Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 12-10-2017, 07:38 AM.

• ImVeryAngryItsNotButter
    The Glossary has a link to "A simple example for a studio item". Afterwards you might want to convert the list entry into a textfile which HiR can dynamically bind into a user's environment.

Comment

• Is there a mod to import PlayHome characters to HS?
      Last edited by roger85; 04-26-2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arakandix View Post
        Arh right, i really spent a while trying to figure this out but i'm unable to get how to convert audio files to fsb format. I tried various tools, Unity fmod but i just really can't find an option to simply convert files and then export them outside.

Need help please.
        I will write the instructions if you could supply and attach a sound file you want to put into the game. It might take a bit though, the new game Koikatsu was released today.

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post

I will write the instructions if you could supply and attach a sound file you want to put into the game. It might take a bit though, the new game Koikatsu was released today.
          https://mega.nz/#!aSxnzDxI!SXM_-qe1M...A37d6412JQDyhM

These are files i ripped from various sfm videos i found interesting, i couldn't really find clear version so that will have to do for now, i already typed few messages to creators of these sfm for granding me source of these audio files if possible. I already changed their names to replace them, i dont know if i need to make them shorter or not, i guess i'll figure it out but only when i'll pass the moment with fbs files.

ps. couldn't make attachment, it says it's too large(by few kb)

Comment

• Arakandix

Open a Command prompt and adapt the following:
            Code:
            > {Unity}\Editor\Data\Tools\FSBTool\FSBTool64.exe -c pcm -i {HS}\abdata\studioneo\sound\hse_00_02.mp3 -o {HS}\abdata\studioneo\sound\stneo_sexy_3dse02.fsb
            The folder contains a file 00.unity3d and for testing purposes I opened that file in Sb3UGS. The file contains an AudioClip named stneo_sexy_3dse02. That's why I used the output filename above.

Now you would simply replace that AudioClip from the Assets menu, choose "Replace Files...". When you save the 00.unity3d file the result will be a small file, but you will get another big file ending with .resource which includes all sound data.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	SoundReplaced-stneo_sexy_3dse02.png Views:	1 Size:	34.8 KB ID:	5993404
            Last edited by enimaroah; 04-29-2018, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Hey there!
              I'm looking for the map I used in the past for one of my stories, I found an other otaku room but not this one
              Spoiler

If someone know where I can download it again or host it again, it would be appreciated, I have a good story to tell and I want it to take place in this room again !

Comment

• Guys, there is a mod for honey select studio, when you press space, all the menu of the studio dissapear. Con someone help me with this mod ? I cannot find him
                This is a mad world.

Comment

• Hey, has someone any idea how to make objects for StudioNEO that have FK nodes on it? I thought the object needs bones and be rigged in blender. It works great in blender, but in studioNEO the object has no FK nodes.

EDIT: NVM, I found out. I had vertices in my mesh with more than 4 weights, that made some issues. After fixing this, the fk nodes appear in StudioNEO for my mesh
                Last edited by Conquestus; 06-10-2018, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• Conquestus
                  Sb3UGS v1.9.6 introduced automatic reduction to 4 weights per vertex. Before that, meshes breaking that limit were rejected, weren't they? So I am not sure how you replaced that mesh before.

Glad you made it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                    Conquestus
                    Sb3UGS v1.9.6 introduced automatic reduction to 4 weights per vertex. Before that, meshes breaking that limit were rejected, weren't they? So I am not sure how you replaced that mesh before.

Glad you made it though.
                    Actually they were. I simply missed the message that the mesh had vertices with more than 4 weights, as I tried to replace an old version of the model. Somehow I didn't realize that it never was replaced, yet I don't really know how I failed on this one x)

Comment

• Sry for the double post, but is someone experienced with creating animated objects in Honey Select? I'm trying to create a looping, animated ocean with mesh-animation but more importantly with texture animation (scrolling textures), but I don't seem to be able to bring anything working into the studio.

Comment

• You could try to model your idea in Unity first. I am not sure what you tried as it sounds to me like shifting UVs of the mesh. But I probably got it wrong.

If you are working with animations, Sb3UGS supports animated morphs and skeletal bone animation. I used the latter for the rotation of windmill vanes in a map from Yuusha.

Comment

• Conquestus
                          Conquestus commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks, I'll give it a try. Didn't do very much with unity so far, so I'll see.

• AND I have another question. Is there any known way to increase the distance for studio Neo in which Shadows are properly cast? I'm working on a bigger map at the moment and it simply looks disgusting when there are no proper shadows after just 10 meters.

Comment

• I dont have an answer for HS, but KK maps have RenderSettings and LightmapSettings with members related to shadows.

And then each Light asset has
                          ShadowSettings m_Shadows
                          int32 m_Type=1
                          int32 m_Resolution=-1
                          int32 m_CustomResolution=-1
                          float m_Strength=1
                          float m_Bias=0.05
                          float m_NormalBias=0.4
                          float m_NearPlane=0.2

which might have an influence as well. Try the Unity documentation to find out which asset type is responsible for the distance. Not everything is editable in Sb3UGS, but sometimes you can build the settings you want in your own Unity project and use Sb3UGS to replace it in the game.

Comment

• Conquestus
                            Conquestus commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks! Again you are a great help!

• Hey guys
                          I just wanted to ask if perhaps anyone has account on uu-gg site? There are some clothing mods I'd rly like to get, but you have to pay to upgrade your account to get them or smth.

Does anyone has files from that site on mediafire, or would be willing to lend me their account for an hour? Or maybe would be able to download the mods I want for me?

Alternatively, is there an easy way to upgrade your account there so that u can download files? Or do you have to throw money at them at all times?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X