Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• When I changed the leapSpeed in [0] from 2.5 to 1.25 the eyes were still functional in the maker and slower reaching their angle. But in studio neo the eyes were disfunctional.

I verified that only that value in cf_base.unity3d was changed. So I am pretty sure that Sb3UGS is working correctly.

Edit:
    You are correct. The saved file is really not valid for neo - even without opening any Animator or changing anything. Hm.

Edit2:
    Solution: Use Sb3UGS v1.6.13. The changes in v1.7.x for PH are the cause.

Edit3:
    Working on a fix for two bugs:
    1. MBs get wrong flags when loaded. Seems to be so since v1.0.53zeta. Not sure why that had not been popped up earlier.
    2. MSs get wrong flags when not loaded. Introduced with v1.7.0.

Last edited by enimaroah; 11-18-2017, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Here is a special release of Sb3UGS which fixes this issue, but I integrated the fix into the switch to VS2015 and .NET Framework 4.5.

SB3UGS_v1.8.1
      • Fixed classID2 in Unity 5.0 - 5.3.5 files of MonoBehaviours and MonoScripts
      • Fixed crashes when DirectX is incomplete on the system (e.g. a fresh installation of Windows 10)
        With a subset of DirectX files in the Sb3UGS folder it possible to run Sb3UGS without DirectX reinstallation. I recommend to reinstall DirectX but if you have problems with that I will release that subset as well.

Download:
      ge.tt, 1fichier, solidfiles, sendspace

Sources:
      ge.tt, 1fichier, solidfiles, sendspace

The Github Repository is now used for hosting releases as well.
      Last edited by enimaroah; 11-19-2017, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Sweet that fixes it, thank you.

Comment

• Well looks like you can't use framework uncensor + innie mod(using framework so..) + spa house map.. wish i could post a screenshot but this uploader just spams me invalid so w/e

all her skin is gone except head,nipples,pussy... okay..

Comment

• How do i attach object to node in Studio Neo? I have seen scenes where someone has done this but can't figure it out myself. I have objects such as piston that I want to attach. I can't seem to find a tutorial or video on this specifically yet.

Comment

• HELLO GUYS! HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM? I reinstalled the game and I have the same thing! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdog510 View Post
                How do i attach object to node in Studio Neo? I have seen scenes where someone has done this but can't figure it out myself. I have objects such as piston that I want to attach. I can't seem to find a tutorial or video on this specifically yet.
                Select the node first, hold down control and select the object. Press parent and it should be done.
                My Mod Releases:

(I do requests)
                Check out my webcomics!

Comment

• jdog510
                  jdog510 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank You. It doesn't seam you can parent nodes, such as an elbow. However I learned that advanced ik will allow you.

• Hello everyone,

I am currently doing a head mesh import and I’ve encountered trouble in regards to importing the morphs into HS. I thank you in advance for reading this and providing any insights that may help me resolve this issue.

So I’ve done the eye expressions for head mesh (all 58 keyframes/morphs) and was trying to see if it works in HS.
                But cycling through the eye expressions in HS’s character editor shows me that the morphs are not applied or recognised by the game. The only thing that is applied is that pressing that “Hlook” button slightly closes the eyelids of my characters, as it should, so importing the morphs did do something, somehow to the mesh, but the normal eye-related expressions are not shown/applied in the game for some reason.

For trouble-shooting purposes, these are the steps I took to import the morphs to HS.
                1. Firstly, I used Blender for 3d editing.

2. I selected the head mesh with the 115 shape keys (Basis+114 Hs morphs), and exported it from Blender in fbx format with the fbx add-on.

*I made sure that the basis shapekey was selected and that blender file was on frame 0 when I exported the head mesh.

3. I opened my character’s head mod file in SB3U, selected the head mesh in SB3u and click the “morph” tab.

4. I dragged the FBX file onto SB3U to import the morphs within the file.

*here’s one potential issue that I am unsure of: when I dragged the FBX file onto SB3U the log window showed me lines such as “Warning! Weight for flat Blend-Shape e00_def_cl not found! Using a value of 100” where e00_def_cl refers to the individual morph names.

5. I then dragged the morph file from the fbx import to sb3u’s morph window.
                The prompt window appeared and I renamed the morph clip as “bs00_eye” so that it can be recognised by the HS game.

*checking the morphs in SB3U show that the morphs do change the head mesh’s shape, in SB3U at least.

At this point I opened up HS and entered the character editor to check the head morph:
                6. Rotating through eye poses/expressions does nothing; clicking the Hlook button closes the eyelids halfway so at least something is applied, as mentioned earlier.

So my question is, what exactly is missing? What did I do wrong such that HS does not show the individual eye-related head morphs?

Thank you for reading up to this point, and I would appreciate any helpful insights to solve this problem. Thank you.

Comment

• Neerhom
                  Neerhom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  while i can't say anything about HS-specific stuff (cuz no HS), but that warning on morph import shouldn't be the issue, as such behavior is normal for SB3UGS when importing morphs from Blender FBX files.

• takesu
                  takesu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Neerhom. I've resolved the issue by redoing the entire SB3U file and importing the mesh/textures/morphs. The morphs appear to work correctly in-game now.

Oddly enough, I don't think the warning appeared this time when I imported the FBX file.

• takesu
                The head morphs file has an additional complexity. p_cf_head_01, p_cf_head_03 and p_cf_head_04 are using the same mesh (type A). So for isolated tests you should work with p_cf_head_02 (type B). Or, you create an additional head file for an extra head type, but then you have to learn how to handle external resources, materials especially.

