Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Hello, everyone, I've left for quite a long time, and recently I restarted my MOD works.
    I have some questions about DynamicBone MB.

I'm trying to edit DynamicBone MB to make the hit physics of my hair MOD looks more "natural", but it's not easy to edit "Radius" of physics when I can not see the scale of "Radius", especially when I want to edit RadiusDistrib. I only learnt using DynamicBone by watching web videos, so I wonder if there is any way to export a DynamicBone MB from the game, edit it intuitively and import it back to the game?

Another question is how to check the hit physics of female body? I found a Animator named "p_hit_f_body" in the cf_base.unity3d, which only contains torso, thigh and hand mesh. Also there are "HitCollision" MB or "SkinnedCollisionHelper" MB in this Animator. Does it mean there's no hit physics for arm, calf and feet? can I add new hit physics for them? Also, can I see the sacle of hit physics for the body and hair or accessary intuitively?

The last question is, I was told that adding new bone to body or clothes in HS is impossible. Does this mean the green framed part in the image below can not have dynamic effect in this game?

Spoiler
    Click image for larger version

Name:	product_image_full_400558_1f5b72e63752c3344aada1cedd1e7d3b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	6163013

Thank you very much!

Comment

• Welcome back GCHAOS1216 !

Sorry, but I cant help for the hit problem - I never tried.

Adding Transforms to the skeleton should be possible. What you can NOT do is putting Transforms in between one and its child. As example for adding Transforms see the sailor top.

Name:	AdditionalTransformInTheSkeletons.png
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	6163600
      The bow tie isn't part of every top.

Comment

• could anyone please tell me why all my hairs lose their shinning light? Thx
        Attached Files
        Last edited by qifenjile; 08-18-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• HI everyone, this is my first time to create a outfit mod. I have pick up a outfit from Fallout4, and export it to .obj. I have no crew to fit it to the body, please help!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by enimaroah; 08-22-2018, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• kuronohonoo
            I have moved your post into the modding discussion. The HS mod release subforum is for release threads only.

OBJ can only transport unskinned meshes. This is no problem because the original skeleton and therefore the skin can not be used in HS (there is one exception to this).

Your mesh needs to be newly skinned for HS, and you will have to find a material which produces a similar look as the original. The body of HS is good for a first scaling of the clothes, but afterwards you might want to export HS clothes with a similar geometry to copy the skin in Blender.

I would recommend to read linked posts in the FP and the Glossary to get used to Sb3UGS.
            Last edited by enimaroah; 08-22-2018, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Thank you for answering!! Is that mean I have to find a similar clothes in HS, export it and use as a base to modify it? and what's FP where can i find it? Is there any tutorial about create process? Thank you!

Comment

• You can copy a skin from a mesh to another, in Blender or other 3d editor and in Sb3UGS too. There are many many obstacles there. So yes, find clothes so close with all vertices as possible. Scale your top accordingly. And then copy the skin. Usually the result in 3d editors is better than the result from Sb3UGS. That's why you should begin to do this in your 3d editor.

FP=first post, which is shown at the top of every thread.

The Glossary is linked in my signature. Turn on showing signatures in your settings for HF.

Comment

• Hi everyone. I made a waifu-generator for Koikatsu and I'm fooling around with Honey Select now. Especially since the new Illusion title seems to be a sequel to Honey Select.

My question is this: can anyone point me to the structure of the .png files? I found a python script which reads some of the values (https://github.com/zezikaaikwe/honeyselect ) but I also want to read out the face data. Can anyone point me to some info where I can find the binary values of all the character data?

Comment

• enimaroah
                    Thanks for your explaination.
                    I imported a skinned mesh into the Animator of the sailor top. The mesh and its skeleton is 1% scale in order to suit the game. Bone names are also renamed into "cf_J_SpineSk0X" to suit the skeleton name of the game.

Spoiler

Name:	inp-1.jpg
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	6209231

Name:	inp-2.jpg
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	6209232

However, this mesh showed quite a mess in the game.
                    Spoiler

Name:	20180825205223994.jpg
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	6209233

I think perhaps all the body and clothing skeleton, including amount, names and transforms of bones are partly locked.

BTW, when I import skinned along with its linked transform into a accessary animator, I'm always confused about how to location the mesh and its parent object in modeling software, so that it could be showed in a right position in the game.

Comment

• I tried to do a simple edit with extra bones and that failed as well. There seem to be more involved than I thought. Sorry, no idea how to extend the skeleton then.

Comment

• Hi everyone. I'm making progress on editing the Honey Select characters, but the way colors are stored puzzles me. Can someone help. I know for sure, the following hex sequence:

E0 FF 7F 44 40 00 00 00 60 CF 5C D3 3F 00 00 00 60 66 66 E6 3F 00 00 00

translates to HSV 40/30/70 or RGB 178/161/124 (with 100 alpha) but I can't see how it is stored. For Koikatsu, everything was stored as Big Endian. For Honey Select everything so far is stored as Little Endian. But the Little Endian of each 4 bit sequence makes no sense.

Does anyone know how this works?

Comment

• Your blue values are float. ? 2.0 ? 0.5 ? 0.5 and for this reason I doubt the the red ones would be RGB. Even as float they dont make sense here. Converters like this help with hex digits to float conversion.

Comment

• Hi enimaroah, thanks for thinking along. The red numbers should represent the colors in HSV or RGB in one way or another. The blue values don't change when I change the colors. I just don't see what way is used for the coding. My hex editor gives a lot of possible interpretations for a 4 byte sequence, but none of them makes sense. Hopefully one of you remembers/knows how the colors are coded...

Comment

• Originally posted by kuronohonoo View Post
                            My shirt is invisible, what mean by (select a mole first)? How can I fix it? Thank you
                            If you would have made both tutorials then you would know.

My instructions do not solve this problem per se.

Comment

• I only took the (Make your own clothes / texture variant) which one should I take too?

Which 3D program do you recommend to skinning the model?

Thank you very much!!

Comment

Working...
                              X