Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

Sb3UGs is for browsing game files. I wont do the searching for you. But if you look at the file names, some have a pattern and include _t_. Other patterns like cf_ where f means female should make finding easy.

Open a unity3d file with Sb3UGS. Important for you are two tabs: Animator and Img. The Img tab lets your preview textures. So you will easily find the unity3d file with the texture you want to replace. If this file does NOT have an Animator tab, then you can double click a texture to open the "Material Texture Animator". Again, this doesn't open when another Animator is present in the file. In that case you would simply open that Animator instead - any if more than one is present.

If this Material Texture Animator has been opened you can still continue double clicking Textures in the Img tab of the file. This will make them available in the MTAnimator.

A screenshot can be found here. This post is linked in the history spoiler of the release post of Sb3UGS which in turn can be found in my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
      Sb3UGs is for browsing game files. I wont do the searching for you. But if you look at the file names, some have a pattern and include _t_. Other patterns like cf_ where f means female should make finding easy.

Open a unity3d file with Sb3UGS. Important for you are two tabs: Animator and Img. The Img tab lets your preview textures. So you will easily find the unity3d file with the texture you want to replace. If this file does NOT have an Animator tab, then you can double click a texture to open the "Material Texture Animator". Again, this doesn't open when another Animator is present in the file. In that case you would simply open that Animator instead - any if more than one is present.

If this Material Texture Animator has been opened you can still continue double clicking Textures in the Img tab of the file. This will make them available in the MTAnimator.

A screenshot can be found here. This post is linked in the history spoiler of the release post of Sb3UGS which in turn can be found in my signature.
      From what i'm understanding, editing 1 face textures will effect other face textures as well, it's not for specific model..... it's not what i'm looking for. There is 4 face texture in game? if i will edit 1, i will have only 3 default face texture, while the one I've edited will be on all the models that will had this specific face texture.
      Kind of a problem...

Do you think we can add more "default" face/body textures in game?
      "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by alphaomega View Post
        Do you think we can add more "default" face/body textures in game?
        the better bet would be achieving this by adding face tattoo textures. this would leave the base skin textures intact. I don't however know how to do what I'm suggesting though :/

Comment

Originally posted by whippers View Post

the better bet would be achieving this by adding face tattoo textures. this would leave the base skin textures intact. I don't however know how to do what I'm suggesting though :/
          Too bad, we have amazing "Char Maker" still, we can't find any way to edit Face/Body textures easily like we could at AG3.
          We stuck with the default face/body textures.... its sad.......

Last edited by alphaomega; 06-25-2016, 04:11 AM.
          "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

alphaomega the preview you have shown (the top corner picture) looks like you need to add only a face tatoo. Try exploring the contents of "cf_t_tattoo_f_00" using the tool.
            enimaroah thanks for the new info.... don't know how I missed your new updated tool post.... will try it again.

Incase if anyone missed it Dr.Yoshi has updated new trial named "honey_trial_nakadashi" size 128 mb, worth to investigate what's inside those contents... maybe new sets of clothes i think...

Edit:
            whippers your suggestion is excellent!! you already answered before me... nice
            Last edited by ramoram; 06-25-2016, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alphaomega View Post
              ...Do you think we can add more "default" face/body textures in game?
              Try it out. Create a list file and reference to a copy of the original textures file. Then replace those textures in place.

@ramoram: Thanks for the reminder of the update. I would have missed it.

Comment

enimaroah welcome. Well i asked dr yoshi and he said it's a new trial that has new fluid dynamics.... I don't know what he really means until i find out.... downloading: 66% I think this thread should have a comment section also instead of double posting...

Comment

• enimaroah
                  enimaroah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What kind of comment section do you have in mind? If I would still be subscribed to DrYoshi's FAQ thread I would have known, but I spend my time currently in favor of searching for the bug and support here.

enimaroah lolz this comment section i was talking... seems like it's not available for me in this thread.... but i made comment on every thread i visit....
                it's not necessary for you to subscribe on every thread.... people usually come around and share the new updates... nothing new in it... no abdata just a bunch of file in Data folder... no new animation nothing... just a demo of fluid movement... nothing worth to check it.....