The biggest tests on my side were made with Blender 2.78c, and the adaption for in-between blendshapes. I have not checked the morph situation for Blender 2.79. HS morphs dont require support for in-between blendshapes.

When a single morph is changed it might require others to be synchronized:
                Click image for larger version  Name:	EyeMorphAloneWontDo.png Views:	1 Size:	353.8 KB ID:	5870727

If you would attach your workfile, then I would try to find out where the problem comes from.

Edit:
                Great, that you could fix your problem.

Blender 2.79 is also nicely working with flat in-between blendshapes. I just checked it, and it doesn't require my fix anymore. The only thing to remember is that you have to set "Custom Properties" option in the "Main" tab of the FBX export.
                Last edited by enimaroah; 12-02-2017, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• More than a year ago nneezz posted an interesting difference of normals when imported from Maya's FBX importer. When I stumbled over the same problem yesterday, I found the solution. I am using Maya 2018.1, but I guess that this would have worked in older versions as well.
                  1. In Sb3UGS export twice: once with "Skin" option, once without
                  2. In Maya import one file, rename the each mesh, import second file
                  3. For each mesh pair (unskinned and skinned counterpart):
                    select unskinned mesh first, then the skinned to
                    Mesh / Transfer Attributes []
                    -> Attributes To Transfer
                    Vertex Normal: On
                    all others: off
                    -> Attribute Settings
                    Sample Space: Component
                    Mirroring: off
                    Search method: Closest to point
                  4. Dont delete any of the unskinned meshes or select the skinned meshes and
                    Mesh Display / Lock Normals
                  5. FBX export now provides the correct normals for both types of meshes
                  6. If any unskinned meshes were exported, then uncheck them in Sb3UGS before replacing

The MEL command for the transfer:
                  transferAttributes -transferPositions 0 -transferNormals 1 -transferUVs 0 -transferColors 0 -sampleSpace 4 -sourceUvSpace "map1" -targetUvSpace "map1" -searchMethod 3-flipUVs 0 -colorBorders 1 ;

Comment

• Hi all, I am new to modding and still learning the basic. I have a question and I hope someone will help to clarify my doubt. Is it OK to use someone's work and do some modifications like changing just the image files? I know it should be fine as long as they are for personal use but my main concern is can I share it here? I dont care about taking credit, just feel that I should give back to the community after taking so much. Thank you.

P.S. Dear moderator, my apology if I have posted in the wrong thread. Please help to transfer if needed. Thank you.

Comment

• TLO
                      Thanks for asking before posting your mod. A careful action is always appreciated.

By Modding Club Rules and Releasing/Submitting mods you can use another one's mod, adapt it to your liking and post your version. Of course, you would credit the original author(s) properly.

It is recommended to contact original authors before doing so. An author may restrict their own mods from reuse and redistribution. It is always better to directly clear that up to prevent problems. If you cant reach an author then you may handle that afterwards but this bears always potential for a bad mood.

Comment

• Hi Enimaroah, thank you so much for the quick reply. Yes, I know it is considered stealing or perhaps rude if this is not handle properly and I really do not want to end up in that situation.

Comment

• Hello guys. I noticed that boobs physics don't work in the same way in old Studio and Neo Studio when using the HS_Studio Add on (Advanced IK mod).

In the case of old Studio, if you create an animation with HS_Studio Add on (Advanced IK), the breasts move according to the physics of the game and the characteristics of the character you created. If you move the shoulders of the girl, for example, her breasts will react with real time physics.

In Studio Neo, the same does not happen. Boobs physics only works when you move the base of the character. If I use Advanced IK and gimmicks to make an animation, the breasts will be static, unless I move the base of the character to create a false bounce effect.

Is it possible to "activate" breast physics at any the time in Studio Neo? In the mod HS_Studio Add on, there is an option to activate the boobs physics, but this option does not exist in the version for Studio Neo.

Thanks.

In other words: is it possible to make a mod that activates the "Dynamic Bust" option for Studio Neo?
                          Last edited by tkcorp8000; 12-12-2017, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• THENewguy1
                            THENewguy1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Turn off FK for the boobs.

• tkcorp8000
                            tkcorp8000 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's no use deactivating boobs' FK, THENewGuy1. Even with FK off physics does not act on boobs. You can take the test if you want. Put a piston moving one of the shoulders of a female character and see the result. The breasts don't react at all (while in old studio they react in real time, just activate the option "Dynamic Boobs" in the IK Advanced mod).

Physics only acts when you move the base of the character (for example, by moving it around the scene). But this is totally useless.

NOTE: The bounce effect on prerecorded animations is not made in real time.

• Hi all, I am just starting to learn how to create MODs and have encountered a problem. First, I would like to apologize as I remember seeing this exact problem before but just cant find the post. I hope someone could spare a minute and help me here. Thank you in advance.

Click image for larger version  Name:	img01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	571.8 KB ID:	5881499
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	img02.jpg Views:	1 Size:	170.5 KB ID:	5881494
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	img03.jpg Views:	1 Size:	463.1 KB ID:	5881492

I have followed exactly from a tutorial but just cant seems to get the texture shown. I guess I must have missed something but cant figure it out.
                          By the way, I have imported this 3D model found from the web. Perhaps, it has something to do with this?

Click image for larger version  Name:	img04.jpg Views:	1 Size:	521.2 KB ID:	5881509
                          Please let me know if you know where the problem is. Thank you.
                          Last edited by TLO; 12-16-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X