Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Hi modders

I have a problem with NamelessKing's mod INSANE Combination OF High Heels Shoes For HoneySelect V1.31_FUSION_v1.03

When you move a character with the heels from this mod in studioneo the shoes morph towards the origin...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	2 Size:	571.2 KB ID:	5847811

It looks to me like the mesh is getting distorted... Is this a weight painting issue? What can be causing this?
    Last edited by Grimja; 11-03-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Hello,

Im looking for an "easy" way/tutorial to change/replace an outfit texture (i want to create Nami top from One Piece)
      Can someone point me to something, i downloaded SB3U, now i just need the steps ^^
      Q.Q

Comment

• Originally posted by Irphaeus View Post
        Hello,

Im looking for an "easy" way/tutorial to change/replace an outfit texture (i want to create Nami top from One Piece)
        Can someone point me to something, i downloaded SB3U, now i just need the steps ^^
        The steps are linked in the Glossary - Make your own clothes / texture variant

If you got stuck then please let me know here.

Comment

• Irphaeus
          Irphaeus commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks i managed to do few things !

• I've been working with SB3UGS just long enough to be VERY frustrated so far, but remember going thru the same problems a few years ago with SB3 when I first started modding Illusion games. It'll come with a little more work on my part. I need more computing power - these files contain massive amts of information (ie - everything takes forever).
        I do have a question about mesh editing tho. Is Blender the only option for editing/creating meshes? I've become somewhat decent at working with SolidWorks, and am wondering if there is any way to work with meshes using it. There's also something called MilkShape I used extensively to mod the Sims 3 - so far as to make a complete female body with all the parts left out in the retail version. Does anyone know if it would be possible to use either of these programs? I'm not a big fan of Blender!

Comment

• You can create meshes with the 3d editor you like, provided it supports FBX or DAE. All other formats like OBJ, MQO and DXF dont allow to transport skinned meshes. The long time favorite in HF was Metasequoia, but its free version doesn't support FBX. Blender has that support, is free and is much more powerful too.

Comment

• I have been having a few annoying issues in regards to VR.

First of all, VR support for NEO seems to be very poor. The default doesn't work at all, and vrl0vers NEO VR mod has loads of issues, performance being the biggest issue. Because of this I basically need to use the old studio for VR. Then comes the issue with mods no longer supporting the old studio (such as 4k texture mod) as well as missing out on the new animations and what not.

If anyone has any insight on this please let me know

Comment

• Excuse me, is there any tutorial for changing/setting material custom color for Honey Select?
              In PlayClub you just need to change the xml file to change the material color, but in HS it's different.

Comment

• Originally posted by machine001 View Post
                Excuse me, is there any tutorial for changing/setting material custom color for Honey Select?
                In PlayClub you just need to change the xml file to change the material color, but in HS it's different.
                Good morning! Have you tried to search for "custom color" or "custom colour" with the search function at the top directly over the FP?

Comment

• It's not really the place but HF don't have "request" thread for mods...

I have tried to do my own outfit and change color with mixed success, and then i noticed some people from rara.jp already did the same thing >.>

Can someone re-upload those file if you have them ? They are free shared stuff but i can't find them on rara.jp... its those : (non of those mega link work btw)

● [Rare] Club_Activity_Series_Party_v5.0: link removed ● [Rare] Club_Activity_Series_v9.0: link removed ● [Rare] S_K_DLC_Party_Outfits_v0.5: link removed ● [Rare] S_K_Full_Mod_Package: link removed
                  Last edited by enimaroah; 11-11-2017, 10:48 AM.
                  Q.Q

Comment

• I can't seem to get CMMod to run in English even though I have the English translator. I have seen screenshots of CMMod in English. I have even over written the files with the English translator after I added CMMod to plugin and still no luck. It's hard to navigate when I can't read the options. Any one know how to get this to work? Is there a similar program?

Comment

• Irphaeus
                      1) [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread
                      2) please dont post such links, neither when they would work nor when they would not. Its against the club modding rules in the former case and pointless in the latter.

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                        Irphaeus
                        please dont post such links, neither when they would work nor when they would not. Its against the club modding rules in the former case and pointless in the latter.
                        Sorry, won't happen again.

Q.Q

Comment

• On the paste bin, for this game, this mod is marked as highly recomended:
                          1. HSUS_v1.1.0download link) ▬ Highly Recommended
                          2. [Last Updated]: November 12th, 2017
                          Can someone tell me what is about this mod ?
                          It is a plugin but i do not know for what.

This is a mad world.

Comment

• THENewguy1
                            THENewguy1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Look in the mods thread for Honey Select useful stuff.

• Hello, Is there anyway to covert Displacement Map into Normal Map via 3dsmax or blender?

Comment

• Neerhom
                            Neerhom commented
                            Editing a comment
                            converting displacement maps to normal is pretty much the same as baking normals from high poly mesh to low poly, except the "high poly" mesh would have the displacement map applied as either bump map or an actual displacement map, which would actually affect the geometry.
                            There are plenty of Blender tutorials about these things, and would guess for Max too.

I could also make some samples, if necessary

• I have encountered an odd bug with SB3Utility while tweaking monobehavior values for more natural eye movement. If any of the values are changed, even if set to the same initial value and the file is then saved the characters eyes with not look at the camera in the character maker. Clicking on the "camera" and "straight" options it the maker does nothing, the eyes will not move.

Any ideas?

Also an interesting note.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_317222.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	434.5 KB
ID:	5860515

The array number corresponds to the buttons it the studio neo.
                          Last edited by THENewguy1; 11-18-2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X