Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Hm, no I meant ultra char editor, Waifu Ripper, but that doesn't get you the values. So I might had that wrong in my mind.

It is a riddle to me why Illusion didn't integrate an import of old HS character cards. They did always up to PH.

Comment

• Well, interestingly enough, ultra char editor, is also unable to load my old japanese HF character files, but is able to load the fakku ones.

Edit: Finally found out what's up. My saves are done with "Party". The Party char loader, works.
      Last edited by pino; 04-07-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Does anybody know in which .unity3d file the male eye highlight texture is located, so I can use the SB3UtilityGUI to change that stupid annoying white dot to a better one from the female eye highlights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Almightypebble View Post
          Does anybody know in which .unity3d file the male eye highlight texture is located, so I can use the SB3UtilityGUI to change that stupid annoying white dot to a better one from the female eye highlights?
          Start with the AssetBundle file for the male head geometry. When you select the meshes for the eye parts you will notice that the materials are shown as "(external)" and you get a message in the Log window with the CAB-String of the external file. You could either search for that CAB-String with other tools (e.g. TotalCommander) or you can use the head file's Options menu and click on "Dump AssetBundle". That dump ends with a list of "dependencies" which are the external files.

The Glossary has a link to a small tutorial named "Small excursion about external materials and textures".

Comment

• Been scouring the forums for this, but was there ever a mod that fixed the telescoping with the male uncensor? I heard the Fakku release apparently removed it, but I haven't see much of that yet.

Comment

• The telescoping is still there but concentrated on the shaft and an insertion stops at a depth where it cant poke through the body. That is even so in the trial.

Illusion did that by using a single bone influence for the whole glans which prevents its deformation. I haven't checked how they keep the insertion depth, but I guess they didn't touch the original animations and rather did that programmatically.

Comment

• Heyy, I just have another question. I want to create some skintexmods for males and females, but i only have the female body mesh image file. Can someone please tell me where to find the other meshes, like for male body and male and female face? I'm just not sure what to open with SB3UtilityGUI to extract the mesh image files. Or can someone just link them or send them to me please?
                Last edited by Almightypebble; 04-12-2018, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Was there ever an IK mod to manipulate the vagina and anus the way snooley's mod did on PPD?

Comment

• Almightypebble
                    While I never search files for anybody, you shall have a few hints:
                    • The filename includes abbreviations like 'cf' for character female, 'm' for Material, 't' for Texture seperated by underscores.
                    • In the file's Options menu is a point "Dump AssetBundle" which lists dependent files. See also the tutorial in the Glossary for a "Small Excursion about external Materials and Textures".

In the next release of Sb3UGs I have planned a small helper
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	UVmaps-preview.png
Views:	1
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	5976589
                    But you can create such maps even now in Maya or probably in Blender too.

Comment

• any way to export in game models into obj format so i print them eventually?

Comment

• Conquestus
                        Conquestus commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Shouldn't be a problem. Just export the mesh with SB3U as .fbx file. Import the .fbx with blender and export as .obj.

• Fenrir72
                      You can use HSPE to manipulate things like Anus a bit, such as scaling, stretching etc., it's pretty glorious and one of my favourite mods ever. : D
                      The bone you're looking for is called "cf_j_Ana" in the advanced editor of HSPE. Be sure to check out the release thread if you need more info on it.

enimaroah
                      I'm not entirerly sure but I think I've found a bug. Trying to remove TextAsset files from .unity3D files that belong into the list/characustom folder spews out a "Sound resource must be placed into a folder with the original folder structure!" which is kinda weird because I'm not working on anything sound releated.
                      This used to work in the past, so it might be a bug in a new version. I'm currently using v1.11.4.

Regards,
                      Snooley

EDIT: Please ignore, turned out that the file I was editing wasn't in the HS folder, but on the Desktop. I didn't know that this was important, you learn something new everyday. xD
                      Last edited by Snooley; 04-16-2018, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Fenrir72
                        Fenrir72 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Right on! That was one heck of a mod guru!And thanks for the direction with HSPE!

• I'm new to this.. How to show tattoos in the studio? I use tattoos for my chars in Honey Select main game and when I insert the chars to studio, tattoos disappears... I need help, thank you ~

EDIT: Tattoos like Tera and other tattoos pack that I got from here, some disappears completely and some generates weird markings on the body as if the tattoos are enlarged or different tattoos.
                      Last edited by Slyfarion; 04-18-2018, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• I want to ask about hs more accessories. Is it working fully now? Or is it still buggy/missing features?
                        sigpic
                        [Requests: Bible Black Artbook / うるふ]
                        [Reseed Requests: ]
                        [Need to identify: ]
                        [Note to self: ]

Comment

• anyone had any luck using DirectorNeoHS? it's mod for animating in the studio, but it's in japanese so i have no idea what i'm doing
                          here's a video displaying its capabilities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4EayzYuYIw
                          Last edited by ihearsubtitles; 04-20-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• THENewguy1
                            THENewguy1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Holy cow! I'm surprise someone went to all the trouble. I've been thinking for a while illusion should add such function to the studio.

• ihearsubtitles
                            ihearsubtitles commented
                            Editing a comment
                            rejoice! apparently the main menu has an english option but i was too blind too see it... it still has some messages and buttons that are not translated but it's better than nothing! (i still have no idea how to use it)

Last edited by ihearsubtitles; 04-25-2018, 09:12 AM.

• I have a custom asset that I made that I want to import into Honey Select, but I have absolutely no idea where to start. Can anyone help me out?

Here's a sample render of my custom asset, in case anyone is wondering (points to anyone who recognizes where it's from):

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZOFA Emblem Render.png
Views:	1
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	5986897

Comment

Working...
                          X