Edit: I noticed the gameplay and am concerned about the day/night skydome, similar like SxS... let's hope the studio has the feature of changing day to night or I have to port the skydomes from different games... Still right now we are all dealing with a demo... maybe everything will be different on full release...
                Last edited by ramoram; 06-25-2016, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• enimaroah
                  enimaroah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Alright, I now see that there are no other comments except mine. I will report in the bug report thread.

@enimaroah

I cannot comment on this thread either. I guess only moderators can comment on it (a bug maybe?).

Bug report on HS: mesh inside p_cf_shoes_51_con_00 (cf_shoes_00.unity3d) cannot be exported.
                Editing this file also cause crashes in game.

Hm. This is NOT a game of H. This is a game of solving mysteries :/

Comment

• enimaroah
                  enimaroah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have reported this behaviour of the thread, but it seems that this is also true for all others in the club area.

Yepp, the shoes are on my solving mysteries list too. But you could have see this before exporting: ''o_shoes_con[0] vertex[969] - Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.'' It is the same problem I have seen in maps and made the renderer of Sb3UGS at least more stable. Sb3UGS crashed before the fix.

Edit:
                  The boots are cool finding btw! The crash happens exactly at the half of the vertices. This could mean that the vertices are used twice! E.g. for front and back side. I would now have to find out where a flag for this feature is hidden.
                  Last edited by enimaroah; 06-25-2016, 06:02 AM.

• Originally posted by ramoram View Post
                enimaroah welcome. Well i asked dr yoshi and he said it's a new trial that has new fluid dynamics.... I don't know what he really means until i find out.... downloading: 66% I think this thread should have a comment section also instead of double posting...
                I think this is the one he talking about.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	fluid.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	5681406

The fluid physics which unity 5 engine enhance. Have not seen it yet because the game always end before they cum.
                For the animation mod, it take too much time....just for 1 clip. The H animation contain 108 clips of animation.....
                If 1 clip take half an hour, then it will take 54 hours to complete?

Spoiler
                Click image for larger version

Name:	animation01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	5681407

Comment

• ramoram
                  ramoram commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Porting SBPR animation to HS?

• sonyv12002
                  sonyv12002 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @ramram
                  Yes, one form SBPR. You can notice the 2 little fingers on one hand position awkly.

• I have a question.
                When I modding hair,the colour of mesh which I modfied is black and can't change colour.even I use 4E29 parameter.
                I don't use Occlusionmap in material..
                anyone kowns?
                Last edited by kyokoy99111119; 06-25-2016, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kyokoy99111119 View Post
                  I have a question.
                  When I modding hair,the colour of mesh which I modfied is black and can't change colour.even I use 4E29 parameter.
                  I don't use Occlusionmap in material..
                  anyone kowns?
                  For colorable option in clothes I found it use 4E2D in HS. SBPR use 4E37. I don't know hair will work. Give it a try and post your results hair so anyone can know.

Comment

• Originally posted by ramoram View Post

For colorable option in clothes I found it use 4E2D in HS. SBPR use 4E37. I don't know hair will work. Give it a try and post your results hair so anyone can know.
                    IN original hair mesh frame the TAG is 4E29
                    IN SBPR IS 4E33 OR 4E34, BUT can't use in HS
                    SO I think the TAG parameter is correct.
                    my probelm is the textrue colour can't work well. IN GAME like a lot darkness on it.
                    @aastaroth Seems you have made the kokoro hair's mod?
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n5681449[/ATTACH]
                    Last edited by kyokoy99111119; 06-25-2016, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• ramoram
                      ramoram commented
                      Editing a comment
                      is the color of your texture in grey-scale or white?

• @ramoram I use SBPR mod's texture.I don't change any.
                    three textue "main , bump , spe"

Comment

• kyokoy99111119

How does the texture look like? If you want colourable hair, then the diffuse map should be in white texture.

Comment

Working...
                      X