit:
            Testing image upload after HF's ram upgrade.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by enimaroah; 06-24-2016, 06:02 AM.

Comment

enimaroah
              Please see attached image. Is this the right way to make the model NOT moving in game?

My objective is to make the model stand still in game customization screen. I changed the start-stop frame and the model didn't move in SB3UGS. It also didn't move in the game. However, my injector plugin can detect a very very slight movement of joints while in the game (not visible by human eyes, say something like 0.0000001 change in translateX or 0.003 in rotateY ). Got any idea?

Comment

Hm, you have tried to clear the "Loop" flag already? This should at least limit the movement detection to one instance. The other thing is the start and stop values are scaled by rate which would mean that you are playing from frame 30 to 30, but the clip has only 22 frames.

Comment

Yes, I've tried untick the loop flag and messed with many start stop values. None of them worked. I was trying to find a workaround by using information from customization animation clips...but there's no customization clips for HS anywhere. SBPR has them in cf_base.unity3d.

Comment

This is just a observation for everyone that will be making Mods for HS.

A while back LueRV ported a Zeaska's swimsuit to SBPR and I noticed that it used a different directory for installation than the usual abdata\chara. I have tried the same thing in HS and it is possible to install the assetbundles files in another directory as long as it is inside the abdata directory and that the textasset in the CustomList is adjusted to refer to it correctly.

There are two obvious ways to use this. The first will be for every modder to have their own separated directory for their files. The drawback for this would be that you can end with dozens of new directories in a machine as mods number grow.

Second use will be to have a single directory used only for mod files, which will keep custom files separated from the games original files. For example I created a new directory \abdata\Chara_Mods and installed Aastaroth's DOAX3 Fortune Bikini on it, and after modified the CustomList accordingly, it works fine inside the maker and in the H-scenes.

I really believe that it will beneficial for everyone to keep the original files and the custom files separated. Since modding for HS is just starting now would be the perfect time to implement such a practice.

Comment

@Belgar17

I had thought of the same when I was making the swimsuit. But the list and the clothes file were prone to error at that time, so I decided to keep things in minimal.

This surely is a good suggestion, no doubt. I would prefer first option, though. I don't really think creating a bunch of folders is a problem.As long as you name the folder properly (e.g. “Belgar17 mod-Hongfire”), this actually helps people figure out who the creator is. Not only just for credits but also helps people address any improvements/suggestions/bugs to right person, especially when the file is being re-distributed to other forums.
                      Last edited by aastaroth; 06-24-2016, 08:19 PM.

Comment

aastaroth have you found a way to prevent game from crashing when adding shoes and accessories? I also want to ask something... But it is not relevant to HS so I will PM you at free time.

Comment

I have a very simple question, Can we Edit Face/Body Textures for models? ( i mean for specific ones ) like we could in AG3.

For example: I have here Unfinished model named "Ahri" from LoL.
                          I want to edit her face textures... Can i? Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	5681275
                          "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

@ramoram:
                            You can use every file in abdata/chara as template, make a copy from it and replace your shoes in place. Other Animators in the file are simply left unreferenced in your list file. No new Transforms, no new Materials, no new Textures - that includes no "Mark for Copying"/"Paste all Marked". And sadly this prevents item creation, because MeshRenderers are created as SkinnedMeshRenderers first.

@ramoram, alphaomega:
                            Textures can be replaced in place as described in the epsilon release. Open an Animator or if none is present then open the "Material Texture Animator" and drag into Sb3UGS the image and use the Texture Editor's "Replace".

Comment

enimaroah, ramoram

I can actually add transforms in cf_swim_top so practically speaking, all types of clothes can be created by adding the transforms to right hierarchy and rename them.

Didn't test accessories though, will try this with the same approach later.

Copied materials seem to work incorrectly so I usually avoid materials from other source file. Shaders in unity 5 are powerful beasts so I think the need of changing materials is minimal.

Like what enimaroah said, importing/exporting textures should use material-texture editor. I tried to be lazy by using “replace files” in drop down menu, but the UV is completely messed up

Comment

• enimaroah
                                enimaroah commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Do you have an example where the texture replaced incorrectly from ''Replace Files'' but worked from the Texture Editor? Or was it a DDS which lost precision and needed to be replaced unflipped?

Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                              alphaomega:Textures can be replaced in place as described in the epsilon release. Open an Animator or if none is present then open the "Material Texture Animator" and drag into Sb3UGS the image and use the Texture Editor's "Replace".
                              I opened "Sb3UGS", but i don't know what to do now, can u give me better explanation?
                              Which file i need to open with "Sb3UGS" in order to reach the face texture?
                              I want to edit only one face textures

i think it's too complicated for me, i don't know how to reach to a specific model face texture. if u wanna help me with some pictures or deep guide i will be very happy.
                              Last edited by alphaomega; 06-25-2016, 02:29 AM.
                              "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X