Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• You shouldn't load a clothes set or a character card. My description above was meant for manual selection of the piece of clothes. That's where you actually see the list entry or you dont see it if it is not in the correct list file's TextAsset.

Make sure that the name of the list file has the unity3d extension and resides in the correct folder. The TextAsset must have the correct category, cf_f_top_{two random digits}. In the TextAsset your entry has a unique ID where its length depends on the usage of extended id plugin. Without the length must be 6 digits and the first three are fix for the category and the last three digits must make your clothes unique. The rest of the columns just need to be adapted when needed. Path to the geometry file and the name of the Animator, of course. I would also remove the value in the AssetBundleManifest, but I have seen mods working with incorrect entries. It would need to be correct if you had external materials or textures.

The geometry file needs a unique CAB-String, and the Animator must be named like in the list entry.

Not sure what else you might have done wrong. Good luck!

Comment

• Hey, does someone know if there exists a mod to change clothing parts in Studio Neo? Something like: I have a full set of clothes, but only want to change the underwear (bra and panties), which I precreated in another clothing set, so that I had as outcome another full set of clothes, with another set of underwear... Of course I could precreate sets with different underwear, yet I try to evade this, if possible. Would be much work, for this project I'm working on.

Pretty problematic, because there is not even a "Only underwear" button in character creation, like the "Only accessoire" button. It's a shame.

EDIT: And if it doesn't exist, anyone of you may know how to do this?
      Last edited by Conquestus; 03-14-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Can anyone help me how to use SB2utility to export one part of a cloth mod and add this exported one to another mod.
        thx.

Comment

• Originally posted by qifenjile View Post
          Can anyone help me how to use SB2utility to export one part of a cloth mod and add this exported one to another mod.
          thx.
          This post here has been better placed than the one in the thread of Sb3UGS. Please avoid cross posts.

Clothes are often split into several meshes, may be even submeshes. As long as you want to use any of those meshes or submeshes fully then the task can be done by exporting, importing/replacing where the replacement would probably include the creation of a Mesh Transform.

But if you want only a part of a single submesh, then the submesh needs to be split, and that can not be done in Sb3UGS. You will need a 3d editor for this purpose, like Blender, Metasequoia or Maya. Depending on the supported format the difficulty increases.

Comment

• Anyone know how to create mods? I know how to add stuff to Skintext but i would like to know how to add stuff like hair for example. I know how to use blender.

Comment

• avidita01
              In this thread and linked in the Glossary are several. The link to the Glossary is in my signature. Signatures aren't shown by default; you would have to enable their showing in your settings (top right edge).

Comment

• nooby-nooberton here! does anyone know how to access the spats texture files in the cf_panst_00.unity3d file? (p_cf_spats_01_02, better known as the custom color spats)

Comment

• Solstar
                  In the file's Options menu, try "Dump AssetBundle". At the end of the dump in the Log window you will find filenames from the AssetBundle's dependencies. I made a small tutorial about external assets which is linked in the Glossary.

Comment

• are you referring to the small excursion about external materials and textures tutorial? alright, ill see what i can do.

Comment

• Im looking for mod to change these sex sound that ring as someone jumping in mud pool. As i used my incredible google skills and did not found anything i ask for direction if there is any mod like that, or way to put my own soundboard files inside.

Comment

• Arakandix
                        You can listen and replace every sound in HS with Sb3UGS. But you will need an additional tool called FSBtool for conversion of the fsb sound format. Other formats may not need this tool. Details are in the old release post.

Comment

• Arakandix
                          Arakandix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Arh right, i really spent a while trying to figure this out but i'm unable to get how to convert audio files to fsb format. I tried various tools, Unity fmod but i just really can't find an option to simply convert files and then export them outside.

Need help please.

• Could someone help me with this? When I first installed the game the plugins are working fine including the Shortcut Plugins by animat0r. I tried installing the english patch for Studio Neo since I really need Neo for my Drawing References. Then all of the plugins stopped working. I tried reinstalling the game again and reinstalling all the previous plugins but it doesn't work anymore even with freshly installed game. All I installed was the main game, the EMF patch and the Party DLC. I'm using Windows 10

Comment

• Hi modders! I am hoping one of you would be willing to spend some time, to look at the save files of the fakku version of Honey Select. Right now, the japanese HF save files of honey select, can not be loaded into the fakku game. Hopefully one of you is able and willing to make a small tool to convert those savefiles? Or, at least, show the numbers of all the stats in the japanese save files, so I can change them, by hand, into the fakku version? In the attachment a savefile of the first sample character of the game, for the fakku game. Maybe you can look at it, and see if there is much of a difference between that and the japanese version? I'd be really grateful.

It would also mean that more people would be willing to spend some cash on the fakku version of the game and hopefully create an incentive for fakku to translate more games...

Edit: fixed with an uploaded .7z file
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by pino; 04-03-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Hello pino,

every attached image is converted into png and all included game data is stripped. The only way to attach character cards would be to store the card in an archive, e.g. in 7z format, and attach that archive.

There were several character editors for HS, right? I hope that one of their authors will help.

Comment

• Hey enimaroah, I found two character editors. A python script which I got to work, but only extracts the body measures, not the head/face/makeup etc. measures and a program which I can't get to work. It starts, but then does nothing. Maybe I'm missing more tools?

Comment

Working...
                              